This topic contains 65 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Chopper 9 years, 11 months ago.

• Author

The Mighty Muha
    Participant

The russian speaking group eh? Can’t say I’m really surprised, east-europeans, they’re the best when it comes to exploiting the rules to the fullest. That goes for pretty much any online game I’ve played. Anyone ever been on a server with Russian admins? You’re in for quite a treat.

Reminds me of something I read the other day, especially the part about the group scam

Personally, I would just block any IP address originating from any country in the Warshaw pact… Oh wait, the cold war is over already eh, rats! But seriously, that’s my honest opinion. While all this mingling with other cultures thing is nice in theory, it only works if all parties agree to a common set of rules. And when it comes to these kinds of things these easterners play by their own rules. Eventually that’ll just get you into trouble.

Of course I realize this will never happen in scorched though, we’re just all too nice to each other 🙂

PeanutsRevenge
    Participant

@The Mighty Muha wrote:

The russian speaking group eh? Can’t say I’m really surprised, east-europeans, they’re the best when it comes to exploiting the rules to the fullest. That goes for pretty much any online game I’ve played. Anyone ever been on a server with Russian admins? You’re in for quite a treat.

Reminds me of something I read the other day, especially the part about the group scam

Personally, I would just block any IP address originating from any country in the Warshaw pact… Oh wait, the cold war is over already eh, rats! But seriously, that’s my honest opinion. While all this mingling with other cultures thing is nice in theory, it only works if all parties agree to a common set of rules. And when it comes to these kinds of things these easterners play by their own rules. Eventually that’ll just get you into trouble.

Of course I realize this will never happen in scorched though, we’re just all too nice to each other 🙂

hope your joking, or your a seriously ignorate ‘person’!

Laptops Daddy
    Participant

foreigners! i knew it. : )

@The Mighty Muha wrote:

blah blah blah

(plus, speak for yourself).

seriously though, don’t shit stir. you’re close to the line with some of that.

Mcb Lover
    Participant

http://scorched3d.co.uk/stats/playerrecentevents.php?Prefix=1&Series=9&PlayerID=35578

Check this for start….we kill each other many time..

and now i want say about YOUR rules…

KTL, HoggVitos(first), Funk Vitos(first)– its rules?

Yes we play 1 rule(kill member of group last) if there many ppl(btw with Vihor we play ffa ALWAYS, he even dont know about rule, he just my friend).

I wouldnt speak much but with my rule i didnt trucing usually with others guys(why it need me?).

And last….we didnt ever terrored all with our trucing…in regular game much more trucing then have we.

and P.S. Rommel

If you dont enougth skill for normal playing you do not need KTL or something…just try to kill near tank…

PS2. and if you guys dont want play with me…heh….poor

BigBear
    Participant

@ kowal
    I don’t care who came up with what. You played along with it, so you must have been cool with it on some level. And hey, maby it is? I certainly don’t think so, but that is my opinion. If you think that it’s cool to play like that, stand up for yourself and state your opinion. This is supposed to be a debate. Noone is asking you to leave the game. That is redicilous. You do what you want, but rest assured that that is not the objective here.

@ irish
    No I didn’t “clear” this with the admin group and frankly I don’t see why I should have to. As far as I can see the posted log only contains ordinary game chat and whispers related to the game. As for hurt feelings I might argue that my as well as the feelings of others are hurt because I/we feel cheated out of playing on level terms on the server.

@ the mighty muha
    Great job of building support for yourself there d00de. Oh rats, forgot my internet friendly tag. Oops! Seriously though, that was completely unnessesary and completely off the issue. Shape it up d00de!

In all fairness, I guess it should be said that these guys are not the only ones that do silent truces. They are the most organized group or clique I have seen though as of yet, putting a permatruce variant in the mix. Hence I used their example to show where the game is heading. Silent truces are very common imo, even a couple of admins are doing it as well. Personally I find it highly questionable on a ffa server, which is why I wanted this debate. If you wanna play teams, find a team server or at least have the decency to truce in public. As for those that would argue that whispers invites silent truces I have one comment. Just because you can that doesn’t make it right.

Sincerely,

BB

pastor of muppets
    Participant

I can see this thread is going to get out of hand REAL soon. K I didn’t don’t and won’t ever have a problem with you!! Like I said I like most of the people in this group though I don’t know them all. V I like you but you are one cocky son of a gun. Let’s all just chill it is legal it is in the game it is not cheating nothing that is provided by the game to be used in the game can be labeled as cheating. If we don’t like it it can be removed just like funkies were weakened the grid was taken away so on and so forth.

Can’t we all just get along?

Mcb Lover
    Participant

would be better if we eeach round speak ”truce?”

Id orginize theese guys course they are my friends….and im bored when ppl cry(Vitos u cheeter) and send me a sandhog in head…i usually die just only i have skills for this game???
    WHY?
    with my group my or my friends wingame it become more possible.

BigBear
    Participant

@pom
    I don’t see why this issue needs to be hushed at all. What is this, kindergarden? If everything is on the up and up, why is there a problem discussing it? What we have is a problem that needs to be adressed. So we discuss it. Otherwise it will never be resolved. And no, at this stage we can’t just all get along and just forget about it. How do you think the funkys got nerfed? Not from everyone pretending like it rains and hoping that someone will fix it, that’s for sure.

@Vitos
    You got bored with getting killed, so you organized some friends to get an advantage to be able to last longer. I have a big problem with that yes. Hidden pacts gives you an unfair advantage over other players. Regular trucing as well, but hidden are even worse. As for the stats you were refering to, offcourse you kill eachother a lot. Pact or not, as good players you will have to shoot at each other sooner or later when there are no others left. That stats sheet shows nothing.

@vihor
    My sincere appologies for indicating you in this mess.

Mcb Lover
    Participant

you listen only that as u need BB…
    I told you..im bored when i getting killed with sandhog or funkey first…
    you can kill me other weapon and i get happy for it

Mcb Lover
    Participant

so if sandhogs and FB and Kill The strong player first its good so why i should shoot my friend first?

PeanutsRevenge
    Participant

Well, if its ok for you to want to live longer and win, then Y moan about other people targetting you as you are such a strong player, then taking away the problem of not being a very good shot and hogging????

This is the problem with complaining about other people doing all they can to WIN and then doing the same yourself, everything you previously say about it is negated by the fact you joined THEIR club!

So, your plan is that if you guys are grouped together, you wont get each other, you’ll go for the harder kills, and probably die in a multi kill….

PLAY THE GAME, the game is to kill and be killed, its going to happen, if you dont have the patience to sit and wait 10 moves to have another go, then go and play an FPS game where ya straight back to life.

I guess ya gonna start stealing from other people soon, cos you want that car and its not fair they have it and not you, thats what ya saying, if you want something, doesn;t matter what ya gotta do to get it!!!

Mcb Lover
    Participant

heh…do not need to show what i must do peanut ok?
    you wanted JUST PLAY?
    you got it
    JUST PLAY a
    and I would decide HOW i shall play

Mcb Lover
    Participant

ok guys…if you would feel easyer we had out our rule

parasti
    Participant

@kowal wrote:

2. if you don’t like me/want me to play this game anymore. then i leave.

That’s taking it a bit too far, don’t you think? My comment was half-serious. I do think what you all did was crossing the line, but this matter was resolved the moment BigBear posted that log. No need for drama. Now get back to your daily scorching.

TheOne
    Participant

I have never really been one for rules but there was one game that reeally pissed me off.

Jock and mom were on main at the same time , they would target me 1st everyround 1st ( so 1st shot i was dead )

Then i got acused by jock of using a external program or something to help my aim, ( hence cheating ) I have always had a good kill ratio, he said that anyone with a kill ratio of under 2.8 is “cheating” ( funny when his ratio is 2.85 ) It is not hard to get a good kill ratio in this version simply for the fact that there is almost no wind resistence and of the poor placement with the random generator.

I really am disliking this game lately especially with insufficient admin on main servers and admin abusing there power..

The rule was there for me so i could atleast live a little bit longer in the game.

Whispering is part of the game and cant be stopped, and to me whispering should be private and not displayed on public forums.

The better way to have handled this would have been a PM!!

Not to have made it public at all

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 67 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.