This topic contains 6 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  HWB 10 years ago.

• Author

mooic
    Participant

Ok today i was in a situation, i had truced with One and there was one other player there that i couldnt reach because of wind and terrrain but One could so one was shooting him and i was skipping,
    Now that begged the question, What if i were to Tracer One? Would that be classed as a break of truce? You can see the advantage of doing it and tecnically you are not killing him because its a tracer it just gets you one step up the ladder 🙂

So what do you all think??

Casey..

Deathbal
    Participant

Well hehehehehe you have found the only good reason to buy tracers!!!!

Of course it doesn’t break the truce. However, the person you are truced with may decide the truce is over.

Chopper
    Participant

Shoot anything and u break truce……IMHO

Irishbandit
    Participant

@chopper wrote:

Shoot anything and u break truce……IMHO

Yep yep. 🙂

Guardian Angel
    Participant

Sure it is breaking truce.

Though recently there are many new guys who like truces much… they first truce with 3-4 their neigbours but after couple shots elsewhere, according to all rules :mrgreen: inform one of them about ‘end truce’ while person still works on killing some other target and kill that person…
    Then comes the turn of another ally… So the smartest trucer wins round…

I find this strategy rather convenient – in our old fashion truces there was so much risk of being killed after all other players are dead, but this approach really helps to avoid it!

Seriously, in cases like that it is obvious that you already have advantage to think twice about you further shot… so much time to use a ruler and calculator without that usual hurry!… :mrgreen:

So…

Trace to death trucers!
    wait, thats not what I want to say…

Truce to death tracers!
    something wrong again here…

Death to tracer trucers!
    this way maybe?..

naka
    Participant

He he verry funny
    If you hit him Straight Between the Eyes whit one tracer only it is not breaking the truce. 😆 😆

But if you miss whit tracer it is breaking the truce for sure. It will give you 1 shots advantage. 😥

Picci
    Participant

what ?? ur talking about truces and nobody called me ??

😛

anyways… i did that tracer thingy a couple times… it is very b**** but it’s not like the other guy can say he’s getting damaged… and when he turns around and tries to kill u … bang!.. u blow him up since u have him already aimed… the problem is u can only use this against some1 in round 10, if it’s the last game u wanna play in scorched3d… otherwise you will get killed first for the following 10 or 15 rounds 😛

hope u understood what i meant ^^

cya in da game… even though i’m working this summer and i can’t really get on scorched a lot *sigh*.

HWB
    Participant

@deathbal wrote:

Well hehehehehe you have found the only good reason to buy tracers!!!!

Of course it doesn’t break the truce. However, the person you are truced with may decide the truce is over.

I like to think this Db. But need to find better ways to range and not let the other person to get wise. This can very tricky in 5 winds but I have done it. 🙂

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.