This topic contains 25 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Viking62 9 years ago.

• Author

mooic
    Participant

I just played my first full game on main for ages and won 😛 i guess i havent lost it then 😛 Put your shootin pants on pastor, im a comin after you!

pastor of muppets
    Participant

What in the world are these pants people keep talking about? They sound very restricting.

mooic
    Participant

I got bad news for you all, i can connect, i can play…… I am back!

pastor of muppets
    Participant

All you need to do now is get up at an ungodly hour so we can play against eachother again. I’ll be watching for ya!

mooic
    Participant

Arnt you suppost to be in work??? Get some work done you lazy……. 😛

pastor of muppets
    Participant

I’m trying to work right now so leave me alone Britt!

Viking62
    Participant

Main server kicked a lot of us again during a game last night. Time was around (0005-0100-my time… -6gmt/U.S.CST). The game seems to lock up/hang…..then kicks players. Has been happening fairly regularly.

mooic
    Participant

I thought i posted again but it dont seem to be here, maybe it didnt submit or maybe it got deleted 😛
    Well basically sometimes i can play, the last time i tried i was getting kicked every time a shot was played (i never got to see the shot) it was as if no one fired and just sat there.. Anyways im pretty sure most of my connection problems are isp related but i gotta wait 8 weeks before i can change 🙁

mandy
    Participant

welcome back casey 😉

Viking62
    Participant

Main server kicked at least 4 of us in tenth round-bummer-game was tied….. Locked up for what seemed an eternity-then poof!! kicked us…
    Time was around 0030 -6 GMT (my time).
    Any insight as to why the server is doing this? Sometimes an Admin will reset after this happens(start over)….. not fun, when it is a close game in the tenth round 😕
    Thanks

pastor of muppets
    Participant

Yeah that sucked cuz my plans were to beat you down vike 🙂 This has happened quite a few times actually and it always seems to happen in the tenth round.

Viking62
    Participant

Hey Pastor…Yeah-getting kicked like that really sux. You are lucky we got kicked, ➡ I was gonna beat ya down with a funky! 😆

Viewing 12 posts - 16 through 27 (of 27 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.