This topic contains 21 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Berem 11 years ago.

• Author

doom
    Participant

you can get banned for this kind of bump

p.s why am I banned from the toy box server?

Brain Damage
    Participant

sorry berem, many players experienced problems with my mod, i already realized that i went too far with some grafic effects, about the # of polygons i don’t know, actually i didn’t do any model besides 1 in my mod because i’m not a grafic designer so i just ask people to do them for me; i saw your works and they look really nice, if you want to edit the model yourself i would be glad to use it; i’m already working on a major rewrite, it will take me a bit time also because i have less time to work on it; so you may have to wait for few (or even many) months before getting it.

Berem
    Participant

OK as soon as possible I will make you some better models for your weapon/weapons, I will check all the modells in your mod, but I dont have too much time too, because I make my mod too 😀 W40k 😀 but I will help you with better modells 😀 😉

doom
    Participant

hey brain, can I have permission to use your toybox mod as a “base” for a mod my team are working on? I’ll give you credit for all of the weapons you made.

p.s there are several dissabled weapons in your mod.

Brain Damage
    Participant

i know i have forgotten to include a license file inside the mod, i will correct my mistake within 2 or 3 days; i think i will adopt a Creative Commons license allowing anyone to use it, i will change it slightly to make sure that who will use use the material will include the author of the media i’ve used since i have many 3rd part contributions.

Berem
    Participant

Hi Brain Damage I modelled you the popcorn weapon now the popcorn single contains only 112 polygons, and the box only 796 políygons. Here are the files, and the screenshots from them I hope you enjoy them 😀

Brain Damage
    Participant

thank you very much, i will replace the models for sure, if you want a bit “fixed” version you can try to get it by connecting to my server (test server), it still contains this version with few tweaks, i will not post the re-write version before a while.

Berem
    Participant

Thanks for inviting but I have still much work with my own mod 😀

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.