This topic contains 6 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  DireWolf 12 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

Irishbandit
    Participant

Would it be possible to keep the tournament server up even past the end date and remove the have to have 4 players thing a lot of us find the play to be really fun!!!!!

BOY
    Participant

That would be cool, any server that has stats is nice to have. I find the tournament server to be very challenging which was my goal. one player commented that it seemed too “elite”. I replied that yes, that is what the tournament was for

After tournament is over, it might be a good place for veteran players to kill each other now and then, I know others likes it too.

anopther idia, I remember when the Apoc server was up and had the NOOB title. It was good to have an official NOOB server. (although i wish it were not the Apoc server) I think that a noob server would be a great way to add player interest as well.

Irishbandit
    Participant

Do we know what the player standings are for the tournament!!!! I thin k i am somewhere near -15 on points but would like to know!!!

imported_gcamp
    Participant

Current ranks…

BOY
    Participant

@gcamp wrote:

Current ranks…

Thank you gavin, but we still need rounds played to tab up points please 😀

Sondra
    Participant

Yep still sexy over there 🙂

Above, your highness william ^^ ( I love ya too hun) 😀 😀

Irishbandit
    Participant

And as i pm boy i have 1more game win and 5 points for some one leaving on 9th round.

And i think that for further tournaments it might be fun to make resigns negative points(prepares to be flamed). 🙂

DireWolf
    Participant

@irishbandit wrote:

And i think that for further tournaments it might be fun to make resigns negative points(prepares to be flamed). 🙂

Now that is the best idea I have heard in a long……. time.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.