This topic contains 10 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  PeanutsRevenge 9 years, 11 months ago.

  • Author
    Posts
  • #6173

    Mcb Lover
    Participant

    Guys admins or somebody….if ill play tomorrow i want download mod course i will download it half-year….

    And MOST important:
    WILL I PLAY ???

    #48062

    Laptops Daddy
    Participant

    that doesn’t make a lot of sense, v. maybe you should rephrase.

    are you talking about the xmas tournament?

    #48063

    Mcb Lover
    Participant

    @laptops Daddy wrote:

    that doesn’t make a lot of sense, v. maybe you should rephrase.

    are you talking about the xmas tournament?

    YES! Xmas tournament…
    about rephrase: i dont know – WILL I PLAY OR WONT! and not becourse that I dont want to play…

    #48064

    Laptops Daddy
    Participant

    How big is the mod? It would be nice to give dial-up people fair chance to download, especially considering our time-zone issues.

    #48065

    Thrax
    Participant

    Last checked, the mod was about 2.2mb Rar.

    And, No. Players are not going to get it in advanced.

    I don’t feel it’s right for any one player to have a better chance to attempt
    to recalibrate thier aimbots to the -cure- that picci mentioned.

    It doesn’t matter what the cheaters try, they will be caught and publically exposed.

    Stop trying, or you will only seem more guilty.

    #48066

    Mcb Lover
    Participant

    QUOTE:
    Last checked, the mod was about 2.2mb Rar.

    Ah..only 2.2….then i relaxed..

    QUOTE:
    It doesn’t matter what the cheaters try, they will be caught and publically exposed.
    Stop trying, or you will only seem more guilty.

    you meant me? if me ok then…why i must stop trying if i KNOW THAT IM NOT GUILTY EVEN FOR 1mm?

    #48067

    PeanutsRevenge
    Participant

    If it doesnt matter what they try, they will be caught, what does it matter about re-calibrating?

    #48068

    Picci
    Participant

    no further comments please.
    can some1 close this topic…? thx

    @peanuts: you’ll find out soon enough… it’s private as of now.

    #48069

    PeanutsRevenge
    Participant

    spoil sport 😛

    #48070

    Mcb Lover
    Participant

    @thrax wrote:

    Last checked, the mod was about 2.2mb Rar.

    And, No. Players are not going to get it in advanced.

    I don’t feel it’s right for any one player to have a better chance to attempt
    to recalibrate thier aimbots to the -cure- that picci mentioned.

    It doesn’t matter what the cheaters try, they will be caught and publically exposed.

    Stop trying, or you will only seem more guilty.

    LOL…its not 2.2…..id say that it 22.2mb…lol i download it 30 minutes!

    #48071

    Thrax
    Participant

    @Mcb Lover wrote:

    @thrax wrote:

    Last checked, the mod was about 2.2mb Rar.

    And, No. Players are not going to get it in advanced.

    I don’t feel it’s right for any one player to have a better chance to attempt
    to recalibrate thier aimbots to the -cure- that picci mentioned.

    It doesn’t matter what the cheaters try, they will be caught and publically exposed.

    Stop trying, or you will only seem more guilty.

    LOL…its not 2.2…..id say that it 22.2mb…lol i download it 30 minutes!

    Foldersize 6.05mb, rar 2.2mb.
    Gavin doesn’t have his download rate’s very high, since he’s not
    hosting external mods much.
    MODDOWNLOADSPEED 75000 , but also depends on path from gavin to you.

    #48072

    PeanutsRevenge
    Participant

    BOO HOO

    Rarely get to exploit my 20MB connection 🙁

    Go torrents, go torrents GO

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.