This topic contains 5 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Bobirov 11 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

Bobirov
    Participant

How do I add users to a usergroup? I see no way on the usergroup screen or the profile screen or anywhere else that lets me add users.

The reason I ask is that I was wondering how I can add users to the developers group. Went to looking around and didn’t see where I could. I’m sure its right in front of my face and I just overlooked it.

Irishbandit
    Participant

note on the developers group.
    The developers group is closed.
    Group membership: This is a closed group: no more users accepted

Since you are the moderator of the group you may need to open the group for a new member.

If i am wrong well i am just a Noob.

Bobirov
    Participant

I was thinking that closed just meant that people could not request to join the group. But you might be right. I am wondering if I need access to the administration panel to do that. Because I am not seeing any way to do anything other than remove members from the group on the usergroup page.

imported_gcamp
    Participant

If you go to the usergroups page and click on the group there should be an add member box at the bottom of the group.

You will only see it if you are a moderator or admin.

Bobirov
    Participant

Thats about what I was thinking. Unfortunately, there is nothing there but a button for ‘Remove Selected’. Seems fishy to me.

imported_gcamp
    Participant

Looks like it was my fault, I rewrote some of the PHPbb code and had locked down that part too much. Try now.

Bobirov
    Participant

Working fine now, thanks. 🙂

I added, BOY, Brain Damage, Panther and cbx to the group as they are all working on mods and have current versions out. Cbx and Boy could already read the forum though. But for Panther and Brain Damage, you guys can now read the private dev forum.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.