This topic contains 14 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Deathstryker 11 years, 6 months ago.

• Author

Deathstryker
    Participant

We are now the top site for the Google search term “Scorched Earth”. This site has now even overtaken the official site.

I believe this means that we are now more popular than the official site.

Good news indeed. 😉

apache64d
    Participant

*opens a bottle of good champain*

*tost*

BOY
    Participant

Doesn’t it simply mean that we have posted the term “scorched earth” more times than thye original site?

Irishbandit
    Participant

@boy wrote:

Doesn’t it simply mean that we have posted the term “scorched earth” more times than thye original site?

No it means that more people have searched for “Scorched earth” and click on the link for http://www.scorched3d.co.uk. 😉

Deathstryker
    Participant

@irishbandit wrote:

@boy wrote:

No it means that more people have searched for “Scorched earth” and click on the link for http://www.scorched3d.co.uk. 😉

Correct.

R@p7oR
    Participant

lets cheer for that,and in any case lets keep tiping scorched earth , scorched earth , scorched earth 😉

jdog
    Participant

Scorcheded 3D !!!!

I wonder just how many people actually play?

Ebonite
    Participant

I certainly don’t… 👿

R@p7oR
    Participant

a lot of them?

Blasterman
    Participant

Yahoo!! I think our plans for taking over the artillery world by storm is working! 😈

Today, being #1 on google…
    Tomorrow, THE WORLD!! lol

Yes, we do need to get some more players (As in “regulars”, not people that just play once and think this is stupid, because it’s NOT!)!

imported_gcamp
    Participant

The google pagerank system uses the number and quality of refering links as a large part of the ranking. So it means that this web site now has more links to if from other large sites than the official site.

Good news for us. Need to start selling add space, any takers? 🙂

Deathstryker
    Participant

@gcamp wrote:

The google pagerank system uses the number and quality of refering links as a large part of the ranking. So it means that this web site now has more links to if from other large sites than the official site.

Good news for us. Need to start selling add space, any takers? 🙂

Hey, if it helped the income, I wouldn’t mind some banner ads. Popups are kind’ve annoying though.

EDIT: Damn, we’re number 2 again. >.<

R@p7oR
    Participant

as long they not pop ups go all ad you want,number2 :O damm,scorched earth scorched earth 😛

BOY
    Participant

make more links, on the double!!

jdog
    Participant

Make more mods and I can!

Scorched3d gets one link for each page put up on the site.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.