This topic contains 3 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Rommel 9 years, 11 months ago.

• Author

naka
    Participant

After spending 2 hours looking for why there isnt tooltips on the ‘join network window’, i finaly found Checkbox on the 3rd tab. 😆

On the other hand, sometimes its is good that tooltips be turned off. When i played ApocChampions (building are too many and verry close each others), tooltips popup almost under every pixel- its a realy annoying.

Because tooltips are extremely usefull on ‘join network win.’ can they be made permanent for it, and optional for the rest of the game?

Thrax
    Participant

@naka wrote:

After spending 2 hours looking for why there isnt tooltips
    on the ‘join network window’, i finaly found Checkbox on the 3rd tab. 😆

On the other hand, sometimes its is good that tooltips be turned off. When
    i played ApocChampions (building are too many and verry close each
    others), tooltips popup almost under every pixel- its a realy annoying.

Because tooltips are extremely usefull on ‘join network win.’ can they be
    made permanent for it, and optional for the rest of the game?

It may be less convenient, But anytime before or after you load the
    game, you can access the ~ Console.
    In the ~ Console, you can type > ShowContextHelp = on/off
    That will toggle the pop-up tool tips at any time of the game.

naka
    Participant

Thrax tnx for the tip.

My suggestion was that tooltips always exist on ‘network win’ regardless of the current settings.

(may be usefull for the new users, for the ppl with ‘off’ switch to quick find their friends on the servers.) I see, the console is available on ‘network win’ too, so I can type ShowContextHelp=on anytime.

Rommel
    Participant

Hi, I’m sorry that you found the tips annoying while playing Apoc Champions. Personally, I find them very beneficial when trying to pick a target. Health less than 100 a baby missle works fine. A 1.5 K power pill with health greater than 300, I’ll pass it by. Hmmm, five factories in close proximity, what’s the health value on those? I wouldn’t suggest turning it off.

@naka wrote:

After spending 2 hours looking for why there isnt tooltips on the ‘join network window’, i finaly found Checkbox on the 3rd tab. 😆

On the other hand, sometimes its is good that tooltips be turned off. When i played ApocChampions (building are too many and verry close each others), tooltips popup almost under every pixel- its a realy annoying.

Because tooltips are extremely usefull on ‘join network win.’ can they be made permanent for it, and optional for the rest of the game?

I must go destroy the world now. Krieg ohne Hass

Sincerely,

Generalfeldmarschall Erwin J. E. Rommel

Rommel
    Participant

Oh please be the one I need.

@naka wrote:

After I finished posting the files I need I remembered that you played recently. If you don’t mind would you check the file list and see if you have any of the files. Don’t concern yourself too much with the dates. I happily take whatever anyone sends.

Thanks in advance to you and anyone else that can supply the requested files.

I must go destroy the world now. Krieg ohne Hass

Sincerely,

Generalfeldmarschall Erwin J. E. Rommel

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.