This topic contains 10 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  DeVice 12 years, 2 months ago.

• Author

Apollo Tangent
    Participant

I am personally sick and tired of a certain admin whom I will for this time forward call, “Little Napoleon”.

Admin rights should not be used to overtly control a game by suggesting that (THEIR RULES) apply for a game. Such as a “no heavy weapons rule”.

There are server rules!!!!

There is another way to exploit it… (start your own damned server)>

If you try to apply your own rules…. What’s the point in having a chat filter? If I get annoyed at your “LIttle Napoleon” {ACT} I should be able to void all rules shouldn’t I?

What makes me a better player than you?

When I see what’s going on, I call a “Spade” a “Spade” and a “Prick-face” a “Prick-face”

OH!!!! Bye the way… Prick-face isn’t in the chat filter…

So resign your admin rights “Little Napoleon”. Haven’t you abused it enough?

>forwarded to Gavin and others via forum mail: to stop “Little Napoleon” or anyone else for editing this post< .
    Apollo Tangent

Wowbagger
    Participant

If im playing on the official server with few players and we set “game rules” we always ask new comers if they want to play by them, if they say no then its back to “anything goes”. At least for me anyway.

I’ve been in several games with “rules” and theres been times when apache has come in and not wanted to play with said rules so then all “game rules” were off.

I cant see where apache would be persistant about you playing by set rules on official server if so then in my opinion he was wrong to do so.

We’ve all been getting along so good lately Please just take a deep breath and let it pass. If apache was wrong then I expect an apology would be called for.

PS: I have no prior knowledge of this situation and these are just my on the spot thoughts.

Apollo Tangent
    Participant

Apollo Tangent
    Participant

Oh… I didn’t say APACHE!

You somehow deduced that on your own??????????

I said it was “Little Napoleon”.

Get a grip on your peers wowb. Volunteers wanted?

Thanks. 😉

A.T.

Apollo Tangent
    Participant

[

quote=”Wowbagger”]If im playing on the official server with few players and we set “game rules” we always ask new comers if they want to play by them, if they say no then its back to “anything goes”. At least for me anyway.

I’ve been in several games with “rules” and theres been times when apache has come in and not wanted to play with said rules so then all “game rules” were off.

I cant see where apache would be persistant about you playing by set rules on official server if so then in my opinion he was wrong to do so.

We’ve all been getting along so good lately Please just take a deep breath and let it pass. If apache was wrong then I expect an apology would be called for.

That is NOT an admin’s role. (PERIOD).

PS: I have no prior knowledge of this situation and these are just my on the spot thoughts.[/quote]

Apollo Tangent
    Participant

@wowbagger wrote:

If im playing on the official server with few players and we set “game rules” we always ask new comers if they want to play by them, if they say no then its back to “anything goes”. At least for me anyway.

PS: I have no prior knowledge of this situation and these are just my on the spot thoughts.

Official means “”OFFICIAL””?

suck Mokeloooooook

ya did before, do it now.

Apollo Tangent
    Participant

Lacky!

Server “RULES” means you aaaasways jerks should follow ADMIN GUIDELINES!

That means YOU “”WATCH””.

You don’t log “in” to make people {feel uncomfotable} , you log in to enforce rules.

Server rules.

Here we go…

Point made, you start a “server of your own”.

Don’t even ask me to piss on “Your Justified” answer. (!!!!!).

It’s wrong. <<<< I won't even shout about it.

Apollo

Were you born “retarded” or are you a 64 as well?

BOY
    Participant

good grief! If he logged in as admin, so what, did he tell anyone they had to do something? I think that you are probably percieving a threat that was not there, until you went ape about nothing. Just calm down and we can all go about the business of killing Mokajoke again.

Hey joke”R” I got your number

Willis
    Participant

This is just two mis-understandings both blown out of proportion…

Apache asked for rules…

… Apollo intepreted apache’s word choice by an idea of enforcement.

Apollo made various “non-logical” (at least by others) comments…

… Apache intepreted them to have fowl secret meanings.

Apache logged into admin – something he does just for the sake of doing…

… However for the time and place he did it, Apollo assumed it was an act of agression.

Maybe I’m wrong – but thats what it seems like. As far as the “no rules” concept – I still go by the simple idea if few people play and can agree to play a certain way so be it.. otherwise when you ASK new-comers if they wish to play those same rules and they disagree… then the rules are null and void.

Apollo Tangent
    Participant

NUP!

apache can log in on various names but abuses her rights as an admin by logging in to present a “threat”.

If you don’t agree with that threat, i can be banned, ( for five minutes ).

She can log, and modify. A “Bitch” is a “Bitch”.

Those of us who have “grapes” weed the “suckers” out.

If you think that I’m vocal on it for a reason that might (threaten my rank)…

You should know better.

(personally) I think the freak ‘Jax” off to pix of Napolen.

I’ll find a picture of what I percieve as 64 and post it on the zine…

hmmmmmmm.

I have never lost a job where when things has to be “thinned out”, I was on the (hit list). For scorched…. HMMMM a person like her has to
    single me out.

For what reason?

Admins, judge the posts before you judge me.

Look to your peers as being that and nothing more.

lil’ has essentially “dirted you all”

Apollo

apache64d
    Participant

little question..who is “her”? 😀 😀 😀

you r realy losing it man.

DeVice
    Participant

Apollo, whoever you have grief against, whatever reasons you may have, doesn’t allow you to get insulting.
    It only stress us into believing you have no self-control.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘To the Admins who don’t exploit.’ is closed to new replies.