This topic contains 99 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  comedown 6 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

Loke
    Participant

Oh you have inside knowledge, but why is it not from the mouth of the misunderstood, puritan, sensitive naked guy – he apparently likes the attention.

FYI I started with him as with everyone else – friendly – you need to be somewhat of a clown to fall out with me and yet he managed it.

Please let naked defend himself!

Thanks;)

Loke

ArmorWraith
    Participant

@loke wrote:

he apparently likes the attention.

How hard was it to say that… you have your answer!

sigh*
    Not all things in life are defensible.. especially when there are no means of defense.. He doesnt want to defend himself Loke… hes doing it on purpose and openly.

The worst thing you can do is facilitate the attention. Which is why I have stayed out of this thread for awhile. As long as you make a hulabaloo about it, the madness continues..

Naked is a normal player, when sandhog use was confronted you made him an agitated and offended player. I am guilty as well, he began to smurf after I suggested it as a way to combat the current faulty server settings. Naked is a nice and different guy. there is currently no rule on hogs, so therefore any complaints made against Naked are just whining. Get to know the guy instead of damming him for his weapons use.

Armor

NAKED
    Participant

Hi Guys,

When I started this thread, I wanted to know opinions about cussing and to make a place where players that are cussed at can post rude comments. I also wanted to make sure there are no double standards. For instance, if someone was cussing at another player and an admin said nothing, ok. If that same cussing was directed at an admin and the admin took action, double standard. Player to player, player to admin, admin to player, the standard should be the same across the board. If I thought this was the case, I would not have asked admins to go on record saying what they would do if I cussed at them.

Without directly answering the question as Armor and apache have, it makes me wonder if in the future you, Loke, if you would try to goat me into crossing the line with my comments to give you a reason to mute/kick/ban me. With you not directly answering the question, I have no reason to think otherwise.

As I recall Armor, in that game I did use a hog in the tenth round….and you did win, but only by one or two kills. ๐Ÿ™‚ Good game.

If I complained about rollers all the time, went on and on about how heavy rollers weren’t fair to use, what would you do? (Rhetorical)

Most of PR’s comments are blatant trolling of some level or another. I try to respond to him as little as possible.

I’m hungry. Good bye,

NAKED

ArmorWraith
    Participant

@naked wrote:

As I recall Armor, in that game I did use a hog in the tenth round….and you did win, but only by one or two kills. ๐Ÿ™‚ Good game.

Eh? you did? Must of slipped my mind ๐Ÿ™‚ Apparently im not fixated on hogs ๐Ÿ˜›
    Armor

**Edit**
    I need a new banner.

AHA yes I finally found it. Remembered reading it somewhere.
    @Pnut wrote:

As for lasers and Dirt, I am not sure if you have the problem with them individually or only when used together. I do not like dirt, but the MAIN reason for that is the price is WAY too low.
    I never liked hogs because they were SOO cheap given their effectivness, now the price has gone up, I have no problem with them at all.

and if I may remind players and admin alike:

@bigbear wrote:

This list is an official ruleset that applies to the unmodded servers run by scorched3D.co.uk (ie “main” and “beginners”).

* Servers are FFA:
    The servers are FFA by default. If you want to play custom rules games (MissilesBattsChutes only etc) on these servers, all of the participating players have to agree. If one or more player(s) says no or does not confirm that the rules are accepted, the game is FFA.

/The admin crew

I see nothing pertaining to foul language, so I assume it is handled at an admins disgression. I see nothing about smurfing either.. so that too is handled at admin disgression. I would assume most admins follow the forum rules.. as they are the only rules Gavin himself has probbably actually written. IF I am wrong will someone point me to the real official rules?

Forgive me if I seem to be a rules guy… sometimes im a real “sonofa boy” as someone so fondly put it. ๐Ÿ‘ฟ <

blatant anger

Funny how when I became an admin some people felt I had my own agenda. Yeh I do, maintain the peace. As is my entrusted duty.

If you have something to say about me, say it to me. (not your server buddies).

I aint no boy wannabe. I want nothing to do with the server, besides to set it back to the settings right before last version. The ones everyone whined and complained for. Boy did the opposite if I recall, for better or worse.

Acid22
    Participant

Hey KangaWraith,

Nobody is moaning at you(yet) so leave us alone you big tart. You are publicly telling off an admin that was around when you were still cell dividing. Boys biggest folly (IMFO) was to start telling people what they could and could’nt write and then start to alter/delete posts as he saw fit. Word on the street is that’s what’s in the pipeline now ๐Ÿ˜‰

This discussion started as a moan about me and my swearing /morals/social norms. Whem made to realise that advertising your weed/’nakedness in front of my Bro on a Friday whilst playing Scorched’ stuff is hardly an advert for social norms, we switched to a different angle about admin reactions to stuff etc etc.

‘The rules, the rules, we must adhere to the rules on swearing……………oh sh*t………there is’nt one’.

Anyway, I’m off to Wales to swear at some f*ckin sheep and let you Septics dribble over Wills & Kate.

PeanutsRevenge
    Participant

@acid22 wrote:

Hey KangaWraith,

Nobody is moaning at you(yet) so leave us alone you big tart. You are publicly telling off an admin that was around when you were still cell dividing. Boys biggest folly (IMFO) was to start telling people what they could and could’nt write and then start to alter/delete posts as he saw fit. Word on the street is that’s what’s in the pipeline now ๐Ÿ˜‰

This discussion started as a moan about me and my swearing /morals/social norms. Whem made to realise that advertising your weed/’nakedness in front of my Bro on a Friday whilst playing Scorched’ stuff is hardly an advert for social norms, we switched to a different angle about admin reactions to stuff etc etc.

‘The rules, the rules, we must adhere to the rules on swearing……………oh sh*t………there is’nt one’.

Anyway, I’m off to Wales to swear at some f*ckin sheep and let you Septics dribble over Wills & Kate.

As long as they’re not ‘bare’ sheep ๐Ÿ˜‰

Chopper
    Participant

@acid22 wrote:

๐Ÿ˜† Ya know we’re mostly grown up people around here, and dang people cuss now and again. Hell, I let one or two fly from time to time. Vulgar, repetive cussing though and you’ll get a warning from me.By the third Ill just bust ya. I’ve never had it go past a second polite warning. Thats why we don’t need a bunch of phoney baloney rules. You can call me a hypocrite if you like……I just don’t believe in jumping on someones butt for no good reason.

Act normal (well mostly ) and show some common sense…..thats all I ask.

@acid22 wrote:

I am so GLAD I’m not in Wales to see that! ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜†

and Man you brits like your royals….little Grace van Cutsem here looks like she’s had enough…

PeanutsRevenge
    Participant

@chopper wrote:

@acid22 wrote:

๐Ÿ˜† Ya know we’re mostly grown up people around here, and dang people cuss now and again. Hell, I let one or two fly from time to time. Vulgar, repetive cussing though and you’ll get a warning from me.By the third Ill just bust ya. I’ve never had it go past a second polite warning. Thats why we don’t need a bunch of phoney baloney rules. You can call me a hypocrite if you like……I just don’t believe in jumping on someones butt for no good reason.

Act normal (well mostly ) and show some common sense…..thats all I ask.

@acid22 wrote:

I am so GLAD I’m not in Wales to see that! ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜†

and Man you brits like your royals….little Grace van Cutsem here looks like she’s had enough…

Hypocrite!

First!!!! What do I win ๐Ÿ˜‰

Chopper
    Participant

You win….

A HAMMER! =D>

naka
    Participant

100th =D> =D> =D>

comedown
    Participant

People who get offended by things that are said on the internet are just wonderful and brighten up my day to no end.

Viewing 11 posts - 91 through 101 (of 101 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.