This topic contains 99 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  comedown 6 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

Loke
    Participant

@naked wrote:

Hi all,

This had been a very enlightening thread. I have one question, and I will ask it directly to all game admins.

If I were to say to you exactly what Acid said to me, to you, with the * in there, what would you do? Would you kick/ban/mute me? And if not, what if I kept saying it over and over? At what point would you take action?

I would like all game admin’s opinions.

This would never happen of course, because I’m not that type of person. Hogging you into oblivion is good enough for me.

Smurfs.

Loke, you and I have had words about smurfs. According to the Rules and Guidelines, and according to Armor, smurfs are completely legal and don’t warrant any admin action.

If/when I sick NAKED 3.0 on you, I expect you to control yourself.

See you out there,

The NAKED stats monster of Scorched. 😈

Always calm – I dare you to smurf me out of balance – You would love it;)

NAKED
    Participant

Hi Loke,

That didn’t answer my question.

Bye Loke,

NAKED

naka
    Participant

What was the question :-k

Loke
    Participant

@naked wrote:

Smurfs.

Loke, you and I have had words about smurfs. According to the Rules and Guidelines, and according to Armor, smurfs are completely legal and don’t warrant any admin action.

If/when I sick NAKED 3.0 on you, I expect you to control yourself.

See you out there,

The NAKED stats monster of Scorched. 😈

Nice I always love to be advised by someone like you, did I ever abuse my admin rights? Why do you even write such stuff? You are a patronizing *****.

As for smurfs being legal, yes so what, you don’t have to like them for that reason.

Remember please, I’m a happy scorcher first and an admin if need be or to write with big letters.

I wish you good mental health;)

Loke

ps: What question, your not the spanish inquisition or something?

***** screen drencher’s;)

naka
    Participant

Can we type 3 or more Asterisks grouped together?

There are some very nice asterisks fully supported by the game engine.
    http://titus.uni-frankfurt.de/unicode/inx/titu2700.htm
    ✻ ✱ ✽ ❋

If i type “✻✻✻✻ U’ … is this considered against The_Rulez?

PeanutsRevenge
    Participant

@naka wrote:

✻ ✱ ✽ ❋

Crap, You’d have been one of the people I’d have asked about such things, being part of the woodwork of this once great game!

Loke
    Participant

@naka wrote:

✻ ✱ ✽ ❋

Are there minors or sensitive unclothed substance users about?

NAKED
    Participant

Hi Loke,

You answered my question ambiguously. You quoted my question on the first post of this page but don’t want to give a clear answer as other admins have.

Are you able give a specific answer?

Bye Loke,

NAKED

Loke
    Participant

@naked wrote:

Hi Loke,

You answered my question ambiguously. You quoted my question on the first post of this page but don’t want to give a clear answer as other admins have.

Are you able give a specific answer?

Bye Loke,

NAKED

You could try to be a good example by answering questions directed at you, but then you appear to slink around them. Nut had a question for you, maybe it was a rhetorical one – your answer is still missing. I myself used some of these ? and your answer was silence, little *** ****.

Again, your arrogant behaviour has to stop, you “advice” and “demand” answers, while running in circles with your naked weed obsession (not in this thread and I thank you).

I still wish you good mental health and hope you will attain it soon;)

Loke

ArmorWraith
    Participant

Are you guys st*ll not done B*tch*ng about th*ngs?

Sheesh.. You people are worse then two G*rls go*ng to the candy shop on the*r per*ods.

Can no one tell Naked wasnt ser*ous… and you guys took *t and ran? He was test*ng how proact*ve/underact*ve the adm*ns really are. *f you d*dnt real*ze he has h*s answer now and th*s thread doesnt need more cycl*c banter.

He stirred the pot…and the ingredients keep swirling. Stop the circles and straighten up. You all have your answers, just because you cant get the other person to admit it doesnt mean you continue the cycle.

When the laundrys done, i dont put it back on spin cycle.
    If you cant tell I am really getting pis..irked by the stupidity of this thread.
    The reactions of admin and player alike are suprisingly underwhelming.

Armor

PS: Dont theese damn asterisks make shit hard to read. Stop using them and say what you mean. Obviously the only time I see it necessary to censor flavoring language is when children are about, or people that are new to the game. Its better not to scare them off with obscene behaviors. Lead by example and not stupidity. If your example is stupidity dont lead.

Loke
    Participant

Hi Kbunny

Does naked agree with you? Maybe we should ask him just for – asking him?

Loke;)

ArmorWraith
    Participant

@loke wrote:

Hi Kbunny

Does naked agree with you? Maybe we should ask him just for – asking him?

Loke;)

Loke you know as well as I do that Naked is not serious. He shoots to win regardless of player objections. There is no proper action to take against such claims, but to consult Gavin. If he deems dirt and hogs unecessary he will remove them from the buying list.

If it is so important for people to have no hogs and dirt, I will spen a couple minutes editing the code for the normal game and remove them, set up a server, and host stats.

Now if there is anymore stupid questions, get them out of your systems.

Armor

ArmorWraith
    Participant

Ill even make cute little badges for you, since people seem to be so obsessed in obtaining some sort of official pixel picture and number!!

See my signature, you can attach a fake medal just as easily as i did that tank.

Armor

Loke
    Participant

Are you serious or just making an arse of yourself? Why not let the stoner put it in his own words? How do you know all this or is it your own personal interpretation? If so – why?

ArmorWraith
    Participant

I talked with him, NOT at him.

I asked him from day one why he was doing it, he gave me a three fold straight answer over the course of my games with him, he has reiterated it many times!

A) An unprecedented 3rd stats win.
    B) To make his point about rude happenings in main.
    C) Shits and Giggles watching you guys flip.

have you read what he writes? Or dismissed it because he uses hogs? I play games with Naked all the time and he has only used a hog on me 3 times this stats season. He played a whole game last sunday with me without ever using a hog. He lost but I am a relatively good player.

Armor

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 101 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.