This topic contains 99 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  comedown 6 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

NAKED
    Participant

Hi apache,

Good to know, thank you.

NAKED

apache64d
    Participant

Who is that Ugo chaves that played today just now?
    First he changed his name to..Shortbow… then he said he isn’t a preverter (to my question if he is you). then answered he is not a capitalist (to my question if he is Acid..). The I finaly logged in to check if I could see who it is. I suspend that and he moved to spectate… aftet that he changed name to Ugo Chaves. The name he first use when I saw who is online before I joined the game. Then he left. mistory.

NAKED
    Participant

Hi apache,

No Sir. If I use a smurf, you will know it’s me. The only time I might not use NAKED X.0 is when I’m in beginner priming it for main. And I’m stopping with NAKED 3.0, my last smurf.

I don’t find hiding my true identity appealing, and to tell the truth it bothers me. When I came back in September I started with the name Lumberjack. Even though that wasn’t really a smurf, just hiding my true self was very hard. I didn’t like it.

NAKED must be his naked self.

ArmorWraith
    Participant

Depends on whos in the room. I would mute you on my console if we were alone, but if there were other people present (newbs) then yes admin mute.

Armor

apache64d
    Participant

Armor you are right. I’ll take that correction too.

PeanutsRevenge
    Participant

So, ‘Naked Stoner’ is OK but swearing is not.

Typically inconsistant admins!

ArmorWraith
    Participant

@peanutsrevenge wrote:

So, ‘Naked Stoner’ is OK but swearing is not.

Typically inconsistant admins!

I am not of the last admin crew.. and his name is just Naked now?
    Perhaps its worth noting that you have a bloody ax in your avatar though…hmmm 😆

Armor

Acid22
    Participant

Blimey, I go away for a few days and you are still bleating on about being sworn at.

You asked me if I wanted a night out with you and some prostitutes and I did’nt go running to every admin asking them to tell you off about your dubious standards on drugs, prostitution and nakedness in front of your Brother.

So stop being a soppy nonce, you big, big, BIG baby 😥 😥 😥 ahhhhhhhh, blessim.

NAKED
    Participant

Hi Acid,

Soppy nonce? Never heard that one before.

I’m trying to get an idea of what the admins would do in-game if they were the target. This is important for future reference.

As for you…you seem to be scratching the surface of the little game I’m playing with you. 😀

I’m highly offended by your use of the word “running”.

You’ve been punked. 😆

Have a nice day.

NAKED

PeanutsRevenge
    Participant

Give this crap has gone on for 5 pages and you’re still looking for someone suck your dick, yea, I’d agree with the crackheads use of the word running.

Personally I think that ‘crying’ would be more apt, but he’s a northerner so crying’s a swear word, which would just start all this crap all over again.

NAKED
    Participant

Hi PR,

You did a wonderful “job”. I’ll leave fifty bucks on the nightstand before I go.

😆

See ya next time,

NAKED

apache64d
    Participant

ok I think this is going too far. I could misunderstood the humore here but few of PR words and u know which ones r not for this forums.
    After thinking, Naked, I think your nick and your txt about what you will be on friday is unappropaite too.

We don’t have a modertor here yet so unfortunately you all can’t abuse it and say almost what ever you want and it won’t be deleted.

Acid22
    Participant

Yeah Peanut,

Don’t ever say ‘crying’ here again you filth monger.

NAKED
    Participant

Hi apache,

I can drop the Friday thing, no one was showing up anyway.

Is cussing rude, yes. Should there be repercussions if it happens in the game, yes. Am I truly, deeply offended when someone does it, no.

Asking an Englishman not to cuss is like asking a dog not to bark. Bad Acid! No bone for you!

If you are serious about my nic going to far, whenever we meet in-game I can change it to my other favorite well known nic, Apex.

Apex

ArmorWraith
    Participant

@fml story wrote:

Today, a stoned man tried to break into my house. Naked. FML

#15719480 (226)

I agree, your life sucks (7565) – you totally deserved it (1128)

On 04/10/2011 at 2:05am – misc – by Anonymous (woman) – United States (Colorado)

Er.. Naked.. you didnt by chance.. do some perusing?

Armor

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 101 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.