This topic contains 99 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  comedown 6 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

PeanutsRevenge
    Participant

@loke wrote:

now I see the light – wait maybe its just because I removed my palm.

LTSOMN!!!!

(Laughing the snot out my nose)!!!

Outstanding + 2000 skill points for the bacon maker!

ArmorWraith
    Participant

Sigh* 3 Humorous wits.. am I the only one whos ever serious around here? Even when arguing you guys crack jokes… I love you guys. 😆

Armor

PeanutsRevenge
    Participant

@armorwraith wrote:

Sigh* 3 Humorous wits.. am I the only one whos ever serious around here? Even when arguing you guys crack jokes… I love you guys. 😆

Armor

I believe you said something about the yank so called army are the best in the world.

Now who’s cracks jokes?

ArmorWraith
    Participant

@peanutsrevenge wrote:

@armorwraith wrote:

Armor

I believe you said something about the yank so called army are the best in the world.

Now who’s cracks jokes?

sigh* (scooting out of this thread)

Armor

PeanutsRevenge
    Participant

MMWWWWAHAhahahahaha, +1 for the Brits AGAIN!

Additional cos I’m an ass
    We made you, we break you!

Chopper
    Participant

Whoa Im sorta behind here……where’s the naked women? 8)

ArmorWraith
    Participant

-1 for drinking warm tea.

Armor

Loke
    Participant

@acid22 wrote:

Awww Stoneypops, Don’t give in yet! I want to hear why a public admission of being stoned and naked is morally better than a cheeky bit of swearing?

Loke,
    I hope you were’nt saying ‘*** ****’ That is pure filth you evil man. It’s nearly as bad as *********!. I can’t believe you have lowered your self to my level of debauchery. May the shame be with you. 😯

Cya later, assuming I’m not doing time.

The first wasn’t even an insult, just name calling or is cry baby an insult? The other two I have no idea what are other than a bunch of *** to get nakeds imagination fired up and his screen drenched;)

Loke

naka
    Participant

@armorwraith wrote:

am I the only one whos ever serious around here?

You are. 🙂

I am the 2nd, because i cant understand all the English idioms and ‘slight humor’ used here (what is it the correct phrase?).

PLs dont swear/Cuss because all non-English adult players will learn how to do it. [-X

BTW what is the difference between swearing and cussing? :-k
    I was innocent when started playing this game 🙁

Chopper
    Participant

Pretty much just one letter. 😉

Laptops Daddy
    Participant

@naka wrote:

it’s an americanism – a missspelling of curse. i was once told the story.

the great potato famine of the 19th century – it hit ireland hard. the best and brightest irish adventurers gathered as many good potatoes as they could, jumped on a boat and set sail for foreign shores in search of treasure and gold. the potatoes were heavy – jetison the books now laddy, we’ll not be needing those where we’re going, so we won’t.

the british mocked and laughed at the backwards irish, but when it turned out that the gold at the end of the rainbow was kind of real and it was time to put a flag on it, the irish had already sowed the seeds of a new written language, as best they could minus the books. they called it merrycanish. to be sure to be sure.

in time, merrycan became ‘american’, and lots of the old word forms persist to this day, along with dropped u’s, z’s in place of s’s, and mispronunciations of words like vase and mirror.

PeanutsRevenge
    Participant

@laptops Daddy wrote:

@naka wrote:

it’s an americanism – a missspelling of curse. i was once told the story.

the great potato famine of the 19th century – it hit ireland hard. the best and brightest irish adventurers gathered as many good potatoes as they could, jumped on a boat and set sail for foreign shores in search of treasure and gold. the potatoes were heavy – jetison the books now laddy, we’ll not be needing those where we’re going, so we won’t.

the british mocked and laughed at the backwards irish, but when it turned out that the gold at the end of the rainbow was kind of real and it was time to put a flag on it, the irish had already sowed the seeds of a new written language, as best they could minus the books. they called it merrycanish. to be sure to be sure.

in time, merrycan became ‘american’, and lots of the old word forms persist to this day, along with dropped u’s, z’s in place of s’s, and mispronunciations of words like vase and mirror.

Whatever, just STFU and let me funk you for old times sake 😉

Chopper
    Participant

Gotta love our english cousins… 😆

NAKED
    Participant

Hi all,

This had been a very enlightening thread. I have one question, and I will ask it directly to all game admins.

If I were to say to you exactly what Acid said to me, to you, with the * in there, what would you do? Would you kick/ban/mute me? And if not, what if I kept saying it over and over? At what point would you take action?

I would like all game admin’s opinions.

This would never happen of course, because I’m not that type of person. Hogging you into oblivion is good enough for me.

Smurfs.

Loke, you and I have had words about smurfs. According to the Rules and Guidelines, and according to Armor, smurfs are completely legal and don’t warrant any admin action.

If/when I sick NAKED 3.0 on you, I expect you to control yourself.

See you out there,

The NAKED stats monster of Scorched. 😈

apache64d
    Participant

If you repeatedly swearing I would mute you. Admin mute.

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 101 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.