This topic contains 99 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  comedown 6 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

ArmorWraith
    Participant

Np Naked, come back anytime ๐Ÿ™‚

I quite enjoyed our skirmish ๐Ÿ˜€
    Most fun I have had on S3D in ages ๐Ÿ™‚

Armor

Acid22
    Participant

@peanutsrevenge wrote:

@acid22 wrote:

ps
    I wish you the best of luck in your quest for a third stats win. A hollower victory than an presidential election in Libya. =D>

I certainly wouldn’t cheapen what the Libyans have gone through with SUCH a dismissive comment, but I would agree it’s ALMOST as hollow!

I said ‘election’. He does’nt allow them……get the irony now? ๐Ÿ˜‰ @naked wrote:

Hi Chopper,

In no way am I trying to get an emotional response when dirting, hogging or resigning, I’m just trying to win. I don’t feel slighted when someone hogs me, I think…they shot a hog at me…I have no control over other people’s emotions.

Cussing, on the other hand…that’s it’s only purpose. Why else would someone do that?

NAKED

You are not listening. You may not be trying to get an emotional response……..but you do.

Cussing. I assume you mean cursing or swearing. I like doing it. In fact I love it. Most adults like doing it. You sound like you’re on some sort of godbothering crusade ๐Ÿ˜†

If you don’t like it then **** off!

Chopper
    Participant

But he doesn’t have stats there…..so what was the “complaint” again?

aW set up a mod or specialty server, main should always be main. Although, i don’t like the bot there or some of the settings, it shouldn’t be a mod server.

NAKED
    Participant

Morning Everyone,

To Acid: You prove my point all too well. Shame on you.

If your’re capable of any kind of tact, there is no evidence.

Good luck with your attitude.

Hi Chopper,

What I was trying to say was that playing Armor’s mod made main look mundane.

I had more fun dying nine rounds then all the time in main put together. The intensity of an “open fire” set-up is awesome.

This doesn’t mean I’ll quit main, but it does mean I can be found elsewhere.

And I really do hope everyone gives it a try.

Cowabunga Dudes!

NAKED

Acid22
    Participant

I’ll make this the last time I ever darken your door.

“TACT : a keen sense of what to do or say in order to maintain good relations with others or avoid offense”

You are priceless mate ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜†

Oh the shame!….how will I ever live with myself ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜†

NAKED
    Participant

Acid,

Using unpopular weapons and tactics is one thing, cussing is another.

Can’t you tell the difference?

NAKED

PeanutsRevenge
    Participant

@naked wrote:

Acid,

NAKED

So say YOU!

Damn near everyone else who plays, wants to play or used to play this game disagrees (and it’s not just the hogs and the dirt).

BTW, Acid wouldn’t have been very tactful had he avoided swearing @ you as I’d have been offended!

Previously I’ve not been entirely against cloning, however I believe the cloning of Rommel has firmly put me in the camp of ‘cloning’s bad mmmmK’

apache64d
    Participant

I too hate when NAKED dirt self (hell, I will also leave a game (server) if he does it repeatedly)but I gotta say, Acid chiil a bit. You wanna swear? not in here or at the on-line game (there are rules about this).
    These are not the places for this kind of language or behaviour.

Acid22
    Participant

It’s impossible to swear ‘in game’ and I have never done it here……..you chill out.

Loke
    Participant

@naked wrote:

Acid,

NAKED

To the improperly dressed, both of them

I feel with you – it hurts in my heart too – Acid is just a primitive brute and unfairly using skill to win a game – shame on him. If it not was for my compassion and deep concern for your mental well being I would call you a wimp, but then you have my full sympathy and I wont.

Loke;)

Acid22
    Participant

Tak spiste, betyder f*cking verden for mig:)

NAKED
    Participant

Hello PR,

Yes, so say I.

There are a multitude of ways to get around the filter, (and I think I’ve seen most of them) and there are many words that the filter doesn’t censor.

The filter isn’t the problem. It’s a player with malicious intent that’s the problem. I think we can all recognize it when we see it. In the past, I’ve seen admins make good judgements when it comes to this, for the betterment of all players present.

It’s important to have some kind of ongoing enforceable standard because you never know who might be in the crosshairs next. I’m not saying we don’t now, I’m just saying why it’s important.

Loke, you never fail to amuse.

NAKED

Thrax
    Participant

Think about it this way then..
    Swearing , or pretending to swear while bypassing a filter is never accidental.

First you think it, and yes.. this is often involuntary..

Then you have to find the right words to portray your angst to your target.

Then you have to take time and type that phrase letter by letter while aiming,
    buying, or manipulating the map views.

By the time you hit print, you had 2 spare chances to think about it and
    choose whether it was wise to ruin your reputation in public.

Pretend your targets are all children ( most of them may well be in disguise)..
    Or, if you are a child.. Would you be saying that to an adult in a crowded
    convention hall.

Game tactics are easy to counter, but it’s harder to face them in other
    situations if you’ve blatently insulted them verbally..

Acid22
    Participant

This is turning into an episode of Oprah….’You were’nt there for me man’ ๐Ÿ˜†

I swore at somebody who needed swearing at. I did’nt invade Belgium or shoot Lennon. There were no children, noobs, disabled equal rights activists or anybody from the ‘Save the Gay Whale Popular Peoples Front’ present.

I ruined my reputation in public? ๐Ÿ˜† That’s hilarious……..please come down from planet Righteous.

It’s very easy to be ‘pro’ all the good things and ‘anti’ all the bad things from behind a game forum.

Why don’t we all demote ourselves from our recently appointed positions as ‘World Police for the Promotion of Everything Nice’ and be calm.

ps.
    I promise not to kick my dog and be helpful to old people from now on. I realise Peanut can’t do the latter, as it would take up the whole day where he lives =P~

ArmorWraith
    Participant

@acid22 wrote:

ps.
    I promise not to kick my dog and be helpful to old people from now on. I realise Peanut can’t do the latter, as it would take up the whole day where he lives =P~

LOL

Armor

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 101 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.