This topic contains 7 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Loke 6 years, 7 months ago.

• Author

NAKED
    Participant

Loke,

I will log you from now on.

I would like to bring attention to the player known as “One”. He was banned a few years ago. He is now back playing the game but is apparently still banned from the forum.

It makes no sense to have a ban lifted on one and not the other…one. Sry, had to.

IMO, One should have his voice reinstated in the forum.

NAKED

apache64d
    Participant

The “One” I know is unbanned from the forums… he has a topic “Facebook” in one of the forums…
    The admins are taking about him being back to the game. For now, he is free to play like everybody.

(There was a VERY [ like 5-6 years ago or so had fights with Appolo Tangent] old “one” that used to play…and banned for cheating+banned from the forums…..)

TheOne
    Participant

Hi Everyone,

I came back to the game because i missed the fun and good times i would have, playing to early hours of the morning and chatting with good friends. I could have easily returned to the game under a new nickname. I did not expect to return to the game, and be reminded of things that i never did. I came back, to try and remember why Scorched was such a great game. I don’t know what happened during the aimbot craze, there was alot of mixed emotions from alot of players, including admins, personal grudges. Like Armor says, things don’t quite make sense (I was not sure what he meant by this, until i read the forums myself). I was told by Admins, i was banned due to physical evidence against me. Four years later i see that was banned due to an observation.

Big Bear:

Let me start with a small summary:
    As far as I can tell 5-6 ppl were banned for cheating in “recent” times, ie after the public aimbot was revealed.
    1. One
    2. Cpn
    3. Graphite
    4. xox
    5-6. Pam/Dag
    The last three were banned based on various forms of hard evidence, although it was never made clear whether or not Dag was in fact Pam (IP trace put them in the same area but not an exact location match). One and Cpn were banned based on observations.

In the cases where clear evidence exists I am convinced that bans should be permanent and will fight tooth and nail to make it so. When it comes to bans based on observation only I could be persuaded to support a consensus to give them a second chance after some time has passed. My only reservation would be that we should keep tabs on such players and not just simply wipe the slate clean.

Big Bear:

At this time I’d like to make a point. I don’t think we should let him back because he is known here and have made some friends. If we let him back it’s because of the fact that there was no hard evidence. That would mean that EVERYONE that are banned because of circumstancial evidence gets a second chance after some time in the icebox. If we all can agree on that I am cool with the whole thing, but if it’s a special deal for One I will not support it. Before anyone gets the wrong idea this has nothing to do with my personal feelings towards One. I just think it’s important that we get this right.

I wish to play again, by all means monitor me, but don’t judge me on accusations that don’t seem be relevant at all.

ArmorWraith
    Participant

Thank you for posting One. But it would have been better to post the admin voting information in a Private message to us. As for now it seems the majority agrees to let you stay with monitoring. Apache has his reasons, he is a good guy.

Welcome back , chill and have a nice play. 😉
    Armor

TheOne
    Participant

Hi Arma,

Please move this thread, i was not aware that i could post in a private forum…..
    Thanks for all the support guys.

Does this mean i can officially play again?

PeanutsRevenge
    Participant

@theone wrote:

Hi Arma,

Please move this thread, i was not aware that i could post in a private forum…..

Don’t let him on he smells REALLY bad!

ArmorWraith
    Participant

@theone wrote:

Hi Arma,

I meant in a private message aha, but yes you may continue to play. Happy Hunting!
    🙂

Armor

apache64d
    Participant

My question is: How Did you get this quoted post by BigBear?! If I’m right the original post is on the Private Admin Forum….

Loke
    Participant

@naked wrote:

Loke,

I will log you from now on.

I would like to bring attention to the player known as “One”. He was banned a few years ago. He is now back playing the game but is apparently still banned from the forum.

It makes no sense to have a ban lifted on one and not the other…one. Sry, had to.

IMO, One should have his voice reinstated in the forum.

NAKED

Wow – thanks Stoner – nobody has ever had an interest in logging my chat – yay – I have a stark naked fan;)

The One matter has been discussed and the consensus was to let him return.

Loke (now with fan count 1, Acids fan count nil)

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.