This topic contains 17 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Irishbandit 12 years, 3 months ago.

• Author

M. O.
    Participant

I have stayed out of this but the last post by AT is the tops. Please ban him @ the cost of others. It is a shame that 1 person can run it for many but I guess it happens. Sorry but until he has ceased to exist here I cannot come back. I could tolerate his ranting but the pic was the icing on the cake so to speak.

Good bye until I know for sure he is gone.

Willis
    Participant

After getting a PM from M.O. and reading this topic, I looked at that topic; quickly scrolled up and down without reading anything specific…

1/2 second later, that was deleted.. end of story. For those FORTUNATE not to see it:

Horrific swearing, pretending to write a song. Then a naked picture of SOMETHING claiming to be human.. of all the things today I did not need to see that.. gavin any LEGAL measures one can take against him??

There is one quick thing I forgot to comment:

It was by the form alias:

ApoIIo Tangent
    not
    Apollo Tangent

I’m willing to belive it’s the individual but its a minor detail that may be worth noting.

BOY
    Participant

MO, whatever that picture was, I can promise you, as Willis has shown, that the Forum Staff will not tolerate this. I hope that you can still enjoy the game even if the Forums are too crazy for you. I hope thought that you can learn to just ignore that kind of thing until we can resolve these issues. Sorry you had to see that. Willis, thank you.

Furthermore, moving this over to game admin… trying to keep general section about fun things

M. O.
    Participant

@boy wrote:

MO, whatever that picture was, I can promise you, as Willis has shown, that the Forum Staff will not tolerate this. I hope that you can still enjoy the game even if the Forums are too crazy for you. I hope thought that you can learn to just ignore that kind of thing until we can resolve these issues. Sorry you had to see that. Willis, thank you.

I still enjoy the game not much time to play online though. As far as the forums there has been only this one time that has made me get involved. I am fairly easy going and can laugh with the best of them but What AT did this morning was beyond anything that should be forgiven. I will still visit and get the latest info and do what I can for the cause but only after I know for sure AT will never return.

So when does V 39 come out? 😉

BOY
    Participant

as willis was saying at the end of his post, we are not sure it really was AT at the moment, but I think it is being looked into. 😕

apache64d
    Participant

I trhought it might be Mad lamer…but haven’t seen “ApoIIo” under the list of his nicks. WillisM.O what was his rank??
    He can be found by rank…
    I saw one player who used that nick..but he last connected long time ago )(I saw on his nicks list names like: ApoIIo, Make mine decapitated…coul it be “1”?).

jdog
    Participant

AAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGgggggggggg gggggggHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
    hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

My eyes!!!! My EYES!!!! 😯

That was one of the worst things I have ever saw in my life..
    *Shivers*

Ebonite
    Participant

guess I should be glad i missed it…

Deathstryker
    Participant

Moke has used the “ApoIIo” username in game before. It could be Moke or it could INDEED be Apollo. Either way this username should be banned.

apache64d
    Participant

OK. Lets see when this player shows up again…

int3grate
    Participant

Although everyone seems to hate apollo, the thread was probably not created by him. Obviously the user name is very similar to his, but it may just be someone trying to set apollo up. It is more likely just a random internet troll.

int3grate
    Participant

From the wikipedia article linked to above:

“Trolling is a game about identity deception, albeit one that is played without the consent of most of the players. The troll attempts to pass as a legitimate participant, sharing the group’s common interests and concerns; the newsgroups members, if they are cognizant of trolls and other identity deceptions, attempt to both distinguish real from trolling postings and, upon judging a poster a troll, make the offending poster leave the group. Their success at the former depends on how well they—and the troll—understand identity cues; their success at the latter depends on whether the troll’s enjoyment is sufficiently diminished or outweighed by the costs imposed by the group.”

BOY
    Participant

and so the great war began, the Elves united once again with the race of Man set on a compaign to rid the world of the evil Trolls. Little did they know that the trolls were only a deversion created by the true evil, the undead Wizard, commanding the underworld and a legion of hideous monsters. They would soon realize that they would need to fight this evil with the help of an old adversary……….

TROGDOOOOOOOOOOOOR!

http://www.newsandentertainment.com/zftrogdormovie.html

http://www.homestarrunner.com/trogdor.html

Irishbandit
    Participant

ROFL I rally needed that boy. Thank-you!!!!!!!!!!!!

Apollo Tangent
    Participant

I don’t know about the picture that was posted that you refer to.

I prefer to stab people in the front rather than in the back… ONLY to show I have a RUBBER knive in my hand.

Use your temp folder and forward the pic to Gavin. He can IP it. and if prosecution is in order let Him either ban ApoIIo or urge prosecution of (THEM).

Gav has my IP.

For the weapons challenge I supplied Him with my log on password to verify votes as well.

It’s a nice trick though, in conjunstion with my verbal attacks.

I bet Moke / 1 wishes that (they) knew the bypass trick.

it’s so easy to Deltree the C: isn’t it?

Dos command deltreeC:

or something like that.

Apollo

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.