This topic contains 5 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  PeanutsRevenge 2 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

PeanutsRevenge
    Participant

If so, how would you like the skill calculation to work, or would you perhaps prefer rank to go back to no. kills, no. kills subtracted by number of deaths perhaps…

Personally, I can’t be bothered to figure out a ‘better’ skill calculation system, perhaps just limited skill point loss to maybe 20 or something. It’s brutal at the moment when an old pro returns and just takes hundreds (or, in the case of g00b and myself, over 9,000 divided by 9)

Please let us know as I’m getting the itch to ask for a stat reset.

pastor of muppets
    Participant

Kills minus deaths

PeanutsRevenge
    Participant

@pastor of muppets wrote:

Kills minus deaths

It’s a lesser spotted Pom. o/

pastor of muppets
    Participant

I’m always around just rarely have time to play. S3D is still my homepage so I can keep up with everyone in case I ever get time to play again

PeanutsRevenge
    Participant

I’m always around just rarely have time to play. S3D is still my homepage so I can keep up with everyone in case I ever get time to play again

luuuuuurrrrrrrrrrrrkkkkkkkkkkkkeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrr 😀

pastor of muppets
    Participant

No just a sick pervert who likes to watch 🙂

PeanutsRevenge
    Participant

No just a sick pervert who likes to watch 🙂

Well, step it up and be a sick pervert in the game servers. Had some awesome matches with g00b again earlier that could have easily been made trickier with your chattering away at 25% greater rate thanks to the lack of requirement to pay attention to the game, let alone aim 😉

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.