This topic contains 59 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Hyde911 8 years, 3 months ago.

• Author

Irishbandit
    Participant

@chopper wrote:

Can I play?…..or is this a Peanut thing?… :mrgreen:

I want to be on Chopper’ team!!! 😀 😀 😀

PeanutsRevenge
    Participant

@irishbandit wrote:

@chopper wrote:

Can I play?…..or is this a Peanut thing?… :mrgreen:

I want to be on Chopper’ team!!! 😀 😀 😀

It’s a Peanut thing, therefore Choppers IP and MAC addresses have been banned.

I contacted his ISP and they were very understanding, they’re not gonna let him change his IP and wish me all the best with keeping him away. They’ve been trying for some time to get rid of him and failed.

SOOO…

You can be on Choppers team, just.. ya gonna have to play elsewhere noob :p

MMMWWWAHAHAHAHAHA

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

******Jokey stuff, ignore if no sense of humour *******

Still waiting for the tournament to be authorised, it’s been sitting waiting for 4 days, when it is, you can start signing up for the teams.

Once registration has closed for teams and the tournament started, I’ll start the registration for the singles MCB tourney.

Just as a side note, had a few weird questions regarding teams.

Team names, members and captains will be decided by you lot, I will simply be imposing a member limit (probably 4 members, but hopefully 5), the rest is upto you lot to sort amungst yourselves.

It’ll all hopefully be explained in the rules section, but it’s already VERY long and still needs further tweaks.

Chopper
    Participant

@irishbandit wrote:

…I want to be on Chopper’ team!!! 😀 😀 😀

Yeeesh…Noob…The things I gotta do to get ya to come out and play #-o ….like play with some brit dude in his purple underwear.

@peanutsrevenge wrote:

…It’s a Peanut thing, therefore Choppers IP and MAC addresses have been banned.

Yeah but the old chopBot2000 has a stealth mode… 😈

PeanutsRevenge
    Participant

The teams tournaments ‘mini mod’ is almost complete, however, we still need to sort out pricing and check it with several people playing in teams.

I’d like to get that done this weekend ahead of the full launch in the middle of next week.

If you’d like to help and have enough patience to keep re-connecting to the server, please chuck me a PM with your availabilty times and hopefully we’ll have enough on at the right times to put it to a decent test.

This would also be a good chance to get extra experience of the new stuff ahead of your potential rivals, so I expect a packed PM box…

Thnx for your help and I look forward to massacreing the lot of ya in the tourney (if it ever gets authorised :D)

NoMoreSteve
    Participant

ooooooooh, tourneys.

Count me in for both! 😀

PeanutsRevenge
    Participant

http://www.scorched3d.co.uk/phpBB3/tournamentview.php?t=41

Tournament Approved begin registering.
    Set a long registration to get as many people as possible.

Might be an idea to start talking about who wants to be in whos team.
    Teams will be a min of 3 players, maximum will be unknown until registration we know how many players there will be, but HOPEFULLY max of 5 will 3 playing at a time.
    Please try to make sure you can play across different time zones tho.

BigBear
    Participant

This will be fun, count me in! I’ll play for any team that will have a rusty ‘ol Bear flying their colours. 😀

Deathbal
    Participant

I’ll join, but I can’t start playing until the 18th 🙁 , and it starts the 14th.

Only a rare few of you know how awful I am at team play. Um….watch the hogs!

PeanutsRevenge
    Participant

@deathbal wrote:

I’ll join, but I can’t start playing until the 18th 🙁 , and it starts the 14th.

Only a rare few of you know how awful I am at team play. Um….watch the hogs!

Apologies for the confusion and lack of clarity.

The tourney should start on the 17th (a friday and last around 16 days), registration is closing a couple of days early so we know how big the teams will be, should any teams need to increase or decrease their size, they’ll have sufficient time.

They’ll also need to let me know team names, members and captain prior to the start of the tournament to ensure the tables will be correct from the start.

This lot will become clear when the site is complete.

Also, the aim we have is to make it far more tactical than throwing hogs around or who has the best aimers in their team.
    That’s the aim, whether it will work as planned, is, as they say, another matter.

Max007Argentina
    Participant

I I I I I I I !!!!!!!!!. I WANT TO BE WITH THE TEAM IN NAKA !!!!!!!!!!!!. :mrgreen:
    If they do not .. MOURN ME A LONG .. STRONG AND LOOK AT THAT MOURN 😀

and also I would like this Ellie jejeje, so kill two birds with one stone. [-o<

richie
    Participant

@Max007(Argentina) wrote:

I I I I I I I !!!!!!!!!. I WANT TO BE WITH THE TEAM IN NAKA !!!!!!!!!!!!. :mrgreen:
    If they do not .. MOURN ME A LONG .. STRONG AND LOOK AT THAT MOURN 😀

and also I would like this Ellie jejeje, so kill two birds with one stone. [-o<

You want to be the team ‘IN’ Naka?

Oh Max, that’s just wrong, letting everyone know Naka can fit a whole team in him 😀

naka
    Participant

Ooo, I can handle that 😳

xtc
    Participant

I’d join teams, if only I get some help on installing Scorched3d on Mac and more importantly, uninstalling it without a trace… :doubt:

…what really scares me is the one-button mouse… they call it Mighty Mouse, omg, I couldn’t help laughing when learnt that 😕

Also I hope the coming mod is some funny weapons and stuff.

PeanutsRevenge
    Participant

@xtc wrote:

I’d join teams, if only I get some help on installing Scorched3d on Mac and more importantly, uninstalling it without a trace… :doubt:

…what really scares me is the one-button mouse… they call it Mighty Mouse, omg, I couldn’t help laughing when learnt that 😕

Also I hope the coming mod is some funny weapons and stuff.

Yea, I’ve never understood the joy of only ONE button…
    I have 8 on mine and it’s still not enough :D.

There’re only two additions to the default mod so far and will likely remain like that when released. Just tweaking what we’ve got now.

Was just thinking about you like 5 mins ago aswell, thinking of you in the ‘nightmare team’.
    Just hope my fears don’t come true, else this tourney will end up as a best of the rest tourney 😀

Chopper
    Participant

Holy Sheet….Its the Cowbell and the Bear! =D>

I’m with ya Irish……..just don’t step in the cowpies #-o

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 61 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.