This topic contains 59 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Hyde911 8 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

tumbleweed
    Participant

Remember the more players, the less chance you’ll get your backside handed to you in the first round!

PeanutsRevenge
    Participant

@tumbleweed wrote:

Remember the more players, the less chance you’ll get your backside handed to you in the first round!

That goes for everyone ELSE other than the spitfire, who, should he continue to steal my coloUr, will be meeting CC, Raden, XTC, Deathbal or some other insainely good player in the first round :p

SwanDude
    Participant

sign me up, whatever/whenever, i love playing tourneys in general regardless of the game, a chance to show who is best at any given period (length of tourney) and not over a long haul of an entire series, and where each game means so much more than one simply joined on a week night for fun…i look forward to showing what skills i occasionally have before folding like my usual poker hand 😉

SwanDude
    Participant

@raden wrote:

Hmmm, u better not make it a team tourney PR, everyone will be arguing allright, trying to push you to the other team….:P 😆

so true

PeanutsRevenge
    Participant

@swandude wrote:

@raden wrote:

Hmmm, u better not make it a team tourney PR, everyone will be arguing allright, trying to push you to the other team….:P 😆

so true

Now I know what’s it’s like to be in Rommels shoes and having the admins bullying you 🙁 🙁 🙁 🙁

hehe

tumbleweed
    Participant

@peanutsrevenge wrote:

@tumbleweed wrote:

That goes for everyone ELSE other than the spitfire, who, should he continue to steal my coloUr, will be meeting CC, Raden, XTC, Deathbal or some other insainely good player in the first round :p

I wasn’t aware COLORS were assigned. [-X

Stare at the CAT…

PeanutsRevenge
    Participant

That’s because you’re still a newb.

Don’t worry, you’ll learn.

lol

Just thought, I went through all the with Badger, only I was the young pretender at the time…. Now I’m the old fart.
    Ain’t life grand 😀

Deathbal
    Participant

I will be in California from July 10th to July 17th. So hopefully any tourney will be flexible enough to wait until the 18th! and as always………

with love, your lord and master – Deathbal

PeanutsRevenge
    Participant

The team tournament should be starting on 14th July, running until the end of the month I expect.

If you get into a team that’s happy with you missing out the early matches you might be cool.
    I’m HOPING to have 4-5 members per team with max 3 playing at any time (allowing 2 reserves for different time zones etc..)

However if we have less than 24 or so players, spares/reserves will not be possible in order to increase the number of teams.

Max007Argentina
    Participant

I can not wait to deal with NAKA and kick your hairy ass! NAKA !!!!! 😈
    Please participate in the tournament! [-o<

BoomBoom
    Participant

i would like a team game tournament… actually I would enjoy a lot a team server!!! tnx

PeanutsRevenge
    Participant

@boomboom wrote:

i would like a team game tournament… actually I would enjoy a lot a team server!!! tnx

Good the team tournament should be open for registration any time now.
    It’s been submitted (tho with an error, cos I never get anything right first time), just waiting for it to be accepted and posted.

naka
    Participant

pls open a test server. Whats the name of server?
    What will the rules be?

if it will be MCB, pls add the smoke tracers to the mod too. [-o<

I like very much team plays and i want to be a team tourny, but some how mcb and the team play don’t fit each other very well? Any toughts?

PeanutsRevenge
    Participant

I’m sure I’ve put it in this thread somewhere, but as I’m constantly replying, I havn’t a clue where).

The team tournament info has been submitted to gavin through the tournament section, but I’m waiting for it to be approved or chucked back to me (I put the wrong scoring in it).

Currently Richie and myself are working on an external site that will have all the info and stats for the duration of the tournaments which will have more indepth information, rules etc in it.

The team tournament will be using a new mod which Laptop is working on and is still being developed/tested at the moment and will be released to everyone around a week before the tournament so everyone can get used to it.

There will then be a singles 1v1 MCB tournament following the team tournament, there will be no smoke tracers (you won’t be able to waste the shot judging by the high quality of last years competitors), will be the same mod that’s already running on the mod servers.

I also have a practice server running for the MCB mod, the settings of which should be the same as that of the tournament. The bot however is only a target as the server is really to get used to the shot timer and wind, he will leave should 2 players join the server.

As the Team mod is unfinished, we are unable to open that server for everyone yet, however this weekend we’ll need testers to help us find any bugs and also work on pricing for weapons.

As you should be able to see in the game servers list, the tourney test servers have been running for a couple of weeks now, if only you’d look past the first two servers in the list (OMG Thrax has infected me).

Apologies for the lack of infomation flow recently, we’re all working very hard to get everything ready hopefully bring you all the best scorched tournament yet played and by the dates previously posted.

Chopper
    Participant

Can I play?…..or is this a Peanut thing?… :mrgreen:

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 61 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.