This topic contains 7 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  comedown 6 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

DireWolf
    Participant

[attachment=0:1oe4eu14]100_2948.JPG[/attachment:1oe4eu14][attachment=1:1oe4eu14]100_2947.JPG[/attachment:1oe4eu14]After I woke up I stepped out to have a cigarette and saw every officer in town surrounding my block! 😯

I grabbed my camera and took these shots.

http://www.cbs47.tv/news/local/story/UPDATE-Officer-Involved-Shooting-at-Bullard-and/jW6SA6jlykKrweaXQ3bgyA.cspx

Irishbandit
    Participant

Glad I dont live there.

Thrax
    Participant

sure that isn’t just standard training for USA 7-11 staff?

PeanutsRevenge
    Participant

Surely even the smallest town has more than 2 cops?

Hell, even Atlantis probably has more and that’s been at the bottom of the ocean for while!

DireWolf
    Participant

@peanutsrevenge wrote:

Hell, even Atlantis probably has more and that’s been at the bottom of the ocean for while!

That was only 1 rooftop, if you look at the video link you will get a little better idea, this is a very large intersection right near a freeway entrance, that was the only view i could get from where I was, everything was shutdown 2 blocks in any direction from the robbery.
    Atlantis? really?……..
    I did’nt realize 900.000 was a small town, where do you live in China? 😆

Acid22
    Participant

@direwolf wrote:

@peanutsrevenge wrote:

That was only 1 rooftop, if you look at the video link you will get a little better idea, this is a very large intersection right near a freeway entrance, that was the only view i could get from where I was, everything was shutdown 2 blocks in any direction from the robbery.
    Atlantis? really?……..
    I did’nt realize 900.000 was a small town, where do you live in China? 😆

There are 900 people in the pub on a Saturday night here. Peanut lives a little town by the sea where old people go to die 😉

Chopper
    Participant

@acid22 wrote:

…..Peanut lives a little town by the sea where old people go to die 😉

😆 😆 😆

.–.ShoCkwaVe.–.
    Participant

they are ever closer to catching the notorious twinky bandit

comedown
    Participant

Holy shit, Soup. You live right across the street from a 7-11.

A lot of people would kill for a place like that. And apparently, that’s exactly what was happening.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.