This topic contains 127 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  jdog 9 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

Deathstryker
    Participant

@cbx550f wrote:

@deathstryker wrote:

@cbx550f wrote:

All should be good now, DS (fixed classics and made sure the raptor .bmp files are stored as binary)

I don’t seem to have trouble with binary/non-binary files here, so would you mind checking out the tankpack cvs and taking a look to make sure all is good? I figured I’d have you check before I do another file release. 😉

cbx

The textures on my poor tank are still corrupt. So is the one for Bertha.

And I’m not getting any changes for my classic tanks… I did get the changes for the raptor however.

I also checked ALL of the textures today. Everything else seems fine.

Cool, thanks. I’ll check into it.

To be sure: That was from the tankpack cvs, right?

:pserver:anonymous@scorched3d-mods.cvs.sourceforge.net:/cvsroot/scorched3d-mods tankpack

cbx550f
    Participant

Roger. Will check it out. (tomorrow)

Thanks

Deathstryker
    Participant

@cbx550f wrote:

Thanks

CVS just updated my classic tanks. thanks.

cbx550f
    Participant

@deathstryker wrote:

@cbx550f wrote:

Thanks

Oh yeah – I must remember to allow a bit of time for the anonymous cvs to update…

Deathstryker
    Participant

@cbx550f wrote:

@deathstryker wrote:

@cbx550f wrote:

Thanks

Oh yeah – I must remember to allow a bit of time for the anonymous cvs to update…

You?… Or me? 😛

cbx550f
    Participant

@deathstryker wrote:

@cbx550f wrote:

@deathstryker wrote:

@cbx550f wrote:

Thanks

You?… Or me? 😛

Both. 😉

Deathstryker
    Participant

Come on CBX. You’ve just got 2 tanks left to fix and you’re home free 😉

jdog
    Participant

Now that version 40 is out, I’ll be need to update the pages. If your not going to be updating you mod for version 40 let me know that too.

cbx550f
    Participant

@jdog wrote:

Now that version 40 is out, I’ll be need to update the pages. If your not going to be updating you mod for version 40 let me know that too.

Roofmod has not yet been updated – but I will. (I have publicly promised to ;))

Scavenger has been on the cvs for a bit – being updated more than daily, once I settle down the updates I’ll do a file release.

@DS wrote:

Come on CBX. You’ve just got 2 tanks left to fix and you’re home free

GAH! Forgot about this!
    I’ll try to fix it up over the weekend.

cbx

Deathstryker
    Participant

Just want to bring a couple of things to your attention CBX. There were a couple of changes in the tanks.xml file for version 40 that you need to include in the one with the tank pack. One is the addition of the “sentrygun” included with ver 40 and also the “cannontower” was renamed to “cannont” (just the directory, not the txt file).

Also, I’ve applied that Windows installer I was working on to this tank pack, so if you’re interested, I can upload the tankpack/installer somewhere with all the current changes included.

cbx550f
    Participant

@deathstryker wrote:

There were a couple of changes in the tanks.xml file for version 40 that you need to include in the one with the tank pack. One is the addition of the “sentrygun” included with ver 40 and also the “cannontower” was renamed to “cannont” (just the directory, not the txt file).

Thanks – I think what I’ll do is just prepare one for v40.1 – I’ll just start it fresh from the 40.1 tanks.xml.

Also, I’ve applied that Windows installer I was working on to this tank pack, so if you’re interested, I can upload the tankpack/installer somewhere with all the current changes included.

I’ll let you know when I have a tankpack ready for release and we’ll get that together. 🙂

Thanks

cbx

Thrax
    Participant

for the record, i’ve already submitted most of my current mods to the SF-project.

if you haven’t simply joined my servers, you can view them there.
    -merge, lasermod, and stoneage.

Swars is there too, but it’s currently undergoing another review, so it
    may be flushed and resent if too much is removed…

Brain Damage
    Participant

i talked to device and he sent me the shockmod for v. 40, i’ve already published it to the sourceforge’s file release system bit time ago, sorry i forgot to post an announcement 😳 😡

BOY
    Participant

I already downloaded it 🙂

I have been meaning to ask sombody if it will be hosted or not. I have borrowed several weapons from it in v40. I happen to love shockmod’s weapons, i got alot of ideas from it too.

in the near future I am going to make apost about the mod project in NEWS. Probly to coincide with the release of best of scorched for v40

Brain Damage
    Participant

i talked with device he’s already working a portage to freebsd, but with the current developement of v40.1 it’s useless to work on the current version he said he will work directly on next and put the server back when he’s done

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 129 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.