This topic contains 32 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  cbx550f 11 years, 1 month ago.

• Author

cbx550f
    Participant

Server: 216.221.71.170:27270

Stats: http://216.221.71.170/scorchedstats

HWB
    Participant

Thank you for IP address…….

But what is the INFILTRATOR?????

Awesome to see some baby weapons. I like the new map. Keep up the good work!!!!

cbx550f
    Participant

@hwb wrote:

Awesome to see some baby weapons. I like the new map. Keep up the good work!!!!

Thanks. 🙂

I think I’ll keep doing more “theme weapon” maps – I attempted a dig’n roll map, but forgot, and left cargo in. I might have to make a new rollermap. 😉

@hwb wrote:

But what is the INFILTRATOR?????

The infiltrator is one who appears on the island of Alcatraz to help his friends. Note one in the image below, just to the left of the centre of the prisoner’s recreation area:

This is just after he landed (okay, I shot him, as a projectile, to there ;)). He is about to fire the first of 7 bursts from his M16. He’s a bit nuts, so watch for him to fire in any direction!

cbx550f
    Participant

@In another thread, HWB wrote:

Hear that CBX. Your mod need force 5 winds.

I plan on making wind fully random when I start another stats cycle, which likely will be around the end of the month, just depends on when I consider things to be stable enough to stop making changes all the time.

cbx

Viewing 4 posts - 31 through 34 (of 34 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.