This topic contains 7 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  pastor of muppets 7 years, 12 months ago.

• Author

Panther30
    Participant

Hey all,

I know i don’t really play much scorched anymore, and I haven’t added anything new to pinky or raptor mods in ages, but I’ve kind of lost interest in playing, I may plkay again at some point, I’m just not sure when.

My mod is pretty much finished, too. R@70R mod does have some case errors that keep it from running in linux ad I will try to fix these. I will not be Modifying R@p7oR mod anymore though. Bad things seem to happen when I do.

My servers will remain running though. As for the past two or three years I’ve had a regular in the Raptor server who is surely addicted. When the server is not up, he goes into Raptor server withdrawl. Beelzebub has close to 12k skill now (recorded by the stats at my website http://www.techthisout.biz)

This was not my originally intended message. I basically wanted to thank Beelzebub for single-handedly keeping me at least interested in running the servers.

Well done on the skill!

—Panther30

PeanutsRevenge
    Participant

@panther30 wrote:

Hey all,

I know i don’t really play much scorched anymore, and I haven’t added anything new to pinky or raptor mods in ages, but I’ve kind of lost interest in playing, I may plkay again at some point, I’m just not sure when.

My mod is pretty much finished, too. R@70R mod does have some case errors that keep it from running in linux ad I will try to fix these. I will not be Modifying R@p7oR mod anymore though. Bad things seem to happen when I do.

My servers will remain running though. As for the past two or three years I’ve had a regular in the Raptor server who is surely addicted. When the server is not up, he goes into Raptoir server withdrawl. Beelzebub has close to 12k skill now (recorded by the stats at my website http://www.techthisout.biz)

This was not my originally intended message. I basically wanted to thank Beelzebub for single-handedly keeping me at least interested in running hte servers.

Well done on the skill!

—Panther30

It’s good to know you’re atleast still alive pinky.
    Must say, when I’ve played the rapter mod, I have liked it alot, prob more than merge (it’s simpler, like you :p).

What ya doing to keep yourself occupied these days then?

Panther30
    Participant

well, for the last year or so I have been gatheing nformation (just general information). Nothing more going on than that.

PeanutsRevenge
    Participant

@panther30 wrote:

well, for the last year or so I have been gatheing nformation (just general information). Nothing more going on than that.

That sounds REALLY interesting…..

checks his firewall and thinks about adding a dedicated hardware firewall too

Irishbandit
    Participant

@peanutsrevenge wrote:

@panther30 wrote:

That sounds REALLY interesting…..

checks his firewall and thinks about adding a dedicated hardware firewall too

I agree with what PR said…

Chopper
    Participant

…YO Panther…Frank throws a fart yer way….cheers… :mrgreen:

Belezebub
    Participant

I would just like to thank Panther30 for the kudos he gave me earlier today.
    What can I say, his server is the best game in town!!

Panther30
    Participant

your’re welcome as always beelzebub.

(grabs a gas mask) okay, chopster… what’s mrs. Chop been feeding the old dude…? man that smells like… Gahhh!!!! (runs for cover)

pastor of muppets
    Participant

Good to hear from ya P30 me and the mrs. say howdy!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.