This topic contains 176 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  BOY 4 years ago.

• Author

BOY
    Participant

So you’re suggesting that we should begin withdrawing our money now because the FDIC will default? Well, sounds wierd but I say, bah, who cares.

I figure that the Gov is doing what they do with the full knowledge that the world is going to melt down for a reason beyond thier control, metor for instance, or simply because they are engineering a demolition of the world economy. I think the Health Care Bill proves that. It is clearly destructive. However, lets say that there is an additional 20% unemployment and a futher reduction in wages by 15%. What then? We’d have to cut out a piece of the economic pie and just mandate it by price control. Why not health care and energy?

I think sometime in 2011 we MIGHT see some really really negative accidental consequences… however, they also may shift away from us. With interest at zero there is ONE, and ONLY ONE real threat, hyperinflation. The Government regulates money and creates it. The money supply is UNLIMITED. As long as people have faith in the dollar it can never let us down. Coincidentally, faith in a God also gives people peace and calm. So… God, Dollar, choose?

(again, I think a war in the middle east will occur in short order, most likely in 2010 and the new oil shock will mean drastic gov control. This is an easy prediction, there is a big war every decade and the 2010’s will be no exception

Really since 2003 there has not been much of a new war, we’re already overdue. Korea? Taiwan? Pakistan/India? Iran or Syria?

back to economics….
    I believe we’re in an unprecedented economic climate. Both inflation and deflation are at work. Everyday prices are holding or inflating as usual, while real estate assets are depreciating and wages are decreasing. This simply gives the money regulators more power, that is all it is plain and simple. Huge swaths of assets assets like GM, and other companies are now Gov controlled as you know, that is the point and it always was. Control. Simply stay out of debt, keep a steady job, own property, live a simple life. That is all you can do for now. If shock troops come, shoot back – again, simple. 🙂 Don’t just buy ammo, buy reloading gear. Don’t just buy bottled water, buy water filters. Don’t just buy canned food, buy non-hybrid seeds.

When the Obama loving, Green tree-hugging young man comes to your door and tells you to buy his health insurance, and install a government remote control on your air conditioner, or he throws you in jail, begin to worry.

Rommel
    Participant

Rommel
    Participant

Rommel
    Participant

BOY
    Participant

All I know is that I will get a 1500 tax credit for the new furnace we put in this year! Thanks treehuggers, you bunch of DOLTS!

Rommel
    Participant

Rommel
    Participant

Rommel
    Participant

Rommel
    Participant

Rommel
    Participant

BOY
    Participant

sry, havn’t had the time to read through offtopic sec latey. Cheaper labor eh?

I’d say the cost of the labor is not even the issue. We simply need honesty in labor.

THere are too many layers to the taxes and labor laws to make sense of anything anymore.

Rommel
    Participant

Rommel
    Participant

Rommel
    Participant

BOY
    Participant

I think it is time to discuss how we’re preparing for what is coming.

The evidence is clear, the house of cards is about to fall.

gonna buy some non hybrid seeds. Grow a garden, anyone?

Viewing 15 posts - 151 through 165 (of 178 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.