This topic contains 176 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  BOY 4 years ago.

• Author

BOY
    Participant

Dear Scorchers, I love you. There, I said it. 😳

I have had little time to play here cuz lately I have been paying attention to world events and … yes, my wife, due with our third child. :mrgreen:

2012 is very interesting… yes, less than 4 years away now, but lets look back at the past year shall we?

in 2008 the economic landslide began. As I write this, the New President who I will call “O-bomber” is deploying 20,000 more troops to Ahfganistan to fight a… “war on terror”. Prior to this event I became very shocked at the completly naked corruption going on in the government. I hope I can write to you again, but I am worried that the government will attack us again very soon. Yes, attack us.

We are being attacked by the media, the banks, and there is more. I greatly worry.

It is time for you to wake up out there. I feel like I just came out of a trance. Maybe it is beecuz I just turned 30… #-o

Stil8
    Participant

Well, with this info I conclude that:

Problem:
    No human being(s) with power and authority can handle that power and authority and WILL use it for his/her personal gain…

Solution: give no one power and authority and make everyone equal in power and wealth a controlled by the public communist-anarchist system… This would be almost impossible to do, since one of the hardest things to change in human nature is the desire for control and power.

I realize that Marxism makes it hard to invent/innovate, but in my opinion it is laissez-faire entrepreneurship that is contributing to the downfall of humans…
    I am not saying that people should stop giving ideas, but there has to be a line.
    Most of the scientists who built the first atom bomb predicted that exploding it would result in apocalyptic disaster…They still went for it; curiosity and money.
    Adolf Hitler went overboard with his innovative ideas: he was the first political leader to take direct action in smoking-cancer research; he also slaughtered 6 million innocent Jews, with over a million soldiers+innocent non-Jewish.

Mussolini, Lenin, Stalin, Caesar, Napoleon and Leó Szilárd are just some people who had innovating new ideas, which they forced on the people or gave them away without considering the consequences… It sounds to me like everything else is under control, except for innovation… 👿

So technically Boy, another point is that there have already been cases in history where governments attack people, so the one you predict is not gonna be a surprise to me; just a different twist…And I do mean twist!

By the way, I think I have the right to suspect your new african-american leader of being connected to you-know-who… After all their last names are just one letter apart… 💡

I would not be surprised is NASA are actually planning the Lucifer Project… World Wind for example hasn’t been updated in ages and I expect NASA has something bigger to deal with…

This is exactly how intelligent species end: their attempts to change what is already perfect…which makes IT unstable and IT explodes. Weyland-Yutani is here everyone… And don’t worry, Umbrella Inc is nothing compared to them…

bazzz
    Participant

Interesting indeed, altough Alex Jones has some points about the way the world works he makes a lot of connections between events and organisations that make little to no sense. He never convinced me of anything i didnt believe already, imo it is all just a little too much.

But we are all free to believe what we want and if this appeals you are free to follow his ideology.Just try to make sure you dont fall into the trap of just changing the ideology that lies to you. To do that its hard, you would have to explore as many different viewpoints as you can handle. If its only one, consider that there may be a problem.

Personaly ,if you want a dissenting view of the mainstream views and learn how you get screwed over, i can recommend Noam Chomsky and Howard Zinn but it may be a little too much left wing for you, Peace propaganda and the promised land is a good documentary to change your views on how the mainstream media is being manipulated.

One of the scariest videos i have seen lately explaining the financial trouble must be this one its not only scary its also funny and sarcastical at moments. For more on him and the radical technical changes he predicts chek him out at TED , its a good place if you want to inform yourself and broaden your view.

If you like to worry about the exponential change of technology you need to read about the technological singularity , its coming to us in the near future according to ray kurzweil. It will change everything according to the transhumanists even what we humans will be like. For a critical view on The Crazy Robot Cultists as Dale Carrico lovingly ridicules them in his blog. Dont expect a moderate view tough, hes a gay intellectual from san Fracisco and he likes to give harsh critique.

Before i forget on the whole climate change thing there is a series of videos from a science teacher that gives a fair and accurate assesment of what is going on, i hope you dont get put off by his silly hats , he is proposing the manpollo project but for the ones that want to deny global climate change check out the heartland institute for your propaganda, they are the same network that successfully denied that smoking causes cancer so you know they know their business.

If you want to make fun of fundies you should check out “Fundies Say the Darndest Things!”, they rate comments on extremist blogs on their fundieness.It could give you an idea of the outlandish ideas that are created in human brains.

For a better insight of science you might want to check out The Teaching Company(TTC) they have great audio and video courses on many different subjects by reputable experts from the field. If you dont have the money they are to be found illegaly on torrent sites.

All great sources to broaden ones views imo and they certainly dont just give you one side of the story some are even conflicting.

The short point i am trying to make is that there are just too many alternative views to subscribe to to take one of them and accept it as truth.Alex Jones is not that convincing and seems just too narrow in his views to me.He is just another politician only he is the one that says all others are evil.

What i think is that the finacial crisis will get worse before it gets better but if you think that your country is going to attack its citizens seems not very likely to me, even if i would take Jones seriously.

But dont take my word seriously, be skeptical. Just make sure you are as skeptical about others words.

Viking62
    Participant

The realities of life are a real bummer now days—Happy Birthday Boy– Conspiracy theories are no longer theories (educated guesses). We are fed crap from the time we are enrolled in *Public*Schools/Government manipulated history/facts–Your Tele/TV will not tell you what is really going on—You seek & you shall find the truth–Study it,learn it,pass it on–The truth is like a riddle of mind games….you have to sort fact from fiction–Oh, & watch out for those smoke & mirror tricks. I fancy myself as a true patriot….Free to choose the freedom I was born into as a citizen of these United States of America;Under the opportunities/rights granted me by the Constitution of which this great country & its people used to abide by.

Obama recently went to Canada to reaffirm the NAFTA trade agreement–FYI, I once was layed off from a company years ago for that agreement being implemented. “Can you mouth the words. . . .unemployment”.

*United Nations Population Fund*
    The Bush Administration has continued to withhold funding, and has fought Congressional efforts to require an explanation of its decision to block the funds.
    *Nonprofit organizations have sprung up in an attempt to change this policy and to compensate by raising private donations:
    *In January of 2009 President Barack Obama restored U.S. funding to UNFPA by revoking the “Mexico City Policy”.

A History Timeline of Population Control

http://www.theforbiddenknowledge.com/hardtruth/populationcontrolagenda2.htm

TOP SCIENTISTS CALL FOR POPULATION CONTROL

TOP SCIENTISTS CALL FOR POPULATION CONTROL

U.S. Eye Openers
    http://www.libertyforlife.com/eye-openers/us-eye-openers.html

“He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it. He who accepts evil without protesting against it is really cooperating with it.” -Martin Luther King, Jr.

Food for thought……..
    http://www.spp.gov/
    http://rawstory.com/news/2008/Texans_protest_against_planned_NAFTA_superhighway_0220.html
    http://www.humanevents.com/article.php?id=15497

bazzz
    Participant

I could try to discredit the suggestions the links make and point out the factual errors they keep repeating, if anyone really cares please request.

They dont convince me at all, the main reason being they dont fit into a consitstant whole.Yes there is probably some truth in the stories, like there is some truth in the ramblings of people like O`reilly ,Sean Hannity and Rush Limbaugh, but it is taken out of context to fit a particulair ideology. It really is not hard to see.

If you all would do me a favour and read the ramblings about Superlativity in Dale Carrico`s blog. He is a bit hysterical about anything transhuman and applies it indiscriminately to the subject ,but superlativity applies to all of the torrent of information we are bombarded with these days.

Make sure you are skeptic about everything, and dont exclude the things you want to believe.

Good luck of finding out The Truth to all of us.

Viking62
    Participant

People are suffering all over the world…….economies crashing,hunger looming and world over population. Tear down a individuals world of comforts,ability to house/feed themselves and their families–
    Sad solution=The people will accept anything…….It is a historical fact.

If it seems wrong or deceiving;It probably is……..
    Question everything….believe little…..follow your heart

Interesting reading…….
    http://educate-yourself.org/nwo/illuminatiagenda2bestoverviewyet8jun02.shtml

I am finished posting on this thread. . . ..I am not a DoomsDayer /Just trying to figure out why some of these people work so hard to get this info. out-Most, with nothing to gain from it….. =P~

bazzz
    Participant

I love the illuminati it is a great organisation to work in.

Of course i dont like the Anti-illuminati network they try to destroy our plans for wold domination, damn those meddling kids!

They use the anti authoritarian feelings of the free people we try to enslave to make them scared of us, but we will prevail. How can the free people ever win when we already have most governments, police, education, all media, all big corporations in our grip. All whats needed is to control the internet and then we will start operation “endgame”- we will dominate everyone including ourself.
    After we install the AI that takes control of the internet there will be no stopping us, soon everyone will have to obey the giant brain in a jar. next step is to create a artificial world like the matrix- but just better for us than the existing matrix.We wil reduce the size of the biotanks to make room to store more slaves for The Brain.The 7th dimension beings will be pleased when we enslave you all and they will take us to the promised land- we will be accepted by the light and we will be free of thought. No Knowledge will be witheld for The Ones who are Illuminati We Will Be Accepted And Become One With The Universe- WE WILL BE ILLUMINATED BY THE GLOW OF KNOWING EVERYTING

But of course you will never know our real plans everything you think you know we have planted in the anti-illuminati networks. Like the government has created fake news stories about fake aliens to hide the fact they have alien technology ,oh wait that is us too.Anyway RESISTANCE IS FUTILE, PREPARE TO BE ASSIMILATED!

For more incremental superlative stories -watch this space

Stil8
    Participant

@bazzz wrote:

I love the illuminati it is a great organisation to work in.

Illuminati? You mean those Bavarian drunks that were abolished in the late 1700s… They couldn’t overthrow a government if it wanted to be overthrown…

If by ‘giant brain in a jar’ you mean Einstein’s preserved brain, then you are a bit too late…People are already obeying it. =P~ I believe in general relativity; E=mc^2, E=mc^2, E=mc^2, E=mc^2, E=mc^2 =P~

Viking62
    Participant

I just had to laugh–still laughing 😆 =D>

BOY
    Participant

Speaking of Doomsday, I think the Mayans were on to something!

Perhaps it means nothing to any of you but tomorrow there is a poisonous green comet passing by Earth named Lulin. No it isn’t going to hit us, but if there are any others like it, they could. Havn’t you noticed that the space agencies keep saying that they have “no idea” how many dark comets could be coming our way? The comet lulin was suposedly discovered only in 2007 and supposedly it only comes through the solar system once….. oh… really. I really believe a bunch of guys who perform rituals in space and plant occult flags on the moon.

I think they do know and I think they have an educated guess as to when we’re going to get hit. And….. I have to wonder about some of these movies that educate us to laugh and enjoy the doom that is coming upon us. 🙄

just look at Deep Impact. Morgan Freeman (black president) …. A comet hitting the ocean…(Revelation chapter 8 v 11). sun passing through the galactic plane…. 2000 years since the first coming of Christ…… The catholic church is sayihg aliens are cool, and evolution is just fine….. I could go on and on.

bazzz
    Participant

Noone can tell yet when we will get hit by an object from space, but we could apply mathematics to the facts we know. We could take the historic events we know of and the objects we have discovered and create a prediction of how likely it is for objects of determined sizes to impact earth. Here is a list from the flag planting occultists
    The remark about not knowing how many dark comets are coming our way has a political side to it- we really dont know, but nasa thinks we should know- there is a known risk of unimaginable destruction that is largely ignored by current politics.Its not concrete enough for the public to be scared about.

But the chances are known very well- its like rolling a dice there is no way to predict what number comes up next but if you roll it many times we can assume for every number its close to one in six and the more we roll the closer it will be to that.But never exactly- and every serious scientist knows that but wont tell it- there have been too many instances where people have misused stuff like that, politics is a dirty job.And politics is in every aspect of human interaction.

Who to believe is ones own responsibility but you would agree with me that you better understand them and what they tell you to make a educated guess.

Aliens are cool. 🙄

Evolution is fine and there is plenty of evidence for it happening if you are open minded enough to not discard all of science to make your own ideology fit.

Yes deep impact predicted the future quite nicely, armageddon is coming we better shoot Bruce Willis into space soon to prevent the rapture.

And please go on i dont mind speaking my mind when others are, freedom of speach and of thought is a good thing but without decent communication it can be also very dangerous.

Coming soon! -More of the same.

PS. Educating yourself should never be finished- there is many times more to know than any individual can comprehend and its growing at an ever increasing rate. Added lightning rod -Know thyself could start here.

PPS. Yes we were drunks but being forced into the realms of obscurity, damn you Karl, we learned to live without the drinks- now we are stronger than ever, Perfectibilists will rule the world!

Stil8
    Participant

@boy wrote:

Havn’t you noticed that the space agencies keep saying that they have “no idea” how many dark comets could be coming our way?

In theory, unlike gravity, which I believe is a force that acts instantaneously (unlike Einstein), light rays have a certain speed… Gamma rays are light rays, right… So imagine how many stars, millions of light years away, go off with a gamma ray burst…
    No one knows how many gamma rays could be traveling towards Earth’s orbit right now! And no one knows if Earth will be in their way when they cross the orbit… 😐

And are people really 100% sure that Pluto will never collide with Neptune which might result in decreased protection from the Oort Cloud?

EDIT:
    As for the Illuminati (if they are back), you/they don’t stand a chance against the Cosa Nostra…

bazzz
    Participant

Speed of gravity

Its expected that it propagates at the speed of light altough there are no direct measurements yet, i guess we have to wait for LIGO and its successors to determine if there are gravity waves, they should hold the answer to that question if they exist. I dont know of any scientists proposing the idea of instant gravity propagation.

Faster than light

Faster than light might be impossible, but the most promising theories how to get around that are actively researched.If possible it could open the way to time travel or communicating with the future . Pretty cool, altough it doesnt exists until i create it in my consciousness to work, apparantly i do create a lot of silly youtube videos in my consciousness wich dont add anything at all.

Gamma-rays are not light they both are electromagnetic radiation ,between them there are UV and X-rays. They do travel with the speed of light so we dont see them coming and they can be dangerous, some mass extinctions in the past may have been caused by stars going supernova.The frequency they occur is very low tough plus hard to predict when one will occur.After we fix the whole iceandmudball threat we surely will have to worry about such things.

There is no way of telling if pluto will ever collapse with mercury, and certainly not with a 100% accuracy. No statement is 100% sure, unless we have defined it like 1+1=2, But i am not 100% sure about that, its quite confusing how problematic ponderings like that can get before giving up.Some old guy said something like: I know only one thing, and that is the only thing I know. Some damn greek, he could be dead by now.Thats what you get from thinking, and everything else you do.
    But we can be fairly sure pluto wont crash into neptune soon ,we would have heard it on the internets, right? Pluto crashing into neptune would be a good thing, i dont want that piece of KBO near my precious home planet.

The sicilian mafia, they can have siciliy for as far as we care. They are close to extinct anyway, even Berlusconi cant protect them.

BOY
    Participant

@bazzz wrote:

Evolution is fine and there is plenty of evidence for it happening if you are open minded enough to not discard all of science to make your own ideology fit.
    !

many curious and neat posts, thanks. But even after scanning your wiki link supporting evolution of horses and such, I became bored after suffering through more disclaimers than evidence.

You see, we are related in many was, all of us DNA created creatures of God, it is the spiritual element that truly separates us. The DNA similarities not withstanding, there is no explanation whatsoever for the origin of life within the ability of science.
    You may insist that evolution deniers are all closed minded, but there is no good science surrounding Darwin other than the simplest aspects of natural selection. Natural selection did not randomly create amino acids from the elements. and yes, gravity very well may be instantaneous.

If gravity was not instantaneous, how then does it act upon light?

I suppose when the Hicks boson is finally found somewhere inside the CERN reactor we’ll have all knowledge.

Oh, and there is no fossil record.

Oh, and there is an ultimate truth, which I happen to know. 🙂

Stil8
    Participant

@bazzz wrote:

Speed of gravity

Its expected that it propagates at the speed of light altough there are no direct measurements yet, i guess we have to wait for LIGO and its successors to determine if there are gravity waves, they should hold the answer to that question if they exist. I dont know of any scientists proposing the idea of instant gravity propagation.

Faster than light

Faster than light might be impossible, but the most promising theories how to get around that are actively researched.If possible it could open the way to time travel or communicating with the future . Pretty cool, altough it doesnt exists until i create it in my consciousness to work, apparantly i do create a lot of silly youtube videos in my consciousness wich dont add anything at all.

Gamma-rays are not light they both are electromagnetic radiation ,between them there are UV and X-rays. They do travel with the speed of light so we dont see them coming and they can be dangerous, some mass extinctions in the past may have been caused by stars going supernova.The frequency they occur is very low tough plus hard to predict when one will occur.After we fix the whole iceandmudball threat we surely will have to worry about such things.

There is no way of telling if pluto will ever collapse with mercury, and certainly not with a 100% accuracy. No statement is 100% sure, unless we have defined it like 1+1=2, But i am not 100% sure about that, its quite confusing how problematic ponderings like that can get before giving up.Some old guy said something like: I know only one thing, and that is the only thing I know. Some damn greek, he could be dead by now. Thats what you get from thinking, and everything else you do.
    But we can be fairly sure pluto wont crash into neptune soon ,we would have heard it on the internets, right? Pluto crashing into neptune would be a good thing, i dont want that piece of KBO near my precious home planet.

The sicilian mafia, they can have siciliy for as far as we care. They are close to extinct anyway, even Berlusconi cant protect them.

Gravity is a force (purest form of energy) while light is photons (purest form of matter [as it has no mass])… And not only is gravity a force, but a fundamental force too; making it Universe-based, which means that if it had any speed limit under or at c, the universe would have expanded to where gravity is too weak to hold it together by now…

By the way, I deem any proof that the Hubble has found of an expanding universe to be false, as the light the Hubble receives is probably a few billion years old, as you’d have to look billions of ly away to have any solid evidence of that…and a lot could change in a few billion years…

When I say light I mean everything from the spectrum, not just visible light… After all, EM radiation is made of photons, so it must be the same thing as light, just different energy and frequency throughout the spectrum…

As for time travel; I don’t believe in time and spacetime, as interesting as they sound, they are just too unrealistic… I believe that everything happens because it happens, and that there is no such thing as destiny or fate… I like all those 2012 doom scenes because they are funny… Some sense of humor those Mayans had… Or maybe their predictions were actually their world domination plans and their calendar was nothing more than planned attacks…
    So you cannot go back and change an event or go forward and get 100% certainty of one happening…

There is no way in this universe or in any other that Pluto will ever collide with Mercury ( 😆 at mistake) as long as we are here… Because if we are here, so is the Sun, and not even its companion star can distort our system that badly so that pluto travels by 8 planets to Mercury…

If the sicillian mafia can beat you and they are almost dead, then that must mean that you, Ill-yummy-nazis (oxymoron intended), are not so tough either…

EDIT @boy:
    Somebody has told you a truth? Wow, considering you are fortunate enough to have found this great game, and that Gavin was born and decided to go through headaches and gauntlets to make it, I’d say you didn’t really need a miracle…

So please enlighten us with this ultimate truth… Or have you been watching the X-files all day? 😛

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 178 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.