This topic contains 17 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Irishbandit 10 years, 10 months ago.

• Author

Hippopotamus
    Participant

can i have my medalls back
    i talkin about them ehen i wasbt ban i was 1 st once
    iwant that medal back could u give me it
    i was fine then

NP-TheOutlaw
    Participant

hellllllooo hippo

welcome backs.. are in order.

what you would need is to request this player’s ID number
    from the powers that be.

http://www.scorched3d.co.uk/stats/playerstats.php?Prefix=1&Series=2&PlayerID=2685

next, take that number and edit your current ids.xml file in notepad
    with new number & hit save.

next, log on to the forums, hit the “profile” link and paste in this ID
    down at the bottom and voilà

wb “Angel of Carp”

jdog
    Participant

t’nod elboud tsop ni owt smrouf.

apache64d
    Participant

With all due respect hippo, and it was discussed at the privet admin forum, u do not deserv to have those medal back. U should be thankfull that u been givin this 4th chance to get back to the game. I told you in the game too. Y u inssist on putting it here on TWO? forums?

stop it, pls.

apache64d
    Participant

“thank u” NP…
    Hippo, if u do what np told u and sucseed, I personly will ask gavin to remove your medals.
    I just deleted the other topic u put on players complaint forum. No need for 2 same topics.

Hippopotamus
    Participant

i dont get ..
    ok i was punished for beein bad ..np with that but why u punish me for beein good
    i was good some time ago an d u apache were my friend
    so i have to be punished for that
    i just want one of my medals the 1 wich i was 1st

NP-TheOutlaw
    Participant

o hippo..u dont need no stinkin medals (no more than badges at least)

we all know…you’re an xcellent shooter

just get some new ones

and o yeah…….be good.

hobbesme
    Participant

@apache64d wrote:

With all due respect hippo, and it was discussed at the privet admin forum, u do not deserv to have those medal back. U should be thankfull that u been givin this 4th chance to get back to the game. I told you in the game too. Y u inssist on putting it here on TWO? forums? stop it, pls.
    Hippo, if u do what np told u and sucseed, I personly will ask gavin to remove your medals.

Apache, even though I don’t often play with you & I don’t have any real grudge against you, I like you as a player. So I want to say this in the least offensive way possible —

Get over yourself!

You INSANELY over-inflate the importance of your role as moderator/admin.

Whatever horrible actions Hippo has or has not done now or in the past, I don’t care. Your reactions to THIS current request of his is way, WAY overblown.

So what if he’s asking for his virtual medals back? You’d think that for someone in a truly war-torn country, you’d realize that Hippo’s actions in the grand scheme of life on earth do not warrant a tirade against him every time he makes some noise in this game or on these forums.

Sorry for the rant, because I really don’t have a problem with you, but sometimes you’re just way over the top as an admin, apache.

Just take it down a notch. Or two.

apache64d
    Participant

As I said, hobes, it has been discussed at the privet admin forum and the decision was: medals stays at the “locker”. Also if it is only virtual medals then Hippo u don’t need it. We all know your good skills (np said it right).

Hobes, u realy don’t know the whole thing so, pls, stay out of this.

sleestak
    Participant

Yes, by all means, Hobbes, please quiet down before he locks the thread and ends the discussion that way.

apache64d
    Participant

wb sleastak.

BOY
    Participant

I don’t think I really understand where the medals went? If the id is the same as the old, then it should be there automatically, right?.

The medals don’t have anything to do with the ban, do they? Are the medals being blocked? The ban was for playing, for language, not erasing history, or cheating….

I also don’t understand why the medals are important in this issue, apache, you have been around for a long time, but you only have one medal (and a trophy) why do you care if hippo has medals or not?

Willis
    Participant

@boy wrote:

I don’t think I really understand where the medals went? If the id is the same as the old, then it should be there automatically, right?.

The medals don’t have anything to do with the ban, do they? Are the medals being blocked? The ban was for playing, for language, not erasing history, or cheating….

I also don’t understand why the medals are important in this issue, apache, you have been around for a long time, but you only have one medal (and a trophy) why do you care if hippo has medals or not?

I think it’s just an issue of Hippo not having his old ID available and so he doesn’t have his old medals.

-$0.02 Below:

Hmm… this topic has certainly been blown out of proportion.

@Apache… I think hobbes is right when saying your taking this too personal. Hippo was punished, and now being let to try again.. there’s no need to make him miserable while here. And for an example.. this comment disturbed me:

BUT… that aside…

@Hippo… Don’t worry about the old medals. It’s certainly been a while and maybe a fresh start on stats also is a good thing. Are they really that important to you?

HWB
    Participant

I agree with boy on this. I think Hippo should get his medals back.
    Hippo is Hippo. Banned or no ban he won the medals. In a weird way the are very important to me. And I can see where he is coming from.

DireWolf
    Participant

I dont believe that Hippo’s medals were taken away, I believe he lost his eunich ID#. and I do believe that only Gavin can restore it, if I am wrong on either count please let it be known.

so, Hippo, Have you pm’d Gavin about this?

I would say that would be your best bet.
    but like stated before, you dont need them, U are hippo, we know the rest
    😉

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.