This topic contains 34 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  DeVice 13 years, 10 months ago.

• Author

kyrsjo
    Participant

guess underdogs has it. think scorched 1.0 is abandonware by now => you can legaly download it

Deathstryker
    Participant

No, their’s is shareware too. I can’t believe that no one on the whole entire internet has the full version.

I have 5 shareware versions but no full versions.

Vinne
    Participant

@kyrsjo wrote:

abandonware by now => you can legaly download it

Wrong, Abandonware isn’t exactly legal. Yet it is not really considered illegal because of the philosophy behind it: the idea is not getting games for free, but spreading old and non-profitable games through the internet community.

But I think i’ve discoverd the full SE somewhere… can’t remember where… And I can’t remeber having seen caves either.

-Vinne

Deathstryker
    Participant

I’ll make a pic to show you guys the caves…

While I’m here I would like to put some input on v37. Can you make a “Fast Computers” option for it so the computers go fast on their turn but players don’t? I know about the speed setting but I often forget to turn it back down on my turn.

Knochi
    Participant

Try this Page:
    official Homepage

:mrgreen:

Anonymous
    Participant

I think that in the custom game settings, there should be an option to change the time limit for the game. It is a very fun game but I would rather have the option to kill everyone instead of going until time runs out. Other than that, this game is great. Thanks for this game.

kyrsjo
    Participant

try pressing q

Anonymous
    Participant

No,

What he means is that he doesn’t like it when the round is called due to the number of exchanges. He’d like an option to allow turning that feature off. I can’t tell you how many times I’ve narrowed in on the last kill, next shot will do it, only to have the computer determine that ‘TIMES UP!’ and I don’t get credit for either the kill or the round win.

Anonymous
    Participant

While I’m thinking about it, it would be nice if there was an option to keep the countdown timers onscreen. In online play, if I have 35 seconds to make my selection, and with 32 seconds to go I’ve already submitted my firing plans, there can be an awful long wait. It would be nice to be able to see the countdown timer, just so that I have the knowledge of the absolute longest wait I have..

imported_gcamp
    Participant

Thats a good idea. Any clues on how I can update the display to say you have made the move but are still waiting?

Perhaps I could change the color of the count down text.

Anonymous
    Participant

True, that does complicate matters a little bit. Moving the timer perhaps? Instead of top center, locate it bottom center? Along with a change of color…

Perhaps add some text as well. “Coordinates Received”

In addition, how about the possibility of a counter or graphic counting down how many players have yet to submit their firing plans? Colored dots on the display somewhere? Change the box icon on the map to a triangle? A comment in the rolling text?

Ohh…and another idea. An option to choose how many lines of comments to display. Say I’ve got a big screen and dont mind having 6 lines of comments, instead of just 3…

kyrsjo
    Participant

And it would be nice if input is submited even if the time rns out, so that you wouldn’t have to submit everything again. Great for noob and for those little oopses. And it would also work as a check to verify that a client is acctually online.

Anonymous
    Participant

One other thing, back to the number of exchanges.

It might be nice to have an option to display the number of exchanges remaining, as well as being able to set the number. Or approximate time left in the round or whatever. Useful for those last few missiles in an exchange, if I KNEW that this was going to be the LAST shot fired, I might use a different weapon, just to get it done.

Anonymous
    Participant

Two words:

“Terrain Smoothing”

imported_gcamp
    Participant

@Crash wrote:

Two words:

“Terrain Smoothing”

Please explain, the terrain is smoothed (quite considerably actually), you want to see it before it is smoothed!

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 36 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.