This topic contains 25 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Cinnibar 11 years, 10 months ago.

• Author

DireWolf
    Participant

For all of you who might not be quite sure what a CBX is, and even those of you who do!
    this short lil 5 mb clip might help explain what “it” is. ๐Ÿ˜‰
    enjoy 8)

The CBX
    http://app1.docusync.com/clientsite/getfile.aspx?LinkId=2317&Key=CLLVIXLYGRAODTGRITNWEQNWFSAXNMOSPMMTPOAPOWBSPWDK

Caution!!!
    We are professionals, DO NOT TRY THIS AT HOME!!!

Bobirov
    Participant

Very educational. Are you going to start charging for these instructional videos? ๐Ÿ˜‰

Blasterman
    Participant

FUNNNNYYYY!!!!!!!! How about one where cbx cbx’s himself with a roller with others nearby??? lol

Willis
    Participant

๐Ÿ˜†

Not the right CBX that I thought but still good to see.

Nice choice in tune too.

mandy
    Participant

cool thing …. ๐Ÿ˜› …. wonderful cbx …. yeah ๐Ÿ™„ ๐Ÿ˜‰

Sondra
    Participant

BUT BUT!!!!

I wasn’t THERE!!!!

CB!! YOU BETRAIL ME!!!! UNFAIR!!!! ๐Ÿ˜•

BigBear
    Participant

That vid sure did put a smile ๐Ÿ˜€ on my face. That was pure art!!!

Ebonite
    Participant

Encore! Encore! *clap* *clap* ๐Ÿ’ก 8)

cbx550f
    Participant

Encore? Yeah right. As if I would do something like THAT again! What do you take me for, some sort of cbxer or something?

Sondra
    Participant

@cbx550f wrote:

Encore? Yeah right. As if I would do something like THAT again! What do you take me for, some sort of cbxer or something?

Ermm cb?
    Did you looked at the mirror lately?
    Because I think you need to ๐Ÿ˜‰

By the way… The position of permited clone of cbx is vacant… Who want it??? ๐Ÿ˜ˆ ๐Ÿ˜ˆ

DireWolf
    Participant

It is not his fault Sondra, it was mine in all honesty
    ๐Ÿ˜ˆ
    I told him I had a dirty pic of you and he just couldnt help himself, he was tricked!!! yea yea, thats it he was tricked, thats the ticket!
    You shoulda saw the look on his face when he realized it was a pic of me in a thong!!! ๐Ÿ˜ฏ ๐Ÿ˜ฏ ๐Ÿ˜ฏ ๐Ÿ˜ฏ ๐Ÿ˜ฏ ๐Ÿ˜ฏ ๐Ÿ˜ฏ ๐Ÿ˜ฏ ๐Ÿ˜ฏ
    I am sure that the death’s Head raining down from the heavens was a welcome relief ๐Ÿ˜•

BOY
    Participant

OH, and here i was thinking that he looked up and saw a hail of death coming down on you from the sky and said…

“HOLY SHNIKES! I got to get there quick!”

shouldnt that be called the cbx-plus or something, we got to define the difference between accidental death and purposeful death. Which one is “pure” cbx?

For instance, i funkied my own face off just yesterday by accident while playing with matches, is that funnier than a DH at no winds?

๐Ÿ˜†

truly though, that clip really was pure art, totally awesome – we should sticky this. Either that, or we need to have a “featured thread” in the index like other sites have ๐Ÿ˜€

Sondra
    Participant

@boy wrote:

truly though, that clip really was pure art, totally awesome – we should sticky this. Either that, or we need to have a “featured thread” in the index like other sites have ๐Ÿ˜€

Hmm that would be fun and atrack more people to the game.

Some parody topic would caught the atention to many. And we could use Soup’s movies, (if he wants to) and our snapshots. ๐Ÿ™‚

DireWolf
    Participant

I was already planning a Willis and Ebo clip, just waiting for the right shot to come along ๐Ÿ˜›
    So if you are playing with me, just BEWARE!!! I am watching your Death’s head shots, waiting for that perfect Willis ๐Ÿ˜‰
    Unless Mr. Willis would like to show us how it is done correctly ๐Ÿ˜€
    but if you have some other ideas, I am always willing to listen.

also I have noticed that the tournament server is not being used much ๐Ÿ™
    I propose a tournament, any person who would be willing to join my team is welcome, I would like to have a 3 vs 3 tournament if possible, can this be done Boy?
    this will not be filmed so I can fully concentrate on the game, my hopes in this is to plant a seed, I would like to film a tournament, a game of skill, but I need a tournament first!

so I want to start the ball rolling with a lil 3 on 3 action, hopefully, if the results are posted, others might take notice and want to do a 1 on 1 game, or 2 on 2 or whatever, grudge matches perhaps?

So….. I need 3 players who would like to kick my buttox, and 2 players who would like to stand with me against the other 3 โ—
    and after the 2 teams are completed, we can figure out a date that will work for everyone ๐Ÿ˜€

If interested, post here, only the first interested 5 posts will be accepted, and say whether u want to stand with me, or against me ๐Ÿ˜ˆ

Game on!

BOY
    Participant

THere are several people who want to do a teams tournament. You are the perfect person to moderate it. ๐Ÿ˜€

There is one problem. there is currently no convenient way (that I am aware of) to properly match any given team due to the resctrictions of the balancing modes. Unless of course its a one v one tournament.

Let this not hinder us, a Holdiay tournament can be started easily enough, all that is needed is a moderator to create one and if he likes the idea, all gavin must do is restart the server with either a new password or no password.

I tenatively put my name on the list, unfortuantely in the coming weeks i will be forced to take a bit of a break from playing, not sure i can be counted on to make the tournament unless its in the next 3 weeks.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 27 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.