Scorched3D home › Forums › Chat & Discussion › offtopic › The 7 Most Ridiculous E-Mail Hoaxes
This topic contains 2 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by jdog 11 years ago.
I got this from PCmag.com which got it from snopes.com
1. The U.S. government plans to track homeless persons by implanting RFID chips in them.
2. Comedian Andy Kaufman has returned, 20 years after faking his death.
3. The BabyInk body art chain specializes in tattooing babies.
4. Florida’s governor asked residents to reduce electrical usage during Ted Bundy’s execution.
5. You can purchase human flesh through a company called ManBeef.
6. The 2003 California wildfires left the U.S. facing a severe toilet-paper shortage.
7. A Web site offers a device for performing laser eye surgery at home.
HMMM–In light of what happened to me yesterday………..How many people would it take to cause that toilet paper shortage? (#6)
See Offtopic>can you top my bad day 😯
eh u forget numbah 8 that i got recently
8.The African King oferring 2.8million dolars
if africa had that much money they would be hving so many problems:)
E-mail from there are common, I used to get one or more a week…
Its funny as heck some of them.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
A password will be e-mailed to you.
sixty nine − = sixty seven