This topic contains 33 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Tom.K 6 years, 3 months ago.

• Author

nila
    Participant

@tumbleweed wrote:

Displays fine here, however because of my internet connection, it plays for a second or so, and then loads for a second or so. Once the video is completely downloaded it plays fine.

So verdict here is: great video, streaming sucks

as you can see my internet this morning is the culprit:

Fine!!!
    In this way i test my internet everyday , because it is useful to know about the uploading and downloading speed, so i check my speed, through this site http://www.ip-details.com/internet-speed-test/
    My speed test results are,
    upload speed:0.52 kbps
    download speed:1.96 kbps
    It has the best & accurate results for my internet speed test , internet service provider,location, country and and also provides the IP details ……………..

ArmorWraith
    Participant

Is that a bot.. I cant tell..

Armor

Tom.K
    Participant

Let’s take a look: It shows speed from US to Birningham with Speedtest.net and it says other website.

Logic answer: It’s a bot when it doesn’t know difference between speedtest and ipdetails.

ArmorWraith
    Participant

I thought it was, i also thought it could be a misinformed person trying to use their non native language.

Armor

Tom.K
    Participant

*This goes offtopic, sorry.
    *Then check other posts. You notice the same pattern while it’s not relavant to thread. (Who would make 5 posts about speedtesting in random threads?)

Viewing 5 posts - 31 through 35 (of 35 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.