This topic contains 4 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  PeanutsRevenge 5 years, 6 months ago.

• Author

DireWolf
    Participant

I believe this forum is for Scorched 3D general and gameplay, you might be better off to post this in Off Topic 💡

PeanutsRevenge
    Participant

@direwolf wrote:

I believe this forum is for Scorched 3D general and gameplay, you might be better off to post this in Off Topic 💡

Or, you could just click the ‘report this message’ button and get that lazy ass bunny to do some work around here 😀

DireWolf
    Participant

@peanutsrevenge wrote:

@direwolf wrote:

Or, you could just click the ‘report this message’ button and get that lazy ass bunny to do some work around here 😀

Or I could make a friendly suggestion =D>

PeanutsRevenge
    Participant

He’s a spammer, unlikely he’ll read your friendly suggestion and it would still be removed from Off-Topic as it’s purely for advertising, possibly with Malware mixed in for good measure.

SoupNazi
    Participant

@peanutsrevenge wrote:

He’s a spammer, unlikely he’ll read your friendly suggestion and it would still be removed from Off-Topic as it’s purely for advertising, possibly with Malware mixed in for good measure.

I would have never guessed it was spam without your help :^o
    Thanks for guiding me to the light!

PeanutsRevenge
    Participant

@soupnazi wrote:

@peanutsrevenge wrote:

I would have never guessed it was spam without your help :^o
    Thanks for guiding me to the light!

you’re very welcome.

Ghandi, you now have a successor 😉

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.