This topic contains 4 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  PeanutsRevenge 5 years, 6 months ago.

  • Author
    Posts
  • #7691

    DireWolf
    Participant

    I believe this forum is for Scorched 3D general and gameplay, you might be better off to post this in Off Topic 💡

    #65262

    PeanutsRevenge
    Participant

    @direwolf wrote:

    I believe this forum is for Scorched 3D general and gameplay, you might be better off to post this in Off Topic 💡

    Or, you could just click the ‘report this message’ button and get that lazy ass bunny to do some work around here 😀

    #65263

    DireWolf
    Participant

    @peanutsrevenge wrote:

    @direwolf wrote:

    I believe this forum is for Scorched 3D general and gameplay, you might be better off to post this in Off Topic 💡

    Or, you could just click the ‘report this message’ button and get that lazy ass bunny to do some work around here 😀

    Or I could make a friendly suggestion =D>

    #65264

    PeanutsRevenge
    Participant

    He’s a spammer, unlikely he’ll read your friendly suggestion and it would still be removed from Off-Topic as it’s purely for advertising, possibly with Malware mixed in for good measure.

    #65265

    SoupNazi
    Participant

    @peanutsrevenge wrote:

    He’s a spammer, unlikely he’ll read your friendly suggestion and it would still be removed from Off-Topic as it’s purely for advertising, possibly with Malware mixed in for good measure.

    I would have never guessed it was spam without your help :^o
    Thanks for guiding me to the light!

    #65266

    PeanutsRevenge
    Participant

    @soupnazi wrote:

    @peanutsrevenge wrote:

    He’s a spammer, unlikely he’ll read your friendly suggestion and it would still be removed from Off-Topic as it’s purely for advertising, possibly with Malware mixed in for good measure.

    I would have never guessed it was spam without your help :^o
    Thanks for guiding me to the light!

    you’re very welcome.

    Ghandi, you now have a successor 😉

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.