This topic contains 6 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  jdog 11 years, 7 months ago.

• Author

jdog
    Participant

I have a request. A delay in the return from a teleport, as in you disapear but don’t show up untill after the delay timer has expired.

Thrax
    Participant

@jdog wrote:

I have a request. A delay in the return from a teleport, as in you disapear but don’t show up untill after the delay timer has expired.

nasty… a time warp that removes you from battle for a while till the Death-Head goes by?

Directed teleports to aimed-at position?

imported_gcamp
    Participant

Where would you be in the meantime…dead perhaps.

jdog
    Participant

@gcamp wrote:

Where would you be in the meantime…dead perhaps.

outside space time.. 😉 I don’t know really was just think of an interesting way of making the teleport more interesting.

doom
    Participant

@gcamp: how about a separate arena out side camera views.

Willis
    Participant

Well are we talking a delay of just seconds in the same move.. Or away for multiple moves?

Thrax
    Participant

@willis wrote:

Well are we talking a delay of just seconds in the same move.. Or away for multiple moves?

one move like a normal port, but delayed..

current ports are delayed on starting, but after you vanish have a delay 2-5 sec before reappearing.

Doesn’t sound impossible. but in terms of gameplay, sounds rather cheap.
    maybe made a weapon feature, for large tank-centered blasts. Vanish a
    moment, boom.. then reappear.

jdog
    Participant

@thrax wrote:

@willis wrote:

one move like a normal port, but delayed..

current ports are delayed on starting, but after you vanish have a delay 2-5 sec before reappearing.

Doesn’t sound impossible. but in terms of gameplay, sounds rather cheap.
    maybe made a weapon feature, for large tank-centered blasts. Vanish a
    moment, boom.. then reappear.

I was more thinking for map destoryer that would keep you from being destoried in the process but what I’m thinking is also for an random chance weapon.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.