This topic contains 4 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  BOY 12 years, 2 months ago.

• Author

BOY
    Participant

I am sure some of you have noticed that the teams server sees very little action. FFA has always been more popular, but the number of players on Teams server has gone down very very low. This must be due to the 50 kills requirement for the server. Getting a going there seems quite difficult now.

My opinion is that this used to be a good place for veterans and noobs alike, too have a place to mix. It could be again, perhaps even a single bot could be put in there for those that want to get a brief moment of time to themselves to train against a cyborg. The 50 kills requirement seems to be out of place there, and I think that it should be removed.

Comments?

Wowbagger
    Participant

Boy Wrote:

The 50 kills requirement seems to be out of place there, and I think that it should be removed.

I think this IS a good idea, I wanted to play a game in teams with an old friend the other day and he couldnt get in due to the kill limit. 🙁

BigBear
    Participant

@boy wrote:

I am sure some of you have noticed that the teams server sees very little action. FFA has always been more popular, but the number of players on Teams server has gone down very very low. This must be due to the 50 kills requirement for the server. Getting a going there seems quite difficult now.

My opinion is that this used to be a good place for veterans and noobs alike, too have a place to mix. It could be again, perhaps even a single bot could be put in there for those that want to get a brief moment of time to themselves to train against a cyborg. The 50 kills requirement seems to be out of place there, and I think that it should be removed.

Comments?

It’s worth trying to get things going. Although I haven’t been here for more than 2 months it feels a bit sad that the one game on team I’ve ever played was one on one.

HWB
    Participant

[quote=”BigBear
    It’s worth trying to get things going. Although I haven’t been here for more than 2 months it feels a bit sad that the one game on team I’ve ever played was one on one.[/quote]

I think you were playing me. 🙁

BigBear
    Participant

@hwb wrote:

@bigbear wrote:

It’s worth trying to get things going. Although I haven’t been here for more than 2 months it feels a bit sad that the one game on team I’ve ever played was one on one.

I think you were playing me. 🙁

Yup, you remember correctly HWB. And if i memory doesn’t fail me you gave me a good beating 😉 !!!

BOY
    Participant

I cant think of a any great reasons to keep the limit. Unless Gavin or someone has some reasons i cant think of, next week I will probly remove the limit to see how it goes, and perhaps add a bot

probly best to have a single cyborg wich is removed after second player. would be nice if he could be brought back after 3rd player….hmmmm
    Are there any creative ways to set the bots and team balance mode such that there will be an even number of players (with bots) playing under a certain number, perhaps 4.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.