This topic contains 60 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Irishbandit 11 years, 6 months ago.

• Author

DireWolf
    Participant

I still think, that after this tourny is over, a Tournament of MODS is in order, and that the moderators of each mod get together and decide the rules and such, it would be a shame to let the tournament server rust again, as it stands now, it will take a week to get the cobwebs and dust cleaned up, and that grandmothers attic smell needs to be addressed also.

if you agree with me, raise your right hand, if you disagree, take your left hand and slap yourself with it 😈

seriously though, that sounded like an awsome idea that needs to be followed through with, it is the mods that people turn to when players desire a change from the main server.

NoMoreSteve
    Participant

Is it ok to raise my right hand and slap myself with the other?

I totally agree with ya. I think a massive, multi-mod tourney would be sweet! The tourney server needs a good workout!

Oh, and I hear that while cleaning that server up, some good ol’ soap and water works great on the ol’ motherboard. Be sure that it’s plugged in!

*hands DW a bucket of water to stand in while cleaning*

jdog
    Participant

I agree, a multi mod tournement would be cool! I should point out here that theres some good nuke fodder out there in the mods.

BOY
    Participant

@viking62 wrote:

🙂 I do not want to be rude-but,pls try to get those players back.

I’ll do my best. 🙂

btw, if you want to add that viking guy to your signature, its not too hard. You can store the pick at some hosting site like photobucket.com and reference it in your sig with [img]url[/img]

blast you soon, GL, HF

Irishbandit
    Participant

If we want to use some mods i will need help. I am not very good with those type of things.

BOY
    Participant

NM and Dire, yes, that deralect server needs a workout, hows about a summer tournament of mods!! 😀

Irishbandit
    Participant

Sounds good to me.

NoMoreSteve
    Participant

Sounds good! 😀

DireWolf
    Participant

*jumps up and down yelling hell yes*

ooops, sorry about the toes boy, did’nt realize you were standing so close!!!!

comedown
    Participant

I have no idea what’s going on here. 😥

BOY
    Participant

@comedown wrote:

That is not a problem, all you need to do is show up and play, thats it 😀

oh, join a team first. 😉

barnabas
    Participant

It seems that the teams tourney is going to be no mod. I think that’s great and we should keep it that way. Save laser mod and others for this summer.

I also hope that BD and mandy will reconsider and join back in. As Irish said, the more the merrier, and we can always start up our own tourney later if we like to be in charge of the rules or mod ourselves. Come back in a spirit of harmony! It’s a game! Have fun!

-barny

comedown
    Participant

@boy wrote:

@comedown wrote:

That is not a problem, all you need to do is show up and play, thats it 😀

oh, join a team first. 😉

Sign me up I guess.

My track record for actually showing up in these things is awful though. 🙁

Irishbandit
    Participant

Comedown to join pick one of the groups

join Team 1: “No Girls Allowed”
    http://www.scorched3d.co.uk/phpBB2/groupcp.php?g=1773

join Team 2: “KILL YOU VERY MUCH”
    http://www.scorched3d.co.uk/phpBB2/groupcp.php?g=2543

join Team 3: “The Rockets”
    http://www.scorched3d.co.uk/phpBB2/groupcp.php?g=2546

or Team 4: “Team Tournament Group”
    http://www.scorched3d.co.uk/phpBB2/groupcp.php?g=2545

You must join a team to play in the tournament.

NP-TheOutlaw
    Participant

Hey Irish,

it seems all Members of Team 4 have actually signed up on other teams with the exception of Irishbandit and Chopper.

Just thought you should know. It seems when you first started this group, it was a sort of…let’s see who all want to play, sign up here kinda thing, we’ll sort it out later.

well………. later has finally arrived.

OK, I hope you get this.

😛

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 62 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.