This topic contains 99 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  zombie 8 years ago.

• Author

xtc
    Participant

I remind everyone that the Tournament still goes on.

Hopefully some more activity and progress is observed this weekend.

Everyone, please don’t stay out of communication and let others know about your availability and possibility to play.

I’d like to hear something from the HTH team, didn’t receive any reply from their captain, although all team members occur to appear and play on main. Please, guys, don’t let the fact that two matches were not succesful to you stop you from playing the tourney.

The Vegetables started with two lost games as well, but eventually they improved and the last game they played and won was cool. You can do it too.

Lets play!

Team tournament site >> http://peanutsrevenge.homelinux.com

Irishbandit
    Participant

I am still around feeling much better, only doing random computer jobs so I can play almost any time. I would like to play at least one match. 😳 😳

xtc
    Participant

@irishbandit wrote:

I am still around feeling much better, only doing random computer jobs so I can play almost any time.

As long as your current team doesn’t show many signs of life I suggest you join Hopeless Heroes who are an active team but getting short on players.

bazzz
    Participant

That would be fine with me. PM me if you think its a good idea.

Irishbandit
    Participant

Let me PM my team and see what they have to say. I will report back.

Viking62
    Participant

Happy to know you are doing better Irish 🙂 I as Team Captain grant Irishbandit & Chopper full rights to set up/play matches in my absence. I cannot seem to find the time lately to manage our “Flaming Herd” team. Could I ask a favor of the tourney Admin(s)? I had originally requested Cowbell as part of our team (I see he has played no matches), we would really appreciate if Cowbells could be assigned to our team. “Loki” is on a extended vacation. By doing this-Flaming Herd would consist of: Viking,Irish,Chopper,1shybastid & Cowbell(Nomoresteve). It was very hard in the beginning to time bump with “Loki” anyway since he is in the UK & the rest of us are US timezones.
    Thanks
    Viking62

xtc
    Participant

Viking,
    it is not a problem to do the change, but its only a mere formality. Unfortunately, your team have not played any matches yet and it seems almost not possible that you could arrange and play all other teams quick enough to qualify and proceed to the second stage of the tournament.

We are going to finish the qualification stage soon after having two remaining matches of the 5 most active tournament teams played: Bastages vs Veggies and Heroes vs Tribe.

Then basing on score four leading teams play in playoff and finals.

Participation matters please address to the Team Organisation Thread, as well as you can contact me or Laptops Daddy or proper team captains.

Edit: Plans updated.

Chopper
    Participant

ummm..looks like me, irish and maybe shy are available….we cant seem to round up the rest of the herd. Irish has been on injured reserve until recently but he’s back strong now.

xtc
    Participant

This weekend the matches between Hopeless Heroes and Scorched Tribe as well as the Revolving Vegetable Patch vs Da Bastages shall be performed.

Teams can have any additional players in their ranks to make these matches happen. We’ll try to plan the time for both matches convenient for all teams, however, if any team fails then to appear and play, the other team gains the score for winning.

Basing on gained score, the tournament then proceeds to the final stage.

Some addition to the current qualification score: for the Hitmen team, the additional score is counted for all teams that haven’t played against them (25 points and 2000 score).

So the match between Tribe and Heroes ‘s winner plays against Videshi in finals.
    The other team of that pair plays against the winner of the match between Veggies and Bastages in playoff for the 3rd place.

bazzz
    Participant

Want to merge with hopless heroes chop?

PeanutsRevenge
    Participant

Come on people, I’d like my hostname back soon. This is getting bloody silly now.

If you can’t be arsed to play ya matches, just pull out the tournament so it can finish!

Raden
    Participant

Since it seems it is getting more and more difficult to get 2 teams to have their players available at the same time and have a match, I would like to suggest this scenario for the Veggies and for Outer’s team. If and when any one player or more from each team happens to be online at the same time, please recruit any available player that happens to be online too, to form an ad-hoc team, so we can finish the 3rd placing match as soon as possible.

This has been dragging on for too long 😐

PeanutsRevenge
    Participant

Should the above be done (what Raden said).
    Please make sure you let either Laptop or XTC know who played for what team.

The way the site had been setup, they’ll have to make bonus point adjustments should a player from one team go and play for another.

Apologies to XTC and Laptop if I’ve spoken out of turn, just worried it would have slipped your notice or been forgotten.

Chopper
    Participant

@bazzz wrote:

Want to merge with hopless heroes chop?

I’m available ….got the other store closed and the season is winding down.
    YOu see me playing…..usually on main….and you need a player….give me a yell.
    Thanks

bazzz
    Participant

If the dead horse suddenly gets a heartbeat that is an option, for now it looks like its not moving.

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 101 total)

The forum ‘news’ is closed to new topics and replies.