This topic contains 99 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  zombie 7 years, 11 months ago.

• Author

PeanutsRevenge
    Participant

@1shybastid wrote:

Me,Vike,Noob and Loki don’t “need” the fricking Shield.
    Just beware Pnut Brit Doode.You and your Team should take off your skirts and get ready for battle.(Picturering Pnut in Panties EWWWWWW) [-X
    You have been warned.

It’s now Loke not Loki.

GOod to see such comradery in ya team 😉

PeanutsRevenge
    Participant

Given that uptil now only 4 matches have been scheduled which is shockingly poor, the qualification stage has been extended by two weeks.
    The plan had been to have them completed by this Wednesday with myself stepping in to help organise incomplete matches from 2moro, however, as the teams don’t seem bothered about helping themselves, I’m not gonna bother putting myself out to help.

A decision will be made at the time should any matches not be completed by 10 Aug 09.

Likewise I will no longer be organising/hosting an MCB tournament.
    My eyes have been opened by the scorched ‘community’ and I wish they were still closed as what I’ve seen is a real disapointment.

Hyde911
    Participant

Im sorry to hear that PR, but I understand you. Unfortunately many players have entered the tourney without being prepared to spend some time on it. Its very irresponsible and its just sux. You guys don’t respect other players and ppl who organise this tournament. Shame on You!

xtc
    Participant

PLEASE, ALL PLAYERS WHO HAVE SIGNED IN FOR THE TOURNAMENT! GET MORE ACTIVE WITH COMMUNICATION WITH EACH OTHER, AND TRY TO GET FLEXIBLE WITH YOUR REAL LIFE BUSINESS WHATEVER YOU HAVE TO ARRANGE AND PLAY MATCHES THE TOURNEY REQUIRES. EVERYONE ELSE HERE IS WAITING FOR YOU AND FOR THINGS TO CONTINUE!

Otherwise…
    MAY THE HEAVENS CRY WITH COUNTLESS NUKES FALLING UPON THEE!!!

Irishbandit
    Participant

@peanutsrevenge wrote:

Likewise I will no longer be organising/hosting an MCB tournament.
    My eyes have been opened by the scorched ‘community’ and I wish they were still closed as what I’ve seen is a real disapointment.

Sorry to hear that PR, so far from my view your tourny looks like it’s going well. Your team tourny is working out way better than mine did.

And at least you have had 4 matches mine never had 1. Keep up the good work and remember it is a game we play for fun.

1shybastid
    Participant

Ok ..Here… Its been really fun playing practice with anybody that Shows up on any team. Really fun.
    Certain nites and days should be “pickup’game nites.Depends on the Time zone. Period
    Vike and I are here tonite Saturday August 1st after 10:00 central or 7:00 PST or later.. who wants to play?

Good job Lap.

Pnut? Why no one came up with Pnut Brittle for your sorry ass nick is really emabarressing.
    I’m ashamed I did’nt think of it earlier.As in CANDY ASS. =D>
    Peace out.
    C-ya on the battle fields.

PeanutsRevenge
    Participant

As of now, I am going to be doing NOTHING for this tourament.
    There’s only so long I’m prepared to be treated like a complete ****, you lot want a tournament, do it yourselves.

The site and servers will remain active for a couple of weeks, but I am not going to correct any errors, input any information or help to progress it anylonger.

I also withdraw from the tourament and game completely from this moment on!

skywalker
    Participant

Tournament isn’t simply thing. Team tournament even worse. So get urself in ur hands Nut and finish what u began. Or maybe someone else wanna take responsibility for this tourney?

parasti
    Participant

Team captains could start submitting match scores to the tournament site. There have been at least three matches today (two scheduled), only one has had scores submitted.

PeanutsRevenge
    Participant

The site, mysql db and server options and mod are zipped.
    So those that believe they have the patience to run this, then it’s ready to be sent, just drop me a pm.

xtc
    Participant

Could you forward this stuff to teamtourney@gmail.com or to Laptops Daddy please. Your PM option is disabled.

PeanutsRevenge
    Participant

Oh yea, forgot about that.

Email sent.

xtc
    Participant

TY for this and for the great undertaking.

The developments will be announced tomorrow.

PeanutsRevenge
    Participant

Site and server are now offline awaiting XTC/Laptop to bring it back up on their stuff.

Chopper
    Participant

Understand your frustration Peanut….but don’t let it keep you from the game.

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 101 total)

The forum ‘news’ is closed to new topics and replies.