This topic contains 23 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  PeanutsRevenge 8 years, 3 months ago.

• Author

Chopper
    Participant

Da Chopbot2000 runs best on Stoli out of the freezer……keeps the thing runnin’ cool….dA Chop is having a special supply flown in just for the tourney…. 😆 …YOU BASTAGES ARE TOAST!!!TOAST!!!

naka
    Participant

Could you add an official rule, that drinking is strongly prohibited [-X during the tourny.
    The Chopbot2000 will run out of fuel. It even require a frozen stoli…………

Rommel
    Participant

Hi PR :

Not being involved, I will not try to vote. The poll does seem open to me though and I thought I should point that out.

Perhaps the voting should be restricted to those involved in the future, if possible.

This should prevent ever having more votes than eligle voters. Something like that happened in Iran recently and it got nasty.

Best Wishes,

Rommel

PeanutsRevenge
    Participant

No, it’s not possible atm Rommel, but LOL @ the Iran thing.

However, I have hopefully come up with a solution to the problem of the team strike being too effective.

I’m not sure why none of us have thought of it sooner TBH, but…

Team Strike will now have to be purchased.

New prices are:

Fuel (with range of 60) 6,000/40
    R Fuel (with range of 100) 12,000/30
    Tele Position 50,000/2
    Team Strike (max of 3) 30,000/2
    Team Shield (max of 1) 15,000/1

(max number of any item per person (unless otherwise specified) = 120)

I hope this helps to balance everything further, please lemme know if you have any further issues/suggestions.

xtc
    Participant

@peanutsrevenge wrote:

Clearly you havn’t played this series otherwise you’d be aware that a standard roller will kill a fully healthy tank protected by a full force shield.

This used to be. If you make the balls to the bubble. Even more specific than in case of heavy rollers and hot napalm.

So, what you’re saying is that a poor team vs a good team should have a chance

All my examples refer to EQUAL teams or EQUAL players. I think additional lives is a thing that should be giving a CHANCE. Otherwise, you can just make (score&money)x3 – will save time at least.

The resurrection I would prefer to place tanks further away, but that’s how scorched does it, however, you’re showing a HUGE bias towards being a complete newb.
    If you resurrect near the spot you died, you have minimal change to make aswell.
    Say your first shot was off the mark and you die, the second shot can still use the first shot as a marker.

I did not clearly understand the first sentence of this quote (probably my poor english), but I, indeed, feel like I am trying to show something towards a complete newb… 😕

the majority of people have voted to keep the strike ‘as is’

Well, atm this isn’t telling me anything, since there are only 10 voters.

I apologize if anything insulted you, please don’t be taking things too personal. I do appreciate your work for this tournament, as a participant I just want it to be really interesting with no one feeling things going unfair.

PeanutsRevenge
    Participant

Not insulted or offended xtc, just frustrated.
    It’s impossible to please everyone, but we’re trying hard to please as many as possible.
    They trouble is, everytime something gets tweaked a couple will be happier but a couple of others will be annoyed.

With having to purchase a limited number of strikes, it gives the opponents the chance to avoid death and nullify the strike.
    However at the same time their running, the opponents can be homing in. Thus the striker may get no kills, but their team could still win.

Shield is going to be raised a little, currently it’s TOO hard to get shots in and out of it.
    Found that when a shield is put up to defend against a strike, it’s blocking shots to kill the player on the team strike spot.
    That should be the final change, only other change will HOPEFULLY be a fix for the starting positions and resurrection (probably not into more random locations but simply to keep tanks from spawning in the wrong half).
    Laptop is looking into it atm, so let’s wish him luck 😀

Thankyou to everyone for being patient with us, hopefully these changes and choatic misunderstanding will lead to a better tournament for all involved.

Rommel
    Participant

Hi PR :

Hang in there.

@peanutsrevenge wrote:

Not insulted or offended xtc, just frustrated.
    It’s impossible to please everyone, but we’re trying hard to please as many as possible.

You can’t please everyone, so you got to please yourself.

Ricky Nelson – May 8, 1945 – Dec. 31, 1985

Good luck,

Rommel

Viking62
    Participant

or,
    If you’ve got a problem, I don’t care what it is. If you need a hand, I can assure you this. I can help….

Apr 27, 2009 … Billy Swan (born Billy Lance Swan, May 12, 1942, Cape Girardeau, Missouri) is … Swan’s first album included the popular song “I Can Help”, …

Chopper
    Participant

errr…….so you still got to be onna dot to use the Masterblaster? :-k

PeanutsRevenge
    Participant

@chopper wrote:

errr…….so you still got to be onna dot to use the Masterblaster? :-k

IN it, yea..

Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.