This topic contains 107 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  xtc 8 years, 3 months ago.

• Author

Raden
    Participant

Veggies’s most probable availability schedule:
    (times shown are server times ie GMT+1)

Vitos : 1300-1400 (almost daily)
    MightyMouse : 0900 onwards daily
    SteveNoMore : 0600-0800
    Tnick : 0600-0800
    Raden : 1400-1800 on Thursday 30th
    1700-2100 on Friday 31st
    1000-1700 on Saturday 1st
    1530-1830 on Sunday 2nd
    0200-1700 on Monday 3rd

Same as the Hopeless Heroes, we need 24hrs notice to get available players ready. A match schedule table on this thread would help.

Outer
    Participant

Da bastages are available mostly on early evening in our local time zones:

On tourny server time it would be from 22:00 – 00:00.

Pastors and Boy would depart on Sunday so I ask all other captains and teams that please play with us between tomorrow FRIDAY (for us we still on Thursday 😉 ) or Saturday.

Thanks all.

skywalker
    Participant

Videshi Ganda can play 8:00 – 12:00 every day, and almost anytime in weekends.

Outer
    Participant

This week will be hard for my team to compete as some members are gone during the week. I think until weekend we can arrange matches.

tumbleweed
    Participant

I can now be available Sat evenings, 9:00Pm, PDT and would like to be an alternate for the High Time Hitmen, as requested by IllGotti, and HB

HumanBean
    Participant

@tumbleweed wrote:

I can now be available Sat evenings, 9:00Pm, PDT and would like to be an alternate for the High Time Hitmen, as requested by IllGotti, and HB

Yep – since our other team member ceases to exist we’d like SF to be a sit in. Should be pretty easy to arrange. Peanut – you’re still in charge of the tourney right?

PeanutsRevenge
    Participant

@humanbean wrote:

Peanut – you’re still in charge of the tourney right?

Nope, speak to XTC

skywalker
    Participant

Uve done great job peanut. Thanks.

xtc
    Participant

Informational message
    New players can be accepted

Since many players appear to be not active despite having declared their participation, anyone can be accepted into the tourney instead of those inactive players. Of course if the team captains take you.

Therefore, substitution of a player who haven’t played yet is a valid substitution. Substitution of a player who have had some games but not willing to continue, can be considered also.

There is only one condition – it is to have some “history” in the game. We can not accept brand new names to avoid smurfs in the tournament.

Taking account of the fact we are at the stage where some teams have not played a single match yet, we can accept even a whole new team (5 or 4 players) if by any chance some players want to build one up and join the tournament.

To all current participants:
    It is not acceptable to make the tournament everlasting. It took some hard work of people who started it, and somebody continues to contribute personal time and resources to keep it running.

We appeal to everyone and especially those who haven’t yet played to be more responsible for your participation. It is an event for fun inside of the game that is for fun itself. Since you all do play this game for fun, it is hard to understand why it appears so difficult to gather in a group of only three at a time to play a match.

Please respect the efforts of those who made such great event possible for all of us.
    Please respect other people participating.
    Please respect yourself – let your actions match your words.

Thank you.

With any matters regarding the tournament, please contact the captains of the proper teams or me directly.

Team tournament site >> http://peanutsrevenge.homelinux.com

Hyde911
    Participant

@xtc wrote:

There is only one condition – it is to have some “history” in the game. We can not accept brand new names to avoid smurfs in the tournament.

So You’re out. Sorry X.

Anyway. Good job on resurrecting tourney xtc. Thanks man.

zombie
    Participant

thanks for great effort by pr, lappy, xtc and all thistourny rocks. all player should arrange matches so it can have a logical end . 😮 🙂

xtc
    Participant

@hyde911 wrote:

@xtc wrote:

So You’re out. Sorry X.

Yes, I’ll probably have to ban myself. Before doing that, I only want to come up with a good complaint to post it at once. There must be a huge resonance, no way I can just let be such outrageous act as banning me!

Update on the Scorched Tribe team, they are now:
    karu
    Rodijak
    Tlon
    BobaFett
    BoomBoom

and komar as a reserve

Update on the Revolving Vegetable Patch team, Jinx has stepped in instead of Cowbell who did not appear and they are now:
    Raden
    Vitos
    Mouse
    tnick337
    Jinx

Cowbell remains as a reserve, as well as he will be able to switch team if desires so.

Team tournament site >> http://peanutsrevenge.homelinux.com

Laptops Daddy
    Participant

A brief note to all players and team captains.

We’re all aware that this tournament is at high risk of fizzling out without conclusion, so I’m stepping in to make some changes.

Here’s how this is going to work:

Each team is now to be assigned a match to play within a particular time slot.

Team captains will have one responsibility: to organise their team to play within the time slot they’re given.

Matches will be scheduled by xtc, myself and anyone else willing to help.

If any players on a team can’t make it, we either find substitutes to take their place, or the match will be forfeit.

Scheduled matches will be listed here (on this thread) and on http://peanutsrevenge.homelinux.com/

Thanks for your patience. And please forgive my being pushy.

I’m more than happy to keep this democratic, so please feel free to make suggestions. There are 20+ people involved in this tournament, and I have a responsibility to see they’re not let down.

xtc is still the man to talk to and is still contributing a huge amount, and so far as I’m concerned, his word still carries more weight than mine. We must keep this tournament moving.

Outer
    Participant

This was what i did on the previous mcb tournament, but you know it was organizing two people, hard to tell if 6 can do it. On the other end, i don’t think there aren’t much matches left! My team is only missing Vegetable Patch and i don’t know if Falming Herd is going to play, really. Most teams i think are missing at most 1 or 2 teams to fight, except Flaming Herd and High Time Hitmen.

Don’t think is necessary to push teams, but hey, its Pizza and You who are running this tournament so the final word is on you guys.

Laptops Daddy
    Participant

hi outer,

that sounds like an offer to help out. thank you very much. consider yourself recruited : ). ill pm you.

i think we have to push things a bit at this stage. its all cool, we’re making progress

@outer wrote:

Don’t think is necessary to push teams, but hey, its Pizza and You who are running this tournament so the final word is on you guys.

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 109 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.