This topic contains 107 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  xtc 8 years, 3 months ago.

• Author

PeanutsRevenge
    Participant

@bazzz wrote:

I have sent all team captains a pm, so far i havent had much reaction at all.

If you are not to be contacted via PM please let me know how to contact you otherwise.

Skype is preferred.

Please contact me or find someone in your team that can do the arranging of matches.

This seems to be pretty common from the feedback I’m getting from a few captains (and some team members).

Might I remind the team captains that I will be stepping in to assist with organisation with the captains from monday 27th.
    I will be very pushy and have matches played by the end of Wednesday 29th. During this period, penalties will be handed out to teams that do not turn up, so you are encouraged to get matches organised and complete by then please.

This is noted in the rules, which it seems many havn’t yet read.

Might I also add something regarding result submition.

The Result to submit will be the TEAM SCORES from the final rankings of the match.
    I will take a screen shot the next time there’s a large enough practice match to show exactly what I mean.
    I’d encourage both teams to take screenshots just incase there’s any issues.

Thank you.

skywalker
    Participant

@bazzz wrote:

I have sent all team captains a pm, so far i havent had much reaction at all.

If you are not to be contacted via PM please let me know how to contact you otherwise.

Skype is preferred.

Please contact me or find someone in your team that can do the arranging of matches.

I got your contacts bazzz but i have a match planned with veggies so ill pm u later.

Regards

bazzz
    Participant

thanks for the reply.

pastor of muppets
    Participant

I am not the official team captain but I have tried to schedule some matches. Problem is Outer is out of town, DB was busy and Komar hasn’t answered a single PM.

PeanutsRevenge
    Participant

@pastor of muppets wrote:

I am not the official team captain but I have tried to schedule some matches. Problem is Outer is out of town, DB was busy and Komar hasn’t answered a single PM.

He was in main a few hours ago, talked about the tourney a bit

PeanutsRevenge
    Participant

OK, Cowbell (Don’t Fear the /_, No more steve) is now a member of:
    The Revolving Vegetable Patch.
    He replaces Acid who has unfortunately withdrawn.

I do believe we’ll still need more reserves for the tournament tho should anyone else be interested, please register for the tournament.

Might I also wish The Revolving Vegetable Patch and Videshi Ganda luck in their forthcoming match and congratulate them on being the first teams to organise a match.

Should anyone wish to spectate the above match or any others that will follow, the time(s) are posted here.

PeanutsRevenge
    Participant

Ok, this is an example to show which score to be entered in results after a match.
    [attachment=0:h37b1h7w]Team Score example.jpg[/attachment:h37b1h7w]

Viking62
    Participant

Just for the record…..I changed teams at the last part of that game to be on Choppers side-Was a good practice game 😉 @ nut.

Outer
    Participant

@pastor of muppets wrote:

I pm’ed Komar but no answer… if we can still play some matches being a 4 team, its ok Peanut’s?

Mcb Lover
    Participant

lets begin it guys!!!i hope you guys have bought tickets… 😈

PeanutsRevenge
    Participant

Boba Fett has been removed from Scorched Tribe, this is due to non contact.

Rodijak has now taken his place.

That’s the last of the reserves. I’m trying to get some more as I know a couple of other teams are having problems.

Hopefully thought, this will have been the final change.

Teams are (for now at least 🙁 ) with Captain listed first.

videshi ganda:
    Shell (registered as skywalker), Laptop, Hyde, Yusuf & XTC

The Revolving Vegetable Patch:
    Raden, Cowbell, Vitos, Tnick & Mouse

Flaming Herd:
    Viking, Loki, Chopper, Shybastid & Bandit

Hopeless Heroes:
    Bazz, Richie, Big Bear, Peanut & Parasti

High Time Hitmen:
    ILLGotti, Human Bean, SwanDude, Zombie & Max007

Da Bastages:
    Outer, Mrs P., POM, Deathbal & Komar

Scorched Tribe:
    Karu, Rodijak, BoomBoom, Exiled One & tlon

Irishbandit
    Participant

Its all good PR your team tourny is going way better than mine did, just want to say thank-you. =D> =D> =D> =D> =D>

Keep up the good work. 😀 😀

PeanutsRevenge
    Participant

Due to Komar withdrawing from the tournament (reason unknown as there’s been zero contact) Boy has now stepped in to take its place in team ‘Da Bastages’.

Good luck to them, although, I’m not sure they really need luck anymore, although after child 3? Boy could be WELL past being any good at all at video games.
    We wait with baited breath.

BTW, that’s the last of the reserves I’ve managed to secure and I doubt anymore will be possible, so if anyone else quits, I think it’s going to be a case of the team having to make do with 4 members (although there is ONE guy I might know that could be persuaded, but he’s REALLY noob).

PeanutsRevenge
    Participant

Would the captains please post their teams general availability times here.

I’d expect a couple of periods per day for each team.
    Players should be available before they go to work and after work/kids goto bed.
    If people aren’t prepared to get up early or stay up late to play some matches then frankly, they shouldn’t have signed up for this tournament and be wasting everyones time and effort.

Had we not have already had 6 teams make at least some effort to play matches, I’d been kicking a good deal of people out of this tournament by now to allow those that give a damn a chance to participate in an actual tournament rather than the rediculous situation we’re currently in.

I’m looking for 2 hour periods at LEAST once per day to be posted in server time (each game lasts around 1 hour 30 mins, with 10-20 mins required for long games or a late start).

It might be helpful to post who can be contacted at different times should 3 people likely be available at a time when the captain won’t.

e.g
    Team Name
    0700-0900 3 people (mon-thursday) captain
    2100-2300 4 people(mon-friday) team member 3
    0600-0800 (friday) team member 1
    0600-1300 full team (sat-sun) captain
    2000-2400 (sat-sun) team member 3

This will hopefully allow other teams who find they have 3 players available for some reason when they usually wouldnt (day off work/school/kids staying at friends) to see what other teams might be up for a match.

MAYBE this way we can get some matches played and possibly flush out time wasting players/captains and a resolution be found to remedy the issue.

bazzz
    Participant

Hopeless heroes will be available:

weekdays 1800-2200 servertime(5ppl) a little later should be ok for 4 ppl
    weekends any time

All we need is enough time to get a team together so 24 hours warning is preferred.

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 109 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.