This topic contains 107 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  xtc 8 years, 1 month ago.

• Author

PeanutsRevenge
    Participant

Sorry to do this guys, but wanna get this thing fully on a roll, so the incomplete teams will now be sorted:

Da Bastages:
    Mrs P., POM, db & Outer will have: ‘Komar’ as their 5th

UNknown team with:
    HB, ILLGotti, SwanDude & Zombie will have: ‘Max007’ as their 5th

This leaves:

Boba Fett, BoomBoom, Exiled One, Karu and tlon as the 7th and final team.

Please sort out between you who’s the captain, what your name is (if not already sorted) and let me know Via PM.

I will now PM the players that have been put into teams to let them know.

I did want to avoid this happening, I know only a short period of time was given, but we need to get this tourney going and everyone knowing who’s where.

The teams already formed are:

videshi ganda: (official)
    Shell, Laptop, Hyde, Yusuf & XTC

The Revolving Vegetable Patch: (official)
    Raden, Acid, Vitos, Tnick, Mouse

Flaming Herd: (official)
    Viking, Cowbell, Chopper, Shybastid & Bandit

Hopeless Heroes: (official)
    Peanut, Richie, Bear, Bazz, Parasti

Let the massacring, begin!

PeanutsRevenge
    Participant

Right, apologies to Flaming Herd and in particular, Loki and Cowbell for this.

The was a bit of a mis up. Cowbell hadn’t actually registered for the tournament, but got into a team anyway.
    Loki registered for the tourney, but slipped under my radar when keeping the post upto on the previous page.

Having spoken to Loki and Viking (the flaming herd captain) (but not Cowbell as he’s too busy being turned into a fake Gucci handbag) the resolution for this issue is:

Loki is to replace Cowbell in the Flaming Herd team.

This was decided as I only noticed the error after sorting the teams and this is the least disruptive for everyone.

Cowbell will now be offered the 1st reserve spot for the whole tournament, should any members pull out/be uncontactable in the next few days, he will step in and take their spot.

It’s an unfortunate situation and I take full responsability for not keeping on top of registrations better and so apologise to everyone in the community.

The teams are now: (with captain named first)

videshi ganda:
    Shell (registered as skywalker), Laptop, Hyde, Yusuf & XTC

The Revolving Vegetable Patch:
    Raden, Acid, Vitos, Tnick & Mouse

Flaming Herd:
    Viking, Loki, Chopper, Shybastid & Bandit

Hopeless Heroes:
    Bazz, Richie, Big Bear, Peanut & Parasti

High Time Hitmen:
    ILLGotti, Human Bean, SwanDude, Zombie & Max007

Da Bastages:
    Outer, Mrs P., POM, Deathbal & Komar

Unknown name or captain:
    Boba Fett, BoomBoom, Exiled One, Karu & tlon

Reserves:
    Cowbell (no more steve) and potentially Che Malbec.

To re-iterate:

It’s upto team captains to organise their matches with other teams, please try to get them completed by Monday 27 July. (when the finals will start).

Team captains please PM me you team info and include a password of your choice for tournament site login and I’ll reply with username and game server password to give to your team members.

I request that every team member then jumps into the official team server, enters their name (that I will know you as), click ok then leave.
    I will then assign your playerID to the correct team on the site so the stats work.

When organising match times, please check the tournament site to ensure that the server has not been ‘booked’ for that time and suggest you book it for yourselves (using the username provided and password you requested).

As a sidenote, it would be nice if questions you’d like to ask me go through your captains to avoid me answering the same questions time and again (I have enough PMs as is).

Thank you for your co-operation and understanding at this tricky time.

PeanutsRevenge
    Participant

@peanutsrevenge wrote:

There was a bit of a mess up. Cowbell hadn’t actually registered for the tournament, but got into a team anyway.
    Loki registered for the tourney, but slipped under my radar when keeping the post upto on the previous page.

Having spoken to Loki and Viking (the flaming herd captain) (but not Cowbell as he’s too busy being turned into a fake Gucci handbag) the resolution for this issue is:

This was decided as I only noticed the error after sorting the teams and this is the least disruptive for everyone.

Cowbell will now be offered the 1st reserve spot for the whole tournament, should any members pull out/be uncontactable in the next few days, he will step in and take their spot.

It’s an unfortunate situation and I take full responsability for not keeping on top of registrations better and so apologise to everyone in the community.

videshi ganda:

Flaming Herd:

Hopeless Heroes:

High Time Hitmen:

Da Bastages:

Unknown name or captain:

Reserves:

To re-iterate:

It’s upto team captains to organise their matches with other teams, please try to get them completed by Monday 27 July. (when the finals will start).

Team captains please PM me you team info and include a password of your choice for tournament site login and I’ll reply with username and game server password to give to your team members.

I request that every team member then jumps into the official team server, enters their name (that I will know you as), click ok then leave.
    I will then assign your playerID to the correct team on the site so the stats work.

When organising match times, please check the tournament site to ensure that the server has not been ‘booked’ for that time and suggest you book it for yourselves (using the username provided and password you requested).

As a sidenote, it would be nice if questions you’d like to ask me go through your captains to avoid me answering the same questions time and again (I have enough PMs as is).

Rommel
    Participant

Hi PR :

It is when you write things like this that I find you the most impressive.@peanutsrevenge wrote:

The was a bit of a mis up. Cowbell hadn’t actually registered for the tournament, but got into a team anyway.

videshi ganda:

Flaming Herd:

Hopeless Heroes:

High Time Hitmen:

Da Bastages:

Unknown name or captain:

Reserves:

To re-iterate:

Not that I think you care much about what I think but for whatever this is worth, I am not easily impressed.

You write very well with good structure and focus when it suits your purposes.

I remain hopeful,

Rommel

PeanutsRevenge
    Participant

Thank you Rommel.
    Dispite our many MANY differences in opinion and nature, it is nice that we can still show eachother some respect on occasion (I’ll show you some one day 😉 ).

Rommel
    Participant

I think you just did.
    @peanutsrevenge wrote:

Thank you Rommel.
    Dispite our many MANY differences in opinion and nature, it is nice that we can still show eachother some respect on occasion (I’ll show you some one day 😉 ).

If so, thank you. If that wasn’t it, don’t wait long. I don’t want to miss it.

PeanutsRevenge
    Participant

For some reason I can’t edit the post from earlier, so adding a new one (again).

The final team now has a name and captain:

Scorched Tribe:
    Karu, Boba Fett, BoomBoom, Exciled One & tlon

That’s all the teams now sorted, so get organising guys.
    Please note that POM is the captain for ‘da bastages’ for the weekend as Outer is away. Please speak to him for organising matches until Outers return.

I’m out for tonight to get away from you all PMing bastages, good luck and good night.

Rommel
    Participant

A problem editing the end of long posts, but not the beginning, perhaps?

There is a problem where, even though the text does not the exceed the maximum, editing is difficult. The window position jumps back up to the top of the page leaving the cursor where ever it happened to be at the time.

A solution to this type of problem is to cut out the text lower than the edit point. Once the edit is completed, paste the removed portion back into the document.

If you are trying to edit the last few lines, whacking out a large portion of text above the edit point may be required instead.

Chopper
    Participant

PNut….good job organizing this….I especially had been missing team play…..it also brought some of the MIA players back to the games.

Thank You. =D>

Now where’s my dot… :mrgreen:

Irishbandit
    Participant

Handy site if you will be using gmt time
    http://wwp.greenwichmeantime.com/gmt-converter.htm

PeanutsRevenge
    Participant

@irishbandit wrote:

Handy site if you will be using gmt time
    http://wwp.greenwichmeantime.com/gmt-converter.htm

We’re GMT +1 atm (aka B.S.T).

Mcb Lover
    Participant

we must be more seriuos guys, lets play at least one game 😈

Acid22
    Participant

Hi Peanut,

Just to confirm I will not be available to play in tourney.

Have fun,

Acid 😀

PeanutsRevenge
    Participant

@acid22 wrote:

Hi Peanut,

Just to confirm I will not be available to play in tourney.

Have fun,

Acid 😀

I was wanting to wait until a replacement had been confirmed.

PM’d Cowbell to ensure he’s ready to step into The Revolving Vegtable Patch.
    Once that’s confirmed, I will edit the teams on here and then add him to the team on the tourney site (which is still waiting on a fair few people to jump into the server to set their name and get an ID).

Sorry to see you go Acid, you’re a top bloke and would have been nice to beat you about the place.
    Thankyou also for your help with testing the mod, it was much appreciated.

bazzz
    Participant

I have sent all team captains a pm, so far i havent had much reaction at all.

If you are not to be contacted via PM please let me know how to contact you otherwise.

Skype is preferred.

Please contact me or find someone in your team that can do the arranging of matches.

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 109 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.