This topic contains 107 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  xtc 8 years, 3 months ago.

• Author

Irishbandit
    Participant

Chopper want to join the Viking and Steve? Or do they want to join us?? I put a PM into another player about a group but they are still talking to two other players.
    Any thoughts??

tumbleweed
    Participant

@nomoresteve wrote:

*ahem*

Anyone need a cowbell? 😀

Cowbells are good…
    Sure

Viking62
    Participant

Whatever you want to do is alright with me guys-Just let me know where to join or whatever-Hlo Noob & Stevo…..Like Al Bundy always said…..”Lets Rock”=LOL 😆

Raden
    Participant

@raden wrote:

Tnick, Acid and me on a team.

Subject to confirmation from 2 other possible team members, who will only be listed once they have confirmed they can play or are free during the tourney.

Name of team is ‘The Revolving Vegetable Patch’

Tnick, Acid, Vitos and me. + 1 more player to be confirmed of his participation.

PeanutsRevenge
    Participant

@raden wrote:

@raden wrote:

Tnick, Acid and me on a team.

Subject to confirmation from 2 other possible team members, who will only be listed once they have confirmed they can play or are free during the tourney.

Name of team is ‘The Revolving Vegetable Patch’

Tnick, Acid, Vitos and me. + 1 more player to be confirmed of his participation.

O.M.G

That’s gonna be one SERIOUSLY strong team..
    If any admins (including you Raden & Acid) sees Tnick or Vitos online, would you kick them please before they can get some practice and their eye in. 😀

On a more topical note:

Myself, Richie and Big Bear are after 1 or 2 more members if anyone’s interested.
    Preferably a skyper that’ll go on voice.

Chopper
    Participant

@irishbandit wrote:

Chopper want to join the Viking and Steve? Or do they want to join us?? I put a PM into another player about a group but they are still talking to two other players.
    Any thoughts??

as Curly said….”‘Sooitinly”… :mrgreen:

Chopper
    Participant

@viking62 wrote:

Aheeem…….Chopper. Looks like we may be team mates once again for a Tourney. Break out Da Stoli……Let me practice a bit-Then tis be “Hammer Time”.
    I also just got my new cellphone & tetherin cable-Now, I rox like most of you. I went from 26.4/28.8 Kbps to 230.4 Kbps–>I know….Finally I join the real world-LOL
    A tourney has been long overdue =D>

Wow…a Viking with a smartphone?…LOL..Happy to Have ya Horned One. You gonna duct tape that to yer helmet? 😆

tumbleweed
    Participant

So far for us it’s 79spitfire, Human Bean, and IllGotti. SwanDude, are you interested? Also we need a name..

Several have been suggested, any others?

Scurvy Dogs
    Scurvy Scorchers
    Pirates of Petulance
    Hook’s Hookers
    Backward Buccaneers

Any other suggestions?

PeanutsRevenge
    Participant

@tumbleweed wrote:

So far for us it’s 79spitfire, Human Bean, and IllGotti. SwanDude, are you interested? Also we need a name..

Scurvy Dogs
    Scurvy Scorchers
    Pirates of Petulance
    Hook’s Hookers
    Backward Buccaneers

Any other suggestions?

Colour Stealing, Hogging, Politically argumentantice Resigners….

Just a suggestion 😛

We’re now past the 30 members mark, so 5 members per team is looking the most likely, but we still need a few more preferably.

Which leads me too:

We need another member to join myself, Richie, Big Bear and possibly Bazz, however, like the rest of em, you’re not allowed to be better looking than me (sorry Ellie, But you’ve already got a team).

tumbleweed
    Participant

Nice suggestion. Something has come up I won’t be able to be in the tourney.

Irishbandit
    Participant

Steve, Chopper, and Viking we need a team name and a captain.
    And no I will not be captain!!! This week is going to be really stressful for me so I cant do it. Sorry.

And we need another player… who could we get??

Chopper
    Participant

@irishbandit wrote:

Steve, Chopper, and Viking we need a team name and a captain.
    And no I will not be captain!!! This week is going to be really stressful for me so I cant do it. Sorry.

And we need another player… who could we get??

Any singles out there want to join ?
    Names?…maybe Noob Cow, Flaming Herd, Horn Brigade….oh I nominate the Viking as Capt.

yusuf
    Participant

30+ players there are u say?

count 2 more people in who dont wish to apply however are gonna play that being

laptops daddy
    maus au chocolate .

dont ask me why.

PeanutsRevenge
    Participant

@yusuf wrote:

30+ players there are u say?

count 2 more people in who dont wish to apply however are gonna play that being

laptops daddy
    maus au chocolate .

dont ask me why.

Then they need to apply. That’s what it’s therefore.
    It’s a couple of clicks, direct link in my sig.

Acid22
    Participant

@peanutsrevenge wrote:

@tumbleweed wrote:

Scurvy Dogs
    Scurvy Scorchers
    Pirates of Petulance
    Hook’s Hookers
    Backward Buccaneers

Any other suggestions?

Colour Stealing, Hogging, Politically argumentantice Resigners….

Just a suggestion 😛

We’re now past the 30 members mark, so 5 members per team is looking the most likely, but we still need a few more preferably.

Which leads me too:

We need another member to join myself, Richie, Big Bear and possibly Bazz, however, like the rest of em, you’re not allowed to be better looking than me (sorry Ellie, But you’ve already got a team).

If they are not allowed to be better looking than you then we are in trouble 😀

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 109 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.