This topic contains 107 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  xtc 8 years, 1 month ago.

• Author

Irishbandit
    Participant

@peanutsrevenge wrote:

Did you guys miss this one BTW?

@deathbal wrote:

@pastor of muppets wrote:

Mrs. and I are currently looking for team mates if anyone is interested.

I’d be happy to join. But I can’t play until the 18th the earliest. 🙁

Seems an old bastage fight could be about to break out for who can play with the pastors 😀

I missed it hmm maybe your first 6 member team. 😉 😉

PeanutsRevenge
    Participant

Noooo

Already got a bunch of bastages wanting a 6 player team..
    The limit is 5, else there just won’t be enough teams to have any decent amount of matches and people won’t get to play a match.

It’s FIVE (so long as we get a handful more players)…

Deathbal
    Participant

I agree, 5 tops. Personally i’d prefer 4. But I understand there will be scheduling issues.

BTW, i’ll be on any team, I don’t care. But if I don’t get on one by tomorrow, I won’t be on any at all since I leave for the west coast Saturday morning. I won’t be back or in contact with anyone until the 18th.

Irishbandit
    Participant

If the Pastors take Outer And Deathbal.

Then Chopper we need some more team mates.

And Outer I would hope that you could be put into a team even if you are not around this next week. 💡

tumbleweed
    Participant

Human Bean and I (79spitfire) need at least one more, Three would be nice! Come on, join us and we be Pirates! YARRR!

pastor of muppets
    Participant

We would be honored to play with all of you since DB and Outer offered first we will accept unless you guys have made other arrangements. Oh and fyi my schedule has changed and will now be working 8 p.m. to 6 a.m. CST.

pastor of muppets
    Participant

BTW if we could have 5 we would love to include Noob we have known him longest and really enjoy his company =)

Irishbandit
    Participant

BTW if we could have 5 we would love to include Noob we have known him longest and really enjoy his company =)

I would love it but I has to be on Choppers team. 😀 😀

pastor of muppets
    Participant

K outer is in just need to hear from DB and we believe our name will be “Da Bastages”

Deathbal
    Participant

K outer is in just need to hear from DB and we believe our name will be “Da Bastages”

ok, i’m in! “Da Bastages”? A fine name but…….isn’t there a Beeeeotch on the team?

Outer
    Participant

@deathbal wrote:

ok, i’m in! “Da Bastages”? A fine name but…….isn’t there a Beeeeotch on the team?

We can change the name if you like, i will propose more if it fits the teams cualities 😀 … maybe “Guardians of the lady in pink”, how about that? LOL

tumbleweed
    Participant

illGotti has agreed to join up with us! (Yay!) so that’s HumanBean, 79spitifre and illGotti so far…

Chopper
    Participant

@irishbandit wrote:

……I would love it but I has to be on Choppers team. 😀 😀

We Bee jammin’ Mon…. :mrgreen:

NoMoreSteve
    Participant

*ahem*

Anyone need a cowbell? 😀

Viking62
    Participant

Aheeem…….Chopper. Looks like we may be team mates once again for a Tourney. Break out Da Stoli……Let me practice a bit-Then tis be “Hammer Time”.
    I also just got my new cellphone & tetherin cable-Now, I rox like most of you. I went from 26.4/28.8 Kbps to 230.4 Kbps–>I know….Finally I join the real world-LOL
    A tourney has been long overdue =D>

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 109 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.