This topic contains 11 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  mooic 11 years ago.

• Author

BOY
    Participant

Just wanted to know what scorchers are most tankful for this season.
    *10 day poll
    πŸ˜€

jdog
    Participant

I’m thankful for my wife and two daugthers. Also that I have an awsome game made by Gavin!

NoMoreSteve
    Participant

I wanted to give tanks for Gavin Camp who creates free stuff that includes thermonuclear warfare and lets turkeys like me play. So I chose “other” instead.

It may sound odd, but I’m tankful for my family that lives so far away. Not my sister, mind you. She’s a narrow-minded, condescending piece of… oops, getting carried away… ;). But I’m tankful for the niece and nephew that I have. Granted, they live so far away, but I’m glad I had the chance to be around them for so many years before they moved. Holidays like this are sad because I can’t share it with them, but the memories that I have with them always put a smile on my face.

Crappit, my cowbell is starting to form some rust due to getting a little misty-eyed.

I’m also tankful for Dr. Pepper, Snickers, and my dog. πŸ™‚

Willis
    Participant

Turkey!

JiNx
    Participant

gavin but also the great british tradition of a roast dinner with yorkshire pudding adn brussel sprouts ooo and also black pudding hhhmmmmm

Deathstryker
    Participant

Looks like Gavin is winning. Maybe we should change it to Happy Gavin’s Day instead.

…Which I guess sounds a little creepy, but oh well.

cbx550f
    Participant

I give thanks that Thanksgiving was a month ago! πŸ˜€
    (Here in Canada it’s the second weekend of October, to celebrate a successful harvest, traditionally). I also give tanks for child support payments, which enables my ex-wife to feed my children, and buy new sports cars.

I also give thanks to the idea I had today: I printed a picture of me working in my server room taken from the security cameras. This picture can now be placed in front of the camera, clearly showing me in the server room while I am elsewhere. πŸ˜€

DeVice
    Participant

Well if you seems to do nothing (as on a picture) it’s probably not that good.

Record a video of yourself frantically working in the server room and replay it in loop, I say πŸ™‚

HWB
    Participant

I voted for other…..I wanted pick all of them, except warfare. I can belive this game and the freindly ppl it opens the door to. I thank Gavin so much for my enjoyment. My freinds I have here and in my real life, family, my kids, wife, my job, and all kind ppl.

The sininster side says, thank you for zombies movies, Hard Core Goth, every time i kill somebody in game with a digger or napalm, MultiKills with a Leap Frog of Mirv, Halloween, Daisy Dukes, Being in a Direwolf video, Camel toes and my aunt pie at thankgiving.

cbx550f
    Participant

@device wrote:

Well if you seems to do nothing (as on a picture) it’s probably not that good.

Record a video of yourself frantically working in the server room and replay it in loop, I say πŸ™‚

Heh, I know. πŸ˜‰

That actually started out from when my boss looked at the camera recordings one day at 09:15, and at 08:58, I was walking into the building where our metting was, and was also in the server room at the same time (according to the videos). Someone said “Are the times not accurate?”, I said, “Yes. It’s just proof positive that I can be in two places at the same time. πŸ˜‰

@hwb wrote:

Being in a Direwolf video, Camel toes and my aunt pie at thankgiving.

I’ll drink to that!

*clink*

NP-TheOutlaw
    Participant

@nomoresteve wrote:

I wanted to give tanks for Gavin Camp who creates free stuff that includes thermonuclear warfare and lets turkeys like me play. So I chose “other” instead.

LOL Steve…..for the best of use of all Poll options and for the use of Turkey when referring to yourself.

Around this time and all year for that matter, I am always thankful for the same. my family, my friends, my job, & my health.

i’m also tankful I have a place where I can go and unwind a bit & have a blast with folks from all over the world. I am specially tankful to Gavin for creating this hellavu game & special tanks to those who taught me how to play the game when I was just starting out: BigMo, BigBear, NoMoreSteve, CrispyCritter, KidChaos, & Mandy (sry if I forgot someone, as I learned many little things from all of you). Tanks mates….and don’t tink for one nanosecond, I wont give it my all when chasing ya down, just cuz we’re buds.

And last but not least, I wanna tank my calculus and physics teachers, as it seems I finally found something useful for vectors & angles.

cheers! And Happy Thanksgiving!

jdog
    Participant

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

mooic
    Participant

@jinx wrote:

gavin but also the great british tradition of a roast dinner with yorkshire pudding adn brussel sprouts ooo and also black pudding hhhmmmmm

What he said^^^^^^^^ except the blackpudding bit
    oh and skype πŸ™‚ makes the game soooooo much better.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.