This topic contains 53 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Bobirov 11 years, 1 month ago.

• Author

Irishbandit
    Participant

@cbx550f wrote:

There seems to be a problem with sf.net’s ftp uploading at the moment, so I’ll have to try uploading the new release later. The cvs has been updated.

Again, thanks for pointing that out, Irish!

cbx

Not a problem.

MrLizard
    Participant

Just got the tank pack, and half of the actual skins are missing. is there someplace else i can get them, i mean in a pack like that, i’m lazy and i don’t want to hunt around to find the individual tanks.

thanks

MrLizard
    Participant

Ok Don’t mind me I am an idiot. I found where the tanks were.

cbx550f
    Participant

np Mr. L.

It’s a bit out of date – hopefully I can get the time and the ambition at the same time to update it soon. 😉

cbx

InductiveOne
    Participant

are there quality standards for tanks being added to the pack? I have made over a dozen now, and um… at least a few are kinda cool 🙂

Brain Damage
    Participant

@inductiveone wrote:

are there quality standards for tanks being added to the pack? I have made over a dozen now, and um… at least a few are kinda cool 🙂

you do need at least 3 people that will say “cool” or “pretty sick” 😛

just don’t exagerate with triangle count and i think that any tank will fit

InductiveOne
    Participant

Well, seeing as I only have 1 bmp its a realy small addition size wise. I have a few more athf models but they are a little sketchy. The frylock seems ok though. Acualy, it would be helpfull if someone would take a minute to make sure all of these are worth adding to anything at all hehe. And make sure I didn’t miss any stupid mistakes and stuff. There are 15 tanks here.

InductiveOne
    Participant

The tank.xml file included in my last post here I forgot the tag before the random tank type (very last one). Sorry about that.

Berem
    Participant

Here is my newest project its nearly finished only small things must I make on it and its will be finished 😀
    Here is a picture from it enjoy it 😀

Bobirov
    Participant

Nice, I like the way that looks. 🙂

Viewing 10 posts - 46 through 55 (of 55 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.