This topic contains 46 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  NoMoreSteve 11 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

DireWolf
    Participant

Howdee Scorchers.

Dire here, looks like I am going to have to take a break from the game for awhile 🙁

Come to find out that after passing my Correctional cook test, there is now going to be an oral test (no wise cracks on the oral please) which I was told there would not be, I am pretty damn good at written tests but I get very nervous when having to be tested in a panel situation, getting this job is very important to me, in fact, if I dont pass I will be devastated 😕

I may pop in from time to time like a duck in a shooting gallery, if the opportunity arises, but I will not be doing any more vids untill I get through this, so I will be spending almost all my time away from work studying for this.

Seeya all when the deed is done.

mandy
    Participant

good luck wolfiiiii 😉

and i know you can do it

mandy

BOY
    Participant

oral test, BAH!

flame those suckers for me! cook up some hamburgers with napalm 😛

Best of luck

barnabas
    Participant

Good luck, Sir Wolfe.

-barny

cbx550f
    Participant

Cheers – hope it works out well. 🙂

cbx

jdog
    Participant

Good Luck there Dire!

Irishbandit
    Participant

hope you get the job. Make some soup ok!!!

Bobirov
    Participant

Hope it all turns out well for ya there Wolfster, Good Luck.

Rob

BOY
    Participant

we ran out of time to watch our movie tonight, the wife and I, the perfect time to get to watching those three vids of yours that I had not yet watched 😛

Not only are the songs nice to listen to all by themselves, but the backdrop of bombs adds great scenery. ANd, there is just something about a Linux penguin brandishing a gun, while he looks down upon the carnage he has uleashed upon the world from his precipice of power.

again, good luck, we expect you back PRONTO! 😀

of course this means that now i have to do what I have dreaded doing, and that is of course… THE LASER TOURNY!! DAMMIT YOU! I guess I can wait for a bit, how long will you be off the scene?

Blasterman
    Participant

GL DW!

Here’s an idea if ya get stuck… try meditating for a short while. Just focus out everything around you and THINK!!!

It worked for me and that &%$@ Final for Spanish… 😉

SabinoSteve
    Participant

good luck m8 when your done we can have a paella cooking contest and invite all our scorched friends along lol

BOY
    Participant

did you say ignite all of our scorched friends? What a wonderful idea!

Panther30
    Participant

heh, thanks BOY, I needed the laugh!!!!!

—Panther

Crispy Critter
    Participant

Well, all the best Wolf, and don’t let it get to you!

comedown
    Participant

Good luck Soup.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 48 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.