This topic contains 13 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  PeanutsRevenge 5 years, 6 months ago.

• Author

BOY
    Participant

i dl’d the gm and blew up three people before they knew what hit them. teh, BEGINNERS! :mrgreen:

Looking forward to exploring all the new cool smoothness to the latest version, hope to see some of you there once in a time or two.

PeanutsRevenge
    Participant

BOY!!!

WooHoo.

WELCOME BACK!!

We’ve been talking about you all over the place dude, most of it bad, but hey, you deserved it :p

I look forward to giving you a ‘match’ rather than letting you just beat up on newbs (it’s REALLY boring is it not)!

ArmorWraith
    Participant

WB Boy, hope your back for awhile!

We will have to meet up sometime soon for a match!

Armor

Chopper
    Participant

Wow, another old time player back… 8)

Good to see ya again Boy,
    I’ll be there hammer in hand… :mrgreen:

PeanutsRevenge
    Participant

@chopper wrote:

Wow, another old time player back… 8)

Good to see ya again Boy,
    I’ll be there hammer in hand… :mrgreen:

That’s not what your wife calls it, although I’m sure she’ll be concerned as the reason for you having it ya hand for a boy.

PeanutsRevenge
    Participant

Oh and can we get this moved to ‘off topic’ or ‘general’ please. Off Topic would be best.

I’d have thought that someone who I believe used to move threads would know where to put them, but I guess he is knocking on a bit 😀

EDIT: good lil bunny, havd a lettace leaf 😈

BOY
    Participant

On the contrary, I think this is a very pertinent game server discussion. It’s no sweat either way, but this is game related chat!

I will try to be on here later this evening if anyone else is around.

Good to hear from you guys! I’m going to also try to make an effort to post some things on the S3D facebook page. I posted yesterday and someone actyually “liked” the post several minutes later. That was unexpected. LOL!

ArmorWraith
    Participant

Look at all dem shiny medals he has >;p

Does that mean hes really good, or really bad 😆

Armor

DireWolf
    Participant

Howdy Boy! any idea on what time? I would love to get my Buttox kicked in a good ol game of Scorched 3D!
    Would be nice to see some familiar faces in the game, hell any faces besides Bots!
    Ok I cant see anyones faces, but you know what I mean….. Right?
    Oh screw it, 😉

PeanutsRevenge
    Participant

@boy wrote:

On the contrary, I think this is a very pertinent game server discussion. It’s no sweat either way, but this is game related chat!

I will try to be on here later this evening if anyone else is around.

Good to hear from you guys! I’m going to also try to make an effort to post some things on the S3D facebook page. I posted yesterday and someone actyually “liked” the post several minutes later. That was unexpected. LOL!

Your return could be put into general, or off-topic but it’s certainly not a game server related subject.

And yes, saw the update, was wondering who administers that, was gonna set one up the other day, then remembered there was a page… which I found dead.

PeanutsRevenge
    Participant

And while there are a couple of returning bastages, may I point out the live chat on the servers page, should you be keeping an eye activity, you can chat to others waiting for activity 😀

This feature will be SOOoooo nice when we have full servers again.

chat.php

BOY
    Participant

Yeah, sorry it has just been so long since I posted that I figured I would put it there, I was thinking the server section was for starting games…. I forgot about the chat! Nice feature. Everything in its place! General would be a better place for this I guess. “I’m back” threads could go here too though.

🙂

BOY
    Participant

@direwolf wrote:

Howdy Boy! any idea on what time? I would love to get my Buttox kicked in a good ol game of Scorched 3D!
    Would be nice to see some familiar faces in the game, hell any faces besides Bots!
    Ok I cant see anyones faces, but you know what I mean….. Right?
    Oh screw it, 😉

Well, it is now 4:45 Central. I am in the hotel tonight, lets say we get a game going at about 6:30 Central? One topic I have in mind to start is the set up maybe a weekly game or something. A time we can count on each other to be there for some very serious carnage. Maybe one time for USA and another for Eurozone?

ArmorWraith
    Participant

I would like to note I spotted a Wild Pastor of Muppets in the begginers server today 😛

Hopefully hes rusty 😀

Armor

PeanutsRevenge
    Participant

@armorwraith wrote:

I would like to note I spotted a Wild Pastor of Muppets in the begginers server today 😛

Hopefully hes rusty 😀

Armor

folks are always rusty @ that age.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.