This topic contains 1 reply, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Deathstryker 13 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

dracon23
    Participant

sorry every one i’ve been away for a while.

here is something for the real computer wizards out there.

i have noticed a serious problem. the game was running and it crashed. (so what you say well here is the problem) after it crashed all of my pc’s display was messed up. the brightness and contrast settings were wacked and i can’t get them back to normal.

does any body know how to fix this? it is as if the game display settings have overridden my systems display settings. i would appreciate any help possible.

dracon23

imported_gcamp
    Participant

@dracon23 wrote:

sorry every one i’ve been away for a while.

here is something for the real computer wizards out there.

i have noticed a serious problem. the game was running and it crashed. (so what you say well here is the problem) after it crashed all of my pc’s display was messed up. the brightness and contrast settings were wacked and i can’t get them back to normal.

does any body know how to fix this? it is as if the game display settings have overridden my systems display settings. i would appreciate any help possible.

dracon23

If you run the game again fullscreen and then quit it should return things back to normal.

Deathstryker
    Participant

Mine’s been freakin’ out too but it just isn’t with Scorched 3D. My display has been stretching off the right side of my monitor when I open apps sometimes. I think it’s probably because I’ve been using nVidia beta drivers (61.71). (I know I’m asking fo it.)

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.