This topic contains 18 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Rommel 7 years, 10 months ago.

• Author

Rommel
    Participant

Hi Scorcher :

No problem and good luck with both your studies and the new computer (order was intentional and based on priority of relevance). There is a thread here someplace (maybe a couple) pertaining to playing on school machines, work machines, using thumb drives, etc..

Even if you can’t play right now, you can use your text access to join us in discussions and I hope that before you make any more sales pitches, you will let us get to know you a bit more.

Obviously you are not a bot, but if you are, kudos to the designer, I’m very impressed. Due to the advertising campaign underway the likelyhood of you being wrongly suspected as nothing more than a spammer may be slightly elevated. However, were you simply a spammer and nothing more, the likelyhood of continued posts seems low. You have my confidence.

So once again, Welcome aboard.
    Find a swimming hole you like and get your feet wet.

Best wishes,

Rommel

P.S. – I move that this thread be edited to prevent more hits from this location and then be allowed to stand until Scorcer logs back on or for no more than 5 days, whichever is shorter. It has generated more activity than it deserved and with the rules being somewhat explained and acknowledged, allowing it to remain longer does not seem required.

Rommel
    Participant

Please do not delete or modify this thread in any manner.

I am considering setting up a website and am counting on the fact that the moderators
    do not care if people advertise here, to ensure that my work will not be in vain.

SHAM WOW, SLAP CHOP, KITCHEN MAGICIAN,
    GINSU STEAK KNIVES, HAIR-DEENI, POCKET FISHERMAN, OXY-CLEAN, GRILL DADDY

and a multitude of other truely amazing and revolutionary products coming to this site soon.

As a special gift to the Scorched Community, my own invention, the combination apple corer
    and nose hair remover will be an exclusive offer that is only availabe here. I’m having a terrible
    time coming up with a name for the darn thing though. Suggestions welcomed.

You’re going to love my nuts.

You following me camera guy ?

Stay tuned …

Laptops Daddy
    Participant

@rommel wrote:

I’m having a terrible time coming up with a name for the darn thing though. Suggestions welcomed.

how about the nasalalamalus. nasal, malus, has la la in it (the jingle would practically write itself). cant go far wrong with that.

Tom.K
    Participant

the combination apple corer
    and nose hair remover will be an exclusive offer that is only availabe here. I’m having a terrible
    time coming up with a name for the darn thing though. Suggestions welcomed.

MacNose’s Hair Remover maybe? (Mac > Apple)

Rommel
    Participant

Thanks for the suggestions.

My original idea was :

The No-Core, nasal hair and apple core, removal tool.

This did not seem to place enough emphasis on the Nose.
    After all, it is the added nose hair removal feature which
    makes my apple corer unique.

After racking my brain for several seconds, this seems to be
    about the best I can do at the moment :

The Nasal-Core, septum sweeping, core keeping, multi-tool.

Catchy, but still not quite what I want. My creative energies
    must be drained from all of the inventing I have been doing
    over the past few days.

Got an unsightly nose bleed?

You need Napons !

From the maker of the Nasal-Core.

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)

The topic ‘stuff’ is closed to new replies.