This topic contains 18 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Rommel 7 years, 10 months ago.

• Author

scorcher
    Participant

Hey guys. Haven’t visited this site for a while.

*content removed for advertising*

bazzz
    Participant

Don’t be sorry for your grammar spambot , you cant help it its how you were created. I really feel sorry for you being a tool used for profit by harassing forums in the hope your owner gets people to come the site you advertise.

But maybe you aren’t just some automated program but a real person, in which case its just very sad.

scorcher
    Participant

@bazzz
    no im not a spambot and know what? advertising inst sad dumbass. and it isnt my fault if you are that blind to miss an opportunity like this. you can check it out from google or youtube or other places that this is 100% REAL. but i guess some are just born as retard losers… >_>

bazzz
    Participant

Indeed some really are born that way and some seem to stay that way all their lives, do you see the box at the top where there is an advertisement? That is enough advertisements.

I really am sorry for you, i hope they don’t pay you per click and even tough you may have a soul that doesn’t exclude you from being a spambot.

You know the old saying: if it talks like a spambot and balks like a spambot it is a spambot.

Bye Bye Spambot.

scorcher
    Participant

@bazzz
    lol your even more pathetic than i first thought. but it is a fact that too much gaming damages your brains >_> besides this is OFFTOPIC section so i guess i can post here pretty much anything i want. so stop pissing around like a 7-year-old-faggot and gtfo if you dont want an invite. geez

bazzz
    Participant

http://encyclopediadramatica.com/Lockerz.com

So you are a piramid scam spambot, spambot?

You were right you can check it out on google.

bazzz
    Participant

I love your character spambot, even if i deficate in your skull no one will feel sorry for you. They will even think i am a nice guy for giving you a better replacement for your brain.

bazzz
    Participant

Also i predict your logic is flawed, you can post anything you like for a very short time.

Want to make a bet? I bet a million scam points.

scorcher
    Participant

@bazzz
    so you are the viral clown of this forum? i cant belive you just copied a link from dramatica here? you know that it is like a uncyclopedia wannabe site? and since when have spambots had skulls? it seems you are one of these terminator lunatics that think robots rule the world >_> and is flaming others on some forums your only meaning to live? i bet there is something much better to do out of your mums basement than that

bazzz
    Participant

You are so funny spambot, Uncyclopedia and encyclopedia dramatica are both ironic. Like the way i am addressing you Spambot, if you are not getting it i am having fun with you until someone deletes this thread.

scorcher
    Participant

@bazzz
    yes i see you are toying around. and why would someone delete this? i mean isnt this an offtopic message on an offtopic board, no? and besides i think it isnt illegal to try and share this awesome thing that really WORKS with you guys? 🙄

Rommel
    Participant

Hi Scorcher :

Welcome aboard. Bazzz seems to be trying to warn you that :

@scorcher wrote:

@bazzz
    yes i see you are toying around. and why would someone delete this? i mean isnt this an offtopic message on an offtopic board, no? and besides i think it isnt illegal to try and share this awesome thing that really WORKS with you guys? 🙄

Solicitation is prohibited by the rules on posting. Not that you can’t say, “Hey guys, check this out.” That does not appear to present a problem. However, if you start sounding more like Vince from the Sham-Wow commercials than you do one of us, you will get shut down.

We exchange ideas here and have a good bit of fun bantering about a multitude of topics but spamming the forums, even the off topic thread, is not something that is long allowed.

Hoping to hog you soon,

Rommel

scorcher
    Participant

@rommel
    i see what you mean. but then, what is regarded as spam? im pretty sure that it isnt spam if you come to a forum where a some friends of yours and tell them something like “guys i found this awesome site called facebook. its a site where you can make friends with anyone around the world. check it out!”. and this message is meant to be something like that. i feel sad that you all get this as spam. i came here to tell you about this thing which im pretty sure you wont face pretty much everyday, unlike those commercials in shop-tv, and im pretty sure this is a thing which would make pretty much any person interested in it and i wanted to share it with you guys. maybe my first message sounded pretty much like spam or something like that, but i just wanted to make sure you get my point what this thing is and give you all guys an opportunity to check it out and test it for yourselves.

Rommel
    Participant

I can only give you a general overview on the rules. In order to establish just how far you can push the limit without getting in trouble, you will need to contact the control group.

In any case, I hope that your primary motivation in joining us is to play and have fun. If so, you have found a good place. If you only want to advertise, we are likely to switch the channel.

scorcher
    Participant

@rommel
    yes i understand the rules. but yeah i decided to give scorched another try, but i wont be able to play in a while because i succeeded to destroy my old pc and im still having some issues to get used to this new one and im having some tough time in highschool with all these projects and other stuff

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)

The topic ‘stuff’ is closed to new replies.